How is Jow Forums coping with the heat?

How is Jow Forums coping with the heat?

Attached: 20190721_161323.jpg (1080x830, 170K)

Ditched running for swimming as my cardio. My ankles thank me

97 F outside.
I'm staying inside with a/c and an overhead fan.
I was stupid drunk this weekend again.
So I'm doing nothing right now as part of recovery except drinking water.

yanks have A/C

In Texas this is just normal summer to me.

can you guys use non retarded units?

Before you guys start insulting this poster you will have to post a picture of your body to prove you're not fat like 73% of your fellow countryman

Have a hot pocket. Instant hangover relief.

chillin wit the fan on

Attached: $RKAUQS9.png (650x482, 21K)

based rectangular box

Attached: 76642-Samsung_New_Air_Triangle_Conditioner.jpg (1800x810, 421K)

I have central AC. Nice and chilly at home. And I always keep a backup capacitor on the off-chance my AC blows out.

Fahrenheit is the superior unit for weather temperatures because it provides a 0-100 scale. Water boiling is irrelevant for weather, and Fahrenheit's degrees are smaller and thus more precise for casual use without the need for decimals. 0 is really fucking cold. 100 is really fucking hot. The 70s are mild, like getting a C on an exam. It's ideal.

Staying inside. Fuck summer

>like getting a C on an exam. It's ideal.
How are letters better than a mark from 0 to 20

Common usage. Even Dance Dance Revolution agrees.

like celsius then? 0 is really cold, 0 is cold, 20 is ok, 30+ is hot

0-100 is a better scale than 0-30. Plus Celsius goes into the negatives too easily. At least in the US you'd have -17 to 37 as realistic temps.

>Chode Island
Go eat a saucebread and drink your coffee milk you fuck

Attached: LaSalle-Bakery-pizza-strips.jpg (472x354, 97K)

Staying inside

Literally transferred out of a position at work because of it. We wear these like polyester canvas style uniforms that keep in heat. I said no way. 80%+ humidity too. No thanks.

does negatives confuse and/or scare the average american?

Imperial scale was designed around humans, metric was designed around arbitrary stuff. Metric is great for science because of the ease of conversion, but shit for anything in real life, which is why beer comes in pints and not deciliters or whatever the fuck they use.

Ausfag here
Pussies

18°? Holy shit you must be freezing

not well at all, I am somewhat of a big guy and I dont like the attention I get when wearing tank tops or being shirtless, but it is so damn hot. I just feel so insecure and feel like people are mocking me when they call me "big guy" or comment on my arms and shoulders...

No but even Celsius was designed with a 0-100 scale in mind because that's straightforward for obvious reasons. It's just that it was developed based on the freezing and boiling points of water, which are not relevant for every day temperature. Thus, we use Fahrenheit instead.

>water
>arbitrary

THE ACTUAL STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

>which is why beer comes in pints and not deciliters or whatever the fuck they use.
literally wrong

snow is literally frozen water. knowing when rivers froze is relevant

im in inland socal so while this weather doesn't surprise me it really is unbearable at times. ive moved from playing basketball at the park during the afternoon to the morning

thank god for a/c

same user, very based and cool

Where my dessert niggas at

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-145414.png (1080x2220, 182K)

What I learned from an expat in Thailand - You can't do anything with it, but if you just give a fuck, it doesn't feel as bad.
I work out in my dark little basement with the door open, so I get a bit of the fresh sea breeze floating in, and do my cardio in an airconditioned gym.
Wear shorts, roll up my sleeves, get my hair cut, make sure to drink enough water...
Since I'm already using Sodastream CO2 canisters for my beer kegs, it only seemed natural to get a Sodastream machine, and it is pretty cool.
Thinking I might go out to the islands and swim for a bit once the tourist traffic slows down, as I'm not too keen on getting hit by some would-be big-game fisherman in a boat he really has no business being in, leave alone steering.

Am I still on Jow Forums?

Yes?

by glistening with sweat be a man and go outside

ayy lmao

Ah yes a scale that's based on the definition of 0 as ice mixed with salt and 100 being the body temperature of a horse is truly better

thats hot here la

Relevant for sailors I guess. Snow is determined by precipitation as well. You just check the weather.

It is better for weather though.

FUCK YOU, SAY THAT TO MY FACE
COFFEE MILK IS THE SHIT

Fucking fight me. What're you from Jersey or some shit?

califag here, I only go outside to run after 8pm. then i get eaten alive by mosquitoes and try to outrun them for maximum gains.

fuck this state, I hate the heat.

Midwestern survivor here.
Cycling before 7
C25K training after 20
Still walking to the gym (unless rain) at 15 though