>easily in a 1200 calorie deficit daily, minimum
>check the scale after a week
>weight dropped by just 1 kilo
see you in the next life bros

Attached: rope.png (645x1260, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/aqyxfx/whats_the_most_weight_you_have_lost_in_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and if you fasted for the same time 750 x 7= 5250 / 3500 = 1.5lb you could have lost 3.5lb total

>Giving up after one week
You don't deserve any pity, weakling

>7x1200=8400
>1kg of fat is around 7-8k calories
???

Attached: kys8.jpg (166x301, 6K)

8400 / 3500 = 2.4lb = 1.08kg

kys

You can fast 1 month easily with your weight to height ratio

>loose 1kg in a realistic amount of time on that deficit
>that's bad
kys womens fitness retard

Attached: 1560109909103.jpg (531x560, 44K)

I'm not giving up, cunt. Took me half a decade to change my eating habits and now I'm 150% into it, it's just a little fucked. I think the muh thyroid meme is real, I've had hypothyroidism since I was a kid and my endo made it worse lol
>parents take me to endo when I was 16
>he asked me if I was sociable and how many friends I had, what the fuck
>didn't bother to prescribe me meds
>get lazy and sluggish, balloon from 80 odd kilos to 130 (last year)
>took iodine because a post here suggested it
>insane difference in energy levels and everything
>working with a proper endo now and having normal energy levels help, also take modafinil daily or I get sleepy by the evening
>looking forward to unJUSTing myself before 2021 dawns
never letting myself go again bros

reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/aqyxfx/whats_the_most_weight_you_have_lost_in_the/
>15lbs in 11 days
>25lbs in a month
posts like these led me to believe I'd lose more.

You’ve damaged your metabolism

most of the weight lost in the first week of some diets is glycogen poop and water

>he didn't account for water weight, fecal retention, and other completely normal sources of weight variation
>he didn't consider that plateaus are completely normal at any stage of losing weight
>he assumed that his body would obediently conform to expectations he formed on a Latvian birdwatching forum
Cmon now user. Stop looking for an excuse to quit. If you're eating at a deficit and you don't have some serious hormone imbalance, you will lose weight. Just keep going.

Attached: 1510160667850.jpg (500x487, 53K)

750 is way too extreme. Surefire way to break yourself early.
Go with 1100-1300 daily. You'll lose weight steadily especially at 6ft.

I kept reading it as GOMAD and I started wondering what kind of diluted onion milk could possibly be that low cal.

You should eat like 1600 calories

PSMF, for instance, says you can eat 800 cals though

>I'm not giving up, cunt. Took me half a decade to change my eating habits and now I'm 150% into it, it's just a little fucked. I think the muh thyroid meme is real, I've had hypothyroidism since I was a kid and my endo made it worse lol

oh boy the excuses just keep piling on. you are gonna fail because you are weak minded better just give up now you collossal faggot.

Weight variation is normal and expected

Also 1 kg of weight loss per week is really good, it's not recommended that you lose more than 2 pounds a week

>1 week
>already bitching like a fucking omegacuck

Guess who is not gonna make it.

Attached: 1321808375014.jpg (206x202, 7K)

kys faggot, I'm not stopping.

>5'5 62kg
>eat literally whatever i want however much i want
>wholesome meals, sugary snacks, regular refeeding, drinking beer
>run half a mile and do some pullups
>down from 115lbs to 108.5

my metabolism really is something special. i'm probably about 10% bf without even trying

Attached: 665D8A79-574C-43D1-B10B-D5C58E7B53DD.jpg (3000x4064, 1.41M)

*52kg sorry am burger

Dude put on some fucking meat.

Jeez.

Obviously you don't eat much at all.

Do you EVEN LIFT bro?

Just ate 6000 calories, how does that make you feel op?

>fecal
>completely normal
>obediently
Stunned by the gayness of this post, watching jojos bizarre adventure as well, geeze.

Attached: 1558486924868.jpg (210x264, 9K)

Ya I suck cock

probably not counting cals right. You fat bitch. Also get some measuring tape and stop trusting the scale. Stupid fat faggot.

bro just run

I'm counting it to the last calorie mate.

Yes and you're losing exactly how much you should be

yeah time to kms for over a year until I'm skelly

Ur gunna make it some day, brah...

Attached: 1553494355523.jpg (606x514, 29K)

Based and wholesome

>~3500 kcals in 1 lb of fat
>cut about 7200 cals in a week
>lose about 2 lbs
What’s the problem here

How can our biceps be real if our weights arent real

LOSING UP TO AND BEYOND A KG OF WEIGHT A WEEK WILL RUIN YOUR KIDNEYS

PSA FROM MEDBRO PLEASE STOP

water fasters lose way more than that and they're all healthy with no problems.

>80 kilos to 120
Post bulking advise

No the thyroid meme is not real don't make excuses for your own inadequacy
You along with all other animals and living organisms obey a simple rule: energy absorbed - energy expended = net energy gain/loss, inb4 nah that's too simplistic, anything that doesn't obey this principle would break the 2nd law of thermodynamics so safe to say it works

If you're not losing enough its either the amount you're absorbing/eating is still to high or you're not expending enough energy. From what it sounds like it's the latter. During extreme dieting the human body reacts the same way our ancestors body would have during a famine, by lowering our metabolism as much as possible while still allowing us to function, to counteract this many people raise their energy expenditure through exercise or using occasional cheat days to overload on calories effectively pushing their body out of starvation mode, I'd recommend you carry on as you are and try one of those two methods, try 2 weeks on strict diet then one day allow yourself a 2000 calorie day, then increase the duration of time you go between cheat days or do more cardio (even though you probably feel low energy right now due to your being in starvation mode) or both

All that being said 1 kilo a week is very impressive you shouldn't be upset by that

how ? I've never heard this

of course, because it's bullshit lol

>week
Stick with it, pussy. It'll take at least three months till you see actual progress. But then it'll snowball like a motherfucker.

wtf

I told myself 'hey you're on proper thyroid meds now, come on, you won't gain an ounce, it's time to pig out'
before I noticed it I had ballooned the fuck up. Swear I got possessed or something

'5 62kg
>>eat literally whatever i want however much i want
>>wholesome meals (probably a whole baked potato with some salt), sugary snacks (1/2 twix bar), regular refeeding (sip bois 0 cals), drinking beer (american 2% piss water beer)
>>run half a mile and do some pullups
>>down from 115lbs to 108.5

yeah no shit ma nigga