Who here eat when they're bored?

Who here eat when they're bored?
>literally eat and nibble on food when I'm bored

How to stop this as I'm 5'7 and 93 kg and I', not sure I can gain anymore weight without turning into barrel.jpg

Attached: PePE.jpg (920x636, 183K)

I bet you like skinny woman lol
low test fag

Attached: IMG_20160424_212921.jpg (657x1000, 59K)

>trips

I do like skinny women, but I prefer latina thic women with sexy accents.

Anyway, can you help me to stop eating when I'm bored?
I find preparing food depressing and I've nothing to do when I'm bored apart from eat.

k thats pretty based, just play some sports bro and you won't even think about it

I used to love playing sport until I developed a bald spot at the back of my head. I've basically been avoiding people since waiting for a cure to come out to tackle my thinning crown.

Was thinking, I know guys that use hair spray/hair gel in their hair every day, what is there to stop me using hair fibers in my hair every second or third day?

go bald or just stop coping and live with it dude, you can always be a bro to someone and that is whats worth everything

But if i can cover my thinning with a little hair fiber why not then?
Other dudes don't leave the house without some sort of hair product in their hair so whats the difference

Dude, believe my words when I tell you them

Do something else with your hands or mouth. Read a book, learn to knit, make some slime, hell, even a fidget spinner. Or just chew gum or drink water instead of eating all the damn time.

I heard your words, thought about it and then I posted.
I don't look balding in the slightest with hair fiber in so why not rock that like all other dudes rock hair gel and hair spray

take the barrelpill

well just don't let it fall off then

It doesn't fall off, it's like mens hair gel or hair spray, stays on until you wash it out

Hair fibres are simply a hair product. Most people you see on TV or on a sport field are using hair products like styling wax and hair fibres just to give their hair that extra good look

Just run barrel game

Attached: bar.jpg (225x224, 12K)

It's a really bad habit. I only was able to stop munching on random shit all the time once I did OMAD. I couldn't even go to bed unless I felt my stomach was about to explode with food, couldn't fucking sleep.

OMAD fixed it

Did you find yourself getting angry because you were hungry?

you work out and stop eating you fat boring piece of shit

>OMAD
>Hunger
The entire point of OMAD is not being hungry

Dude, I'm 6'7 and 95kgs - granted I could use another 10 - but what the fuck are you doing.
Stop nibbling, or if you're nibbling, do it on celery or broccoli or that kinda shit.
No more sugars, no more carbs.
Get your shit together

>nibbling on celery
is this when you aren't nibbling on cocks?

You need to fast to get over your food addiction. I'd say do 7 days on snake juice.

>I'm 5'7

you've got bigger problems, manlet.