Just got my paycheck, Shill me on what supplements I should get and why

Just got my paycheck, Shill me on what supplements I should get and why

Attached: 61EC4121-9CCA-449E-8306-48A27D277391.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Buy some more esteogen pills.

Testosterone, Trenbolone, Masteron, Deca, NPP

all of them goyim they are great for you :)

I was gonna say this but without sounding like a faggot.

post body, then we give you suggestions

Meant to say 'post penis'.
No homo

High quality whey
Magnesium
Omega-3
Creatine
Phenibut (just for fun)

mirin' dat bulge

Deca and NPP????

creatine
and muscle juicer 2544
fish oil or shark cartilage

anything else than that not necessary

MK-677
RAD-140

Attached: 1513245899_00C03117-275C-4CDE-A591-7118CA76CC38.jpg (428x344, 24K)

ImuPlus is like 100 dollars but that's currently the best whey protein out there and will actualy help your gut fluora instead of killing it. Thank me later.

None. Eat real food.

i love her bros

Food, maybe a multivitamin

The best whey on the planet is still worse than simple eggs

>Phenibut (just for fun)
Cheeky
Be careful with that one, dont fuck ur shit up

creatine and maybe whey if you don't eat enough protein. get the rest of your nutrition from food.

This. Whey, creatine, magnesium and omega3 is all you should need. I would also add probiotics because gut health is underrated

>A good multivitamin. Pick Orange Triad if you want joint support too, or Opti-Men if you just want the nulti.
>Good whey. Can't go wrong with Gold Standard.
>Fish or krill oil if you want to spend more money past that. Just buy whatever a reputable brand like Controlled Labs or Optimum Nutrition is selling.

Iron. Lots and lots of iron. Lift it. Repeatedly. No need to consume it unless a lab test indicates a deficiency.

This.
Don’t do phenibut.

i googled phenibut and it seems to basically be adderall but worse.

what's the meme on this?

>her

Attached: 7BB83839-01DC-4EB4-9DCD-1DD7F560EE3D.jpg (735x715, 161K)

Its like the opposite of adderall, its not worse or better than any other powerful drug, just has to be handled responsibly.

Try Qualia

is that a fucking bulge

None. Eat 3 good, healthy meals a day. Make sure to get some fruit in-between your meals - Home or locally grown so it's not injected by Achmed with chemicals. Drink water all day.

in order of usefulness:
whey
hmb
creatine
boron
zinc
ashwaganda

Attached: 267342975005201[1].jpg (797x798, 64K)

I wish she would dominate me.

Yes, canon futa. It's also canon she raped a girl.

Creatine, test, taladafil

What it does is it increase the amount of GABA in ur brain, making you less anxious for about 5-8 hours, some people say can last a day or two or just improves their mood overall.
If I had to relate it, its a bit like the liquid courage and happy mood of drinking but without any negative effects while its in your system. It made me realize all the things I'm too nervous to do normally were so easy. Benefited me sober by making it easier to adopt more natural social behaviors.
The meme is that it turns you into Chad, life and social interaction in particular feel effortless, this can be true depending on how you respond to it and depending how well you can socialize now that your anxiety is gone.
You could very well go full autist in public and just not feel nervous about it, so its not a Chad pill for everyone, but god damn is it helpful.
Main two concerns are that it can be addictive if taken more than 1-2 times per week and that in general it can be harsh on your liver
Take breaks, cycle it, and dont overdose if you're interested in it
Haven't used it much since I got into Yoga tho, feel like Chad without supplements now

god damn im on 9 days no fap dude

Creatine, zinc, magnesium, ALA, something for quality of sleep (but zinc and magnesium usually covers that, Omega 3.

Attached: 1559766971759.jpg (1098x1256, 367K)