Parents are fucking stupid

>news on TV talking about orthorexia
>Father says I'm possibly orthorexic
So I'm orthorexic because I try to avoid eating like a pig and control my macros and intake carefully to stop being overweight and get in a better shape? I'm orthorexic because I decide to eat food with a better nutrition value than processed desserts or carb bombs?

Basically my parents are mad because I prefer to plan and cook my own food instead of eating whatever they make. There are times when the meals they prepare aren't unhealthy, but if I'm doing CICO I can't eat one of these dishes and pretend I know how many calories I'm getting because that's bullshit. Still, there are times when I eat with them the same food and obviously I eat out and do social life.

Attached: CCw9XR7VAAApTRW.jpg (422x437, 30K)

Move out then kid

you have to pick your battles, faggot
once you get older you'll understand your parents cannot possibly understand everything and support you in everything, they are just people and they love you, so they get worried about you
you cannot explain the sticky to them, do not try and do not get mad at them

4channel is 18+

Nigger I'm finishing my degree, but in my country it's typical to save money while studying living with our parents to be able to kickstart our life after finishing studies and getting a job.
I know, but when you are using your willpower to keep the diet and they say "user, I'm going to make [your favorite dish]." "user you look so skinny, you should eat", "user stop eating like thrash and join us" it gets on my nerves sometimes.

I'm literally an overweight fatass and they treat me like I'm going to waste away.

I know that feel believe me, you need to persevere. Sooner it'll just become your thing and they'll get used to it and stop being passive aggressive, except at Christmas

You have to be 18 to post here

He's probably underage, dumbass

Nah believe me. I started when my weight was 92kg (I'm 180cm tall) and managed to get to 74kg. Best body I've ever had, girls mirin', gf mirin' and parents pissed saying "my face was boney".
Back to 84kg during a year of stress because I had problems with some subjects of my degree and they never told me I was getting fat. When I started to get on a diet and going to the gym again they went full force saying than "right now my face is perfect" and that I should get rid of my face photos on social media from last year because now I'm much better.
My face is a fucking sphere right now but that's the face they've always seen and they think it's normal.

that's exactly it, they need time to adjust
change fucking terrifies people, elderly people the worst, and change in people they love worst of all
ultimately they need to deal with the fact that you will leave your family unit soon and this is the first step
there is no point in getting mad at them , they will come around

That's true, thank you for your words user.

Wise words user wise words

Wise words user wise wordss

>eating healthy
'oh no user looks like you have a mental disorder, seek help'
>dismember genitalia
'hes just a free individual'

Yeah no fucking shit they're stupid. How do you think you'll turn up with the first 18 years of life being modeled after what you see and hear them do?

Your parents aren't mad because you prefer to cook for yourself, your parents are mad because you're a fucking coddled child who doesn't know fuck all about what it takes to put on the table and you're so fucking naive and disconnected from real life that you ACTUALLY complain about what your parents fucking provide you.

Move out, dipshit. Literally complaining about your parents on the internet. Life will be rough for you.

dude what's wrong with you? stop giving a shit about what your parents think about you unless you're actually doing bad shit like cocaine etc

So what's the problem?
Your father voices his stupid ass opinion out loud. Welcome to Western culture.
Move to Japan I guess.

It's typical to live in a dorm and work on campus you homo

Typical for amerifats, not for mediterranean countries.

>mediterranean countries
lmao and you're complaining about your father
those greasy fucks have obnoxious opinions about the wind blowing, tell your fada to fuck off and to toss a salad for once in his oil-laden life

It’s normal for everyone that has an IQ over 30. You stay with your family an extra 4 years instead of getting yourself in 100k of debt before you’re old enough to drink.

Which is why he called him a kid, idiot

Learn to convince people and to be a man, men don't complain like bitches, they negotiate using their intelligence (which I don't think you have)

>Parents.
It's not parents. The human race is dumb, delusional, and full of shit. You have to stop valuing what other people say. The first step is to get out of your retarded parents' house and become self sufficient.

Your parents sound fat.
Fat people are usually contagious

You sound like you're taking a joke way too seriously. I swear I hear people complaining about people joking that someone called them anorexic when the person, in the context of the conversation, seemed to be joking. I don't know in what tone he said it, or if he was actually mad at you, or serious at all, but if there was a hint that he wasn't, you need to stop taking yourself so seriously.

Imagine, of all compliments, getting angry at someone telling you that you probably have orthorexia. You need thicker skin. You fags have such a superiority complex that any jab at being different is something you actually get triggered over.