Who else here /martialarts/? Which style is best for fitness and self defense?

Who else here /martialarts/? Which style is best for fitness and self defense?

Attached: 4809324802432084.webm (480x480, 307K)

Why would I tell you?

all of them as long as you go to the gym and train and get muscle memory for the moves

i shadow box every day, lift, and run every other week.

im pretty sure i could kill 99% of hte general population

muay thai, judo, and mix it with boxing.
Works damn fine

whenever I get in a fight I just whip out my penis and they stop.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (479x270, 26K)

Attached: 1472139832735.jpg (1632x1375, 333K)

Fucking despise when females act cutesy for the camera. Making pouty faces and shit, childish. I will never take a female like this seriously in any aspect of life.

Attached: 1528691359044.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

>Not wanting women to act girly and childish
And feminism claims another zoomer.

this activates my erection

In order of efficacy
Dont live in a shitty area
Don't visit shitty areas
Dont relax around blacks/situational awareness
Don't be a cunt
CCW
A good 800m time/parkour
Boxing/muay thai + bjj/judo/wrestling

t. Braindead animefag
A proper woman should act mature and modest.
Acting """girly""" for the purpose of attracting men is degenerate and a sign of vanity.

t. Brie Larson
back to /tv/ with you

>Acting """girly""" for the purpose of attracting men is degenerate and a sign of vanity.

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x338, 22K)

Is 26 too old to pick up judo?

muay thai, boxing, bjj, krav maga.

just be aware that you're not going to be jackie chan or tony jaa whooping peoples asses if they try to start shit with you and it's better to try and deescalate a confrontation.

32 year old boomer here. I boxed for only one summer about 10 years ago. Will I be an awkward old fart if join a boxing gym now?

>falling for the krabby magoo meme
Good goy
No

No, but you're susceptible to concussions from throws so I'd do bjj instead.

Get off the internet. Stop hating fun. Don't take things incel nerds on Jow Forums say so seriously.

too late, he has been assimilated into the hivemind.

For self defense: situational awareness, de-escalation techniques, and 400m sprint

For fitness: kickboxing classes (one where they spend the whole time doing HIIT and tabata shit, which is dumb because you can get fit at the gym)

For legit martial arts which you can use if you end up in a situation where you have to fight: Boxing, Muai Thai, Judo, BJJ, wrestling. Real gyms will not be spending the time doing a bunch of fitness stuff and will do tons of drilling as well as sparring

If you don't spar you're just larping.

She can nunchuck my dick in her mouth if u no wat i mean

No but you're probably not gonna ever compete at a high level unless you're a tactical genius who picks things up instantly with god tier genetics.

You can still compete in local tournies, maybe even regionals if you have a sporting background.

Awkward yes, old no. Try to find a gym that has at least amateurs training there. Otherwise you're just doing boxercise. Which is fine, but you might as well just do cardio at that point.

Attached: FairDisfiguredAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.28M)

That's all women breh, some just hide it better, especially when they hit "settling down" age.
Boxing BJJ and Judo are all solid choices. Judo for groups, boxing for defensive and striking, BJJ for grappling and 1v1s with tough shits.

based Hitler, the degs today don't understand

>Adolf hardly noticed the ladies’ encouraging glances, or at most would make an annoyed comment about them to me. My friend undoubtedly found favour with the opposite sex although, to my amazement, he never took advantage of it.

>One evening at the opera a liveried attendant came up to us and, plucking Adolf by the sleeve, handed him a note. Adolf took the note, in no way surprised and acting as if this were an everyday event, thanked him and perused it hastily. Now, I thought, I was on the track of a great secret, or at least the beginning of a romantic one, but all Adolf said, contemptuously, was ‘Another one’ and passed the note over to me. Then, with a semi-mocking glance, he asked me whether, perhaps, I would like to keep the suggested appointment..

Attached: 30172809894.jpg (1149x1500, 133K)

Self defense is a meme. Just go learn a style. Its fun

If thats your style, then sambo should cover most of those

Okay Jow Forums k larpers. Redpill me on nun-chucks. Do they or did they have any use? As a concealed weapon? idk seems like a sword or short sword for concealed would be better?

Matches don't hit back

good luck finding a sambo gym

Boxing or muay thai are fitness heavy.
At bjj classes you mostly learn things and roll with people.

They are illegal in like every jurisdiction and you have a very good chance of hurting yourself, even if you're very good with them.

I don't get why people just don't use a wooden broom for self defense

They’re more useful as a training tool than a weapon. They teach how to maintain motions and generate power into a floppy weapon. Alot like the chain whip in Kung fu. Thats not a good weapon. Having mastered that is a statement you’ve mastered everything down to the stupid shit.

More noteably Nunchucks and flails used properly can generate more power than a straight staff and wrap around shields or a weapon parry.

Thus

>awkward
WHO CARES, FUCKING DO ET

>she will never cock and ball torture you
why even live...

Who the fuck carries a broom with them everywhere? This isn't Hogwarts, ya goof.

>every other week
Sophisticated bait

Poking gestures of people who knew his lineage maybe is why he was so contemptuous. I'm the same way, I'm way out of line.

Why is kickboxing for rich people? Fighting and martial arts are specifically for poorfags

>Fighting and martial arts are specifically for poorfags
Someone's never seen the prices at a BJJ gym

that’s rich coming from the actual shut-in incel that takes everything at face value. don’t tell that guy what to do when you probably think getting your ass railed by another man makes you successful by any means.

but what if user is constantly putting himself in situations where he might get raped but then has second thoughts?

huh? What then motherfucker? IS HE STILL A FUCKING MEME?!

200usd oh no.......

She could kill you. She's a trained martial artist

I mean, the YMCA near me has adult classes for judo 3x a week for $35 a month + weights and two pools, plus some other shit that's probably nice but I never use. So yeah, $200 is pretty expensive in comparison.

CUTE i say

Back to /asp/ ya plebs

Attached: 1530921079825.gif (320x240, 567K)

Based uncle Addy. Forever faithful to Eva and hooking up his bros with the thots.

As always, the best workout is the one you'll enjoy and go to consistently. Just shut the fuck up, quit asking questions and try something. Also, boxing is best.

I did Shotokan Karate for several years and its pretty alright I think. It focuses a lot on bodying your opponent in one hit, so its pretty good if you've got a lot of strength. If you're a manlet Kyokushin is probably better since its all about being mobile and delivering a lot more blows than Shotokan.

I found this place that does HEMA nearby which I really want to get into. It'd be a cool intersection of fitness, self defence, and historical reenactment. Then I can have an excuse to buy gambesons and swords and be a dark age warrior like i always wanted

judo teaches you how to not get destroyed while being fucking smashed into the ground.
thats the beauty of it

Attached: 1563191831983.jpg (560x860, 66K)

>thinks incels come from Jow Forums
Your newfag or clit is showing.

UNERECTED. What's the point of being intimidated by grill with a dangerous tool? I'll be scared even if it was a child. Lift and rape me against the wall or gtfo

>i shadow box every day

thank you for the lols

whats with the under 16 thing?

That doesn't make sense.

I've just signed up to kick boxing in UK a month for 2 lessons a week (90mins per lesson) its 37.50 pound with open mat on sundays, sparring and just doing what you want, that doesnt seem expensive at all compared to my gym membership which is 44 pound a month

>ywn have a gf that keeps nunchucku in her purse
>ywn experience the feeling of total safety knowing she could nunchuck the shit out of males trying to attack you
>ywn bring your nunchucku gf to the club and make her smash the fuck out of all the black people
why even live?

lol, don't take advice on most of these white fags who don't know shit about fighting... taekwondo for legs, muay thai/boxing/kick boxing with a degree of karate (kyokushin) for striking and fists, bjj/judo/wrestling for grappling.

Muay thai for striking and fists hahahah what the fuck? Muay thai is a sport dominated by kicking you fucking bellend.

I trained for a week in a little village in Thailand and it was primarily kicking. The guy took us out to watch his son fight against all of the local talent in some beat up warehouse and it was just all kicking and kneeing the fuck out of each other.