I haven't told my gf why I stopped going to the gym

I haven't told my gf why I stopped going to the gym.
> Am a regular gym rat.
> Me and my group of friends like to goof around and fart on each other, sometimes with our pants down.
> This new girl, Angela, started coming to the gym.
> Angela and I have gotten close.
> Yesterday i decide to try to bring her in on our group joke.
> I see her bending over the water fountain
> I run over pulled my pants down, squatted and ripped the loudest smelliest fart I had ever ripped in her face.
> Pretty sure my powerful fart blew her hair back.
> Instead of laughing or farting back on me, she gets angry.
> She starts raising her voice, asking what was wrong with me, calling me disgusting.
> A few people who I thought were cool side with her and tell me they are fed up with my behavior.
> Someone grabs the manager who promptly tells me to leave, that i had my last chance and blew it.
> I get pissed and break some gym equipment.
> They tried detaining me, but I leave before the police arrive.

i’ve been staying at my dads since the gym has my mom’s address. I’m really scared. All of my friends have been blowing up my phone asking me whats going on. So idk what to do. The gym is my life, where all my friends are and this stupid fucking stuck up bitch ruined it for me. All because i played a little joke on her.

Anyways do you think this will follow me if I join a different gym? Like do all gyms have a black list or something? I don’t want to stop working out just because some bitch has to get up in my shit.

Attached: 1svpg4.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

This is clearly bait but made me kek. Thx mate.

congrats, you're a world class retard.

Why would you fart in a womens face lol

>people I thought were cool are fed up with my behavior, obviously antagonize you to rage
All this over a classic fart gag, like they're not adults. You've been wronged my man, could be any of us. I'd go after her a little like her car or ring her doorbell and leave over and over that's bullshit

Attached: 1562765194043.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>> I get pissed and break some gym equipment.
Are you by any chance black user?

Hope you broke the mirrors so no gains were had.

> that i had my last chance and blew it.
Blew it? You sure did.

I dont like when grown men avatarfag with anime females, this screams "im a faggot" to me

Dum-dum OP, this shit had better be a LARP, because if it's for real then you're really a fucking idiot and need some psychological help.

Fake and gay

Rape her

This, pretty much this, anyone with an anime avatar I judge automatically as man children, and I’m not a very judge mental person

Fake, nobody is this fucking retarded.

no u

This is prime autism

this pasta would be better if you actually sprayed her and the water fountain with some shit, then fled before the police came. Otherwise this is a good 7/10 pasta

Hang in there pupper!

Attached: 1520732618550.jpg (711x711, 67K)

Get out.

make me big boy

this

>pulled pants down and farted in a woman’s face
You sound like a douche
>fed up with my behavior
Meaning this wasn’t an isolated incident
>blew my last chance
Reinforcing that this wasn’t an isolated incident
>got pissed and broke some equipment
Meaning you’re a child that can’t control his emotions.

Sounds to me like you’re a jackass that either doesn’t realize it or doesn’t care.

Attached: 3C5B6644-7E1C-45F4-9FCC-C706D4C62BB0.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

>staying at mommy and daddy's house
>multiple friends who are on a texting basis with OP
>farts with his pants down
OP is a downie or a zoomer, but not a grown man

Larp

this is neither funny nor real.

Buy a gun, walk into the place when you know everyone who has done you wrong is there and kill them all. That's what a real man would do!!!FACT!!!

Retard

Retard

nothing wrong with living at parents house, faggot

>nobody is this fucking retarded
must be new here