How many push-ups are you able to do without stopping?

How many push-ups are you able to do without stopping?

And is 41 considered ok?

Attached: 28090541-ADD7-4858-93D4-FD69FD8AE74A.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

41 is good. I do 65.

37 and increasing
Goal is 100

Depends on the cadence and form. Unless you specify those two the question is worthless

With deteriorating form as I go I can go north of 100. If I had someone monitoring me and keeping me strict it'd probably be less.

>arms near body
Like a 100
>Arms far away from body

41 is not good IMO. I am overweight and DYEL and I could do 45 in a minute with strict form, just from a couple months practice. At basic training they taught us to do "one by threes" for them and they are a rapid way to improve. If you want to get better at them I would highly recommend this method: take your max pushups, divide by three. So for you let's say 14. Start a 1 minute timer and do 14 pushups as quickly as possible. Do three sets total (so in total 14 * 3 pushups), making sure to start the next set immediately at the end of the minute. Do this three times a day, spaced out throughout the day. When you can bump your last set up 2 or 3 pushups, start doing 15 per set instead of 14. Keep adding when you can and keep it consistent, and in a few months you will double your max.

Jesus fuck man, haven't seen something this based in ages.

Attached: 1563727224123.jpg (625x719, 95K)

this. Depends entirely on how many seconds per pushup because its time under tension. If you just blast the pushups like a teenage retard Im sure you can get very high numbers. Meanwhile do 10 seconds per pushup up and down and youll struggle 25

What a dumb quantifier, you can change to dynamics of literally any exercise. You know what nevermind, your right the OP should have specified a specific time under tension and elbow position for each rep like a fucking autist.

/mil/fag here
the most ive ever done was 83 push-ups within 2 minutes (yes, this was monitored during my fitness exam so it's legit. good form and all)

about 65 using push up stands
50 without

>I am overweight and DYEL and I could do 45 in a minute with strict form
I'd like to see this "strict form" of yours.

t. fat worthless never going to make it loser

Just like I had TIs breathing down my neck and they didn't count ones that were bad form.

What the fuck happened to that frog, did that dude just find an all natty beastmode frog?

It's not a real frog and it's not natty, frogman finished his frogtech bulk

I can do... 15...

I'm up to 40 situps though, so that's neat

I've never heard of this "one by three" method, I've just begun doing incline, level, decline in sets of three, repeating until I hit my goal

Like I said, they had us doing that at basic for pushups, situps, and pullups, and it worked really well, and barely takes any time, just 9 minutes a day. I just start doing those a couple months before my PT tests and always max situps and get about 45+ pushups. Just an option if you're looking for another method.

I tried the 100 push-up challenge once and made it to 83, that was when I was 22 though

20-25 with as close to good/great form as I can get. 6 months post broken wrist surgery, 4 weeks post hip surgery. I’m satisfied with 23 lol but not really ya know. it’s so difficult and hurts like fuck with the screw in my hand now. Pull ups and chin ups are easier. I got a big cyst in my right shoulder that Is hurting me pretty good too. Pushups are my favorite though and I really have to “push” through them now more than ever

I used to do 50-100 a day with 25-50 pounds of weight on my back, hundreds of reps without weight otherwise. All variations, literally I love doing push ups. Broken left scaphoid and fucked hip with the shoulder injury from crashing a motorcycle has dropped me down all the way to 20-25. Unbelievable
I am up though. I could only do 5-10 when I got my cast off

Only 34

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
op image song

I can do like 15 at the absolute max. Can do like 50 BW squats though

i can do 60 before i started hitting the gym, now i can only do 30

I check every few months or so. I try to do 50 at least.

for a 200 ibs male 41 is intermediate, so it's not bad
I am at 45, thanks to scooby the gay dude.

I can only do like 15, but I'm dumb and skinnyfat

41 is a great start! Once you can do 50, you may want to start doing more difficult variations to keep your gain coming (elevated feet push ups, clapping push ups, archer push ups, etc.).