Do you have any autistic reasons for lifting?

Do you have any autistic reasons for lifting?
>mfw gotta be ready for hand to hand combat when I travel back in time

Attached: gag6.webm (1200x500, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My hatred of niggers

why wouldn’t you just travel with a modern weapon instead?

Because they don't have electricity in the past idiot.

well, it's probably going to be unexpected so you won't have time to get ready

Attached: formation4.webm (1100x600, 2.76M)

The Bible

What are you gonna do when you run out of ammO?

whoops, i guess i forgot that guns need to be plugged in to be used

To make myself happy

This but also fighting and dying for Israel (as the Bible and my pastor tell us to)

>modern weapon
>doesn't need electricity

Redneck detected.

What's this taken from?

Dont fight for the synagogue of satan

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY

I unironically lift because of baneposting

Attached: 1547696237936.jpg (185x250, 6K)

Delete this or I'll report you for anti semitism.

Op filmed it when he time traveled to Gaugamela

To stop fractional reserve banking

I believe in demonic creatures and I think that one day, the veil hiding them will start to fade away. The world will be rocked by phantom murders, and trippy shit like that guy who went mad and ate a dudes face.

These incidents will increase, but not one of you motherfuckers is going to eat me or my wife or son
So I
>OHP to be strong enough to lift and throw my enemy to it's death
>Bench just in case some fucker is on top of me, trying to kill me first so it can take it's time with my wife
>Squat just in case I ever have to put my family on my back and walk for miles; I won't let you down
>Deadlift so that I can lift cars, fences, and broken shit. And, godwilling, rip the jaws off of any scaly fuck that thought today was the day

Attached: 1538042742469.jpg (984x1519, 235K)

Modern jews are not descendants of shem so antisemitism doesnt make sense the way you use

I want better power boost potential if I get isekai'ed

Have you ever done any kind of martial art or combat sport? Lifting works against you in most (the muscle makes you gas out quicker, and powerlifters have no cardio).

If you want to get better at fighting, practice fighting. If you wanna be a bloatlord, powerlift. If you wanna be aesthetic, bodybuild.

Attached: hi-res-df15aa3d27c5ea6452d5931721b792b0_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 50K)

changing a routine is harder for me psychologically than discipline.

I love my dad but I want to be sure I'm strong enough to beat him up

It’s from the film Alexander

>not recognizing Alexander

Based zoomer.

>rawhead rex

Kino.

How much do you need to bench to beat a demon?

not only lifting but boxing and muay thai as well. I believe that after I'm dead my corpse will be in a random spot and somehow some deity or even God himself will raise up to fight. exactly like reptile from mortal kombat. that scene changed my life. being dead 1000s of years then waking up for one day to make battle.

>Get strong enough to beat death itself

Attached: thumb_ernest-khalimov-gigachad-know-your-meme-53060342.png (300x337, 42K)

Godspeed doomguy

There's a lot of black people where I live, and muscular people are less likely to be victimized.

I lift so that girls will like me

Based Ron Paul poster

based
me too

>Jews are the descendants of Judah and one type of semite
ok
>Judah controlled part of Israel
>Judah led the charge to return to Israel and had a right to take back the land that was theirs and chose to take back even more
Basically all I'm getting out of this is that Jews aren't the descendants of Joseph but they still have a legitimate claim to the land. Might is what makes right in this day and age and if the Tribe of Judah can hold it then that makes it theirs.
I knew some of this, I remember my dad telling me that anti-semite also means someone who is discriminatory towards Arabs and Persians.

Zeus the thunder.

So I can inspire my fat lazy students to by healthier
And mogging every other teacher is nice too

Genuine retardation

Just so you know, all your male students probably look up to you. When I was a fat kid, I was so impressed by the swole woodwork teacher. He's the reason I started lifting. We all respected him.

He also carried himself like a natural chad which helped.

Satan is the good guy

FPBP