APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: CC7A6411-FBB4-4A21-873C-0A35BB50BB41.jpg (750x1068, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rígsþula
idmprogram.com/fasting-and-muscle-mass-fasting-part-14/
youtu.be/JxjMdqevE88
yumpu.com/en/document/read/12121423/fantasy-cuckold-survey-my-other-self
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perma-bulkers BTFO

Attached: 1562283189422.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Not even 30lbs in 6th months? Weak.

I like it. I actually really like alan thrall. I wish he'd change his name away from "thrall" as he's much more of a freeman than a thrall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rígsþula

gradual weight loss is how you keep muscle and avoid loose skin, turd.

was this supposed to be a surprise? he's been working out for over a decade if i'm not wrong, obviously he's gonna be pretty built under that fat

Attached: 1553361668672.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Loose definition of gradual

Serving under the jarl of windhelm is real freedom

This the guy who got cucked ?

BREED UNTAMED

Attached: 1552815042054.jpg (1125x1638, 1.4M)

So you really CAN build abs just doing powerlifting huh

Why are yuros so obsessed with cuckoldry? Check his instagram his baby is clearly blonde and blue eyed

cuckoldry fetish is predominant in the US big man

please someone post this picture

the one with the screenshot from his page about breathing, where he mentions that his wife slept with other men.
it was a shoop but hilarious one

babies less than 3-4 months barely have defining facial features and all look like aliens
you want him to look like his parents 1 week into life?

Fasting is the quickest way to lose weight. Dry fasting will remove lose skin.

yikers

literal fake news

Why is he have broccoli tatoo

I think it’s a pallbearer tattoo

Fasting is fucking retarded and you will lose your gains.

>Dry fasting will remove lose skin.
this sounds made up as fuck.

>Getting so fat that you have to cut 30lbs
>Getting so fat that even after you cut 30lbs you're still >10% bf

And this is a guy that dedicated his life to lifting and opened a gym. This is a guy that gives others advice.

LMAO

The world class strongman?

Guaranteed if you’re natty and don’t do this you’re dyel

Less weak than you after you lose muscle by crash dieting.

ITT dyels who crash diet and lose 5lbs of muscle a week criticize a guy for doing it right

Incels have never seen a newborn baby, and don't realize that all newborns look weird as hell

Attached: cuckold fetish america.png (599x437, 68K)

Man this board is fucking stupid

It's also the quickest way to lose muscle

He is not worldclass, his lifts are fairly mediocre

no just the fat /fast/ers. They legit are in a cult and think because they can sit at a computer all day and not eat that they are special. Most of them don't even lift, yet they sure act like they have the knowledge of one

yeah i've literally never seen a cute baby
my cousin had a mulatto baby that was insanely fucking ugly & grew up to be a model

babies are ugly as fuck mate

literally zero major accolades to his name

>that skin tone
user, I...

>if you don't turn into a fat overweight powerlifter slob and stuff your face with ice cream 24/7 you r dyel lol
cope

this thread sucks my nuts more than most threads ever have on Jow Forums. a screencap of a minor e-celeb losing 30 pounds has people arguing about several different things, none of which actually matter. it's like people on here are upset with their place in life so they come here to complain about anything and everything to distract themselves from their reality. Is anyone in this thread as happy as Alan is IRL? Does anyone have as many friends as Alan? Is anyone as strong as him? Have a more successful gym than him? A better family than him? What is the fucking point of this shit

He's a fat retard who still looks like shit

It’s time to post that body

no wonder he was permabulking before, those ab insertions are weirdly shaped and kinda ugly and it's understandable he'd want to hide them, but even so, it's still better than being fat. good on him.

I look better than him. He's still fat

>APOLOGIZE
Thought it was gonna be another Boogie thread until I saw the pic.

Post body kiddo

Because we've got so many niggers

He’s a powerlifter/strongman and he’s the ideal body fat percentage to be competitive in his weight class.

lol cringe stop LARPing and responding to your own posts

actually kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-230158.png (1080x1920, 188K)

he's still fat. at least you can see some muscle now though. a step in the right direction. probably won't last.

idmprogram.com/fasting-and-muscle-mass-fasting-part-14/

I work manual labor and lift. Fasting is a great way to cut. Instead of losing 1 lb per week like a retard I can lose 15lbs of fat in 10 days. Fasting is more muscle sparing than calorie restriction, you're just a retard who believes everything you've been told by broscience. Do the research faggot.

still fucking ugly

Not mirin that bellend tattoo of his

More people in this thread need to train untamed

>powerlifter looks good after a cut
What a fucking shock. It's almost like the only difference between bodybuilders and strength athletes is bf%, and that fat fucks use powerlifting as an excuse to stay fat.

Attached: 1535932054311.gif (361x340, 2.48M)

Fasting is a meme that no serious bodybuilder or athlete does.

Attached: 1548282277261.png (520x632, 278K)

I did a 24 hour fast a day ago. It was to get rid of a lot of water weight and see where I was at.

youtu.be/JxjMdqevE88

dont see any athletes on here

Or maybe your just a nigger that loves sucking cock.

Hmm...

Which pro athlete or bodybuilder are you?

IF =/= the kind of fasting that user was talking about.

>your just a nigger
>your

Pretty sure the only nigger here is you.

I didn’t want to say anything

All babies are born with darker skin and dark eyes that change at about 5-6 months
>sauce: I have three blond, blue eyed children

Calm down Alan

I don't know if you were cucked by a shapeshifter and the kids are just being polite, but most white babies are born with blue eyes which either remain blue or become another color. The caramel tan is not typical either.

Fasting is great for genuinely obese blobs but shit for everyone else.

He looked better bulked

I just wish he’d shave his stupid beard or at least groomed it and kept it neat

Dry fasting is a huge meme. You need to drink water

Check out the newer pictures of Alans child.
It's blonde and white as hell.
Lighting makes a huge impact, Jow Forums out of all boards should know that the best.

Hell even the Brother of The Golden One looks almost like a spic in some pictures due to having a tan, lighting and foto editing but he's so white it makes Hitler wet himself at night.

Glad to hear that, crazy how young they start fishing for N-passes these days

>you were cucked by a shapeshifter and the kids are just being polite
I haven't kekked that hard in a while

imagine having beard genetics that shit and growing it out that long

Okay this is actually quite interesting. One would assume cuckold fantasy is a direct result of social engineering then. Talmudic wizardry literally and figuratively cucks burgers

~1.25 lbs/week sounds alright. he could have managed to lose more but it's still a relevant amount of progress each week

the chart is kinda skewed because it's not adjusted to population size, but even if you take that into account the burgers have an absurdly high ratio

based breeder

Source?

It's not even that dark, the mom is probably a mongrel that's it

Literally has source in the pic retard

>57% of the people who completed a volunteered surveymonkey survey advertised on facebook were american
>implying that means anything

>I have no idea what I'm talking about and haven't researched anything on the topic of fasting, I'm just repeating what I've read on Jow Forums from other 130lb 25 year olds who have been lifting for 1 month.
Please come back when you actually know what you're talking about

Ive done a 7 day dry fast you idiot. Buy a gun and shoot yourself you collossal waste of space and oxygen. Dumb fucking faggot unable to do independent research.

>One would assume cuckold fantasy is a direct result of social engineering then
yes it is.
the major theme for almost every sexual kink is taboo and america have asserted the idea that relationships with blacks are taboo by making laws, claiming blacks are lesser (which appeals to humiliation fetishes) and saying it's "cucking" or destroying the gene pool and they did that for a very long period compared to other countries.
maybe it also has something to do with the resurgence of conservatism and how often conservatives assert the word cuck as taboo making people aware of it

yumpu.com/en/document/read/12121423/fantasy-cuckold-survey-my-other-self
>survey with a sample size of 680
You could make a thread on Jow Forums and get as much valid data.