Massage therapist touched my dick

Anyone out there familiar with massages? I’ve gotten a few in my life, but not many until recently. I’ve had a few back injuries and got a referral for massages.

This past year I’ve been going pretty consistently, but there’s only a couple of people insurance will cover. The massages have helped a lot, and I’m very grateful for them.

This last time I went she touched my dick. I’m pretty sure it was on accident (I hope it was on accident) it caught me off guard and I was immediately like “move to the calves.”

She was like “is that too high?” I was like “I just want to see how the calves feel, calves please, move to the calves.” After repeating that a couple of times she did. This made me very uncomfortable.

Sometimes I think I’m being paranoid. I don’t know. Is anyone out there familiar with massage therapy and does this happen often?

I also told my wife it made me uncomfortable and I’m going to ask for someone else and this lady is creeping me out. I don’t want to make a scene though so I’ll probably just say I want to give someone else a try.

I’ve been seeing this one for a while though so they might think it’s weird I just want o switch all of a sudden. I figure for a trained professional it shouldn’t be that hard to avoid a dick.

I don’t think it has happened before, at least not that I have noticed quite this viscerally. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I was seeing a male masseuse for a while before I switched to this place, and not once do that dude ever touch my dick. Now that I think about it. Am I being paranoid here?

Attached: 410D0AEA-1ABE-4DEB-954A-D598A7EC53BE.jpg (750x652, 252K)

Why didn't you just let her jerk you off faggot

be a man and cheat on your wife.

Handjob isn't even cheating

Give more details, how did she touched your dick and where you facing up or down?

Face down. She was working on my thigh. They’ve been sore as shit lately. Like, really sore. She’s worked on my calves before without touching my dick. She calls it the “cats paw” where she just kind of like pushes on the muscle, and it works pretty well and usually alleviates a lot of the pain. This last time though when she went to do it she stuck her finger between my legs and one of her fingers touched my dick. I had boxers on.

It was probably an accident. If your dick is big enough, it happen time to time. Just politely let her know to watch out and she will be more careful. No need to sperg out.

>a professional masseur accidentally touched my dick through my boxers when she was massaging my thigh

She is a sick deviant pervert that obsesses over your enormous fallos. You should immediately report this predator to her superiors and start at least 10 more threads concerning this issue.

Attached: sicko.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

You’re right, you’re right, don’t need to freak out here. I’ve been told that I “have a huge weener” by several different people on different occasions. I do tend to get worked up about things pretty easily. That is why sometimes I consult a non biased trustworthy source when I’m not sure. Speeding out is kind of my thing.

Oh this is hilarious. I can always count on Jow Forums in my time of need to show me the light.

You might be gay

Can't see if bait or op is a genuine whiny fag.

Attached: 1386462290257s.jpg (209x200, 4K)

Yup, walk on back/front of thighs and chest is based & redpilled. user do not go to the cityxguide massage shops near police stations they are honey pots with facial recognition just axe mr happy ending himself robert kraft from the patriots. Also if you go up to the counter and you ask to see the girls and 40-60 year olds come out have some halfway decency to walk out and hit them with the "what time do you guys close today" I'll brb later"

>tfw no qt massage gf to "accidentally" grope your package

Seriously though no need to fucking speed out bro. What are you, totally at her mercy? Even if she started stroking your cock you just gotta say you aren't interested/stop

>I was immediately like “move to the calves.”
Y I K E S ! ! !

You’re right. Now I know. I wasn’t sure how to react at the time. The appropriate response is “careful of the dick please” not “move to the calves” it thought that would be pretty obvious. I also got a bit jumpy and started shimmying around.

How have you guys reacted to a surprise dick touch in the past? I’m sure it’s happened to everyone at least once.

Because then you have to pay more. My money being to GNC

>not getting hard so she strokes it while shyly mutter “n-no please, I’m m-married” and she keeps asking you if you want her to stop but she keeps going anyway
It’s like you guys have never been raep before

lol this is no accident. its how they gauge if they can jerk you or not. they do light touches against ya dick. they will keep doing it until you say something. if you dont say something they will just jerk you off and u have to pay extra. jeeze havent you faggots ever been to a massage parlor ?

Have you considered you might be a homosexual?

They are called Massage therapist for a reason user

>massage therapist
>the rapist

Its very common for massues to sexually assault people they find attractive. They are massues, so they already find enjoyment of giving other people pleasure and have made a career from that. In their minds stimulating genitals is just an extension of that.

wtf what happens if she jacks you off but you just don't pay her extra

Just don't plan on going back to that place again

Might just be OP having a big dick and the massage therapist poked it to check if it was an actual dick there or just clothing. Anybody have noticed how women very lightly poke areas on your body to check if its just fabric or actual solid mass there? Poking the stomach is very common, might just be friendly or it they are checking for abs. Also poking arm area checking if your arms really are that massive or if its the sweater just making it look that way. Like they have to confirm their suspicion. And its very light pokes, so it can be dismissed as an accident and you can't really comment on it.

I don’t pay shit insurance covers it.

>I just want to see how the calves feel, calves please, move to the calves.
>I also told my wife
Holy shit mate you've been mentally eunuchized.

wtf it's just a massage envy
I guess there are enough around that I can just go to a different one