>hot girl
>tattoo
>hot girl
>tattoo
>hot girl
>she looks nice
>*hair moves out the way*
>tattoo

Seeing so many roasties in the gym every day has opened my eyes to how big the degeneracy problem has become.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (499x481, 28K)

lol

Wow, it just clicked.

My ex girlfriend had 3 tattoos and ended up being a dumb coddled child whore.

There really is a correlation, thank you op.

Tattoos are standard nowadays. They're great at identifying normies and losers who copy normies. Both are sheep

I don't know what it is about a tattoo on a woman that is so instinctively unattractive

This! Soo fucking much

since when did Jow Forums have so many virgin posters????

Shoo shoo roastie

>Tattoos? You have tattoos? I'm sorry but I must be on my way.

Attached: 1560524943420.jpg (1242x1528, 1.02M)

Gigacope senpai, tats are gross

>Don't like filfthy looking women? You must be a virgin.
If I see a hamburger patty with maggots all over it, I also don't find it appetizing. Must mean I am a vegan, right?

you know, it's the opposite, growing up, the more time I spent around women, and the more time I spent around my first girlfriend's friends in high school, the less I thought of them. I also began noticing just how differently they think and behave from men, hanging out with the girlfriends I had in high school and her friends was the biggest most lethal black pill I have ever received

Nowadays I see women as basically adults with a child's critical thinking capacity, and the unfortunate part is that I want to be wrong, I want to meet a woman that shatters this life lesson I have learned.

I have yet to run into that woman.

Attached: 34drr0.jpg (750x499, 155K)

Attached: 1548211048033.jpg (914x545, 147K)

For (you)

Attached: 20190618_173729.jpg (1236x2455, 1.95M)

Attached: 20190618_174112.jpg (1078x1984, 1.65M)

Disgusting, looks like a newspaper wiped it's ass with her

friendly reminder that back of his head looks like this

Attached: back of head.jpg (1300x863, 227K)

I can handle arm tattoos on women sometimes but leg tattoos always look horrible.

is this a remix of multiple memes to push mail order wives?

>cute shy girl
>doesn't realize how pretty she is
>no tattoos
>check her gram
>followed a bunch of tattoo pages
Where did all the good women go?

Attached: aiportraits_1563690530.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>since when

since its inception

>attractive girl
>find our she's a smoker

Attached: 155412845123.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Tats on women nowadays are a huge downer for me. Acceptable maybe if its something really special. A piece of art so to say but most wannebe alternative chicks only have lame doodles all over their body (lol so random amd quirky) or fucking joy division/ smiths quotes to show of their deepness.
I just don't find that attractive and as another user said, it's lame ass normie shit nowadays. Like being a homo or left wing. Gross

weed smoker*

>Doesn't talk to them>assumes they're degenerate

How does it feel to be too scared to talk to another person? Nice excuses

women smoking anything is the most unappealing thing

how those 60s movies made it look good is a mystery

It's more a commentary on the quality of women featured in the show. One worked two days a week and "didnt have time" for laundry so they paid someone to come do it for them. Two kids with zero discipline and she was surprised by the suggestion of scolding them when they break shit. One of them was 4 and still fucking breastfeeding.

>tattoo
>not a degenerate
Pick one

I don't mind tattoos as much as social media thottery, no bigger torn off than meeting a girl and seeing a 200+ pics instagram of selfies and booty pics

yeah, getting a gf redpilled me on women desu, not blackpilled though. let me let you in on something, you won't find a woman that works differently, you will find one who is at heart a good girl in your eyes and you will like her so much for the good in her that you will be prepared to deal with her woman shit, some of it actually comes off as endearing. don't ever try and question female bullshit at the time though, wait until she has cooled off and in a mood where she is capable of putting herself in your/others shoes (these moods are the only times when women can be as empathetic as everyone, including women, has been led to believe they are and you will learn to spot when they happen), this is when i gently expose the lack of logic and reason and the level of delusion in the woman bollocks to my girlfriend and she is slowly getting a bit more redpilled herself (and i hate the pillwords but they work to demonstrate my point here). I will never be able to remove the woman logic from her entirely but there are many positives in her that make up for it, not just sex either by the way

you need to save her before she gets the ink bro

Girls should avoid getting piercings (ear piercings INCLUDED) too. It's a damn shame that so many get them before they are even in their teens.

Why do tattoos offend Jow Forumstards so much?

i like tattoos, it makes it easy for me.
there's no better way to publicize your mental illness.

have sex

So what, he's not bald he has a hair line and thick hair everywhere else. Most men in their late 20s have this

I've got earings does that make me gay bros

>You
>Not a sour grapes, bitter incel

Pick one ya dweeb

yeah they are actually doing you a favour, its aposematism

>boss at work is nice, kinda funny, smart, hardworking, also a qt at 32-33
>has a bird tattoo on upper arm, flower stuff coming out the top of the back of her neck, and recently saw something on her hip

even shes a degenerate :(