Besides running away...

besides running away, what would you recommend in terms of technique for fighting someone hand to hand who is a foot taller than you?

Attached: 01CCF51D-B49E-49C1-9861-825B6E25891A.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

If it isnt a vast weight difference, infighting or grappling. Get close, fast, and he will have his lanky arms working against him, as your short leveraged can make for a close quarters advantage.

If he weighs more than you by 100 plus lbs, don't do that, as he will toss you like a sack of potatoes. Get a gun at that point.

Topple him, then hammer his jaw until he dies

you arent going to learn how to fight through Jow Forums posts and if you get in a fight you arent going to remember anons advice unless you specifically trained

kick him in the balls and gouge his eyes out while he's down

fighting fair is for losers

If you both have no experience fighting and are similar in weight, the aggressor will win 90% of the time. Don't try to be defensive or counter his strikes as that doesn't work unless you have been training for years. Throw first, throw fast, and don't stop. Be fucking relentless and the other guy will almost always turtle up and do nothing.

Headbutt him in the nose

Drop kick him in balls

leg kicks. Overhand right. Throw a weak overhand right followed by a strong left diagonal uppercut.
Also, stay out of range and circle. Then, dart in, throw some punches and move out of range.
You might want to take him down.

just accept your place in life manlet shit

also, beware of being kneed in the face. He is going to want to jab you in the face and move/lean back to avoid your counters. He might want to just kick you with his long legs. You want to be close enough to hit him or too far for him to hit you. Bear in mind: if you can reach him with a fist, he can probably elbow you.

I like Aikido a lot but you gotta find a dude who has actually fought before. My sensei told me he was super focused on locks and grabbing limbs like a retard for 15 years until he did a practice fight with a Muay Thai guy. He said he lost so bad he felt broken, he started to think that he had wasted 15 years so he started practicing other martial arts and whatnot and he came up with a more flexible Aikido. He doesn't focus on locks anymore and honestly he fights like a Steven Seagal movie, he's fucking scary and can take out a knife from your hand instantly while holding you with a lock

Suck his dick and hope he been on eternal nofap.

Anybody giving answers besides using a firearm is an over optimistic manlet

>be me 5’6 bagel boss @ 145lbs
>couple years ago
>get into scuffle with fat fuck probably 5’11 250lb+
>he swings first
>I duck, keep chin tucked
>get in close and can a firm grip on his clothing
>he’s mollywopping the top of my head
>finally get the leverage and hook the leg
>he goes toppling down onto the concrete
>me on top
>ground and pound
>over and over and over
>over and over and over and over
>someone finally grabs me and pulls me off
>fat fuck struggles to get up
>face is fucked up
>he does that thing where he apologizes right after a fight
Won the fight but would not recommend. The difference in size is just too much of an advantage to risk.

Just accept your place in the world and submit yourself to the superior and taller male. And if you are lucky enough he might let you manlet live further.

Manage to become a diplomat with diplomatic immunity and carry a gun. Then you can legally kill anyone publicly and even in front of witnesses without the fear of getting arrested.

bite his neck and fore arms, use your teeth if you have to

Get naked. Nobody wants to fight a naked guy

if you're heavier than him just get close and shrek him

if he outweighs you by 45+ lbs get a weapon

t. Someone who has never been in a fight

Based Krav Maga user

>And if you are lucky enough he might let you manlet live further.
That is not lucky

This unironically if they're 100+ pounds on you, you fight to live. Mike Tyson used to go into fights off his anti-psychotics and his trainer would tell him "that guy said he wants to fuck your mother"

Very few people on fit know anything about actual fighting, but the answer is submission wrestling (catch wrestling). Not BJJ, wrestling. You don’t wanna be underneath someone who outweighs you

If they're taller, they probably have a further reach, get in close and use that to your advantage.

Judo throws always work. Your lower CoG makes them exceptionally potent if you do it right.
If you want to strike, just learn muay thai bone breaking stuff. My personal favorite is a teep to the chest to knock them to a wall. If they're taller they never brace for it. If they catch it I can just spinning heel hook their face off.

Slap him on the ear to rupture his eardrum. A small but significant, amount of air is trapped in the hand. This abrupt change in air pressure is enough to burst the eardrum and cause immense pain. You can also bite the shit out of him like a rabid dog although that's not very civilized, but I doubt you'd care about that in a fight.

>thinking fighting is about height not mass

Attached: 1551919015512.jpg (500x868, 26K)

This. The person who hits first will usually win a fight. Also throwing a punch isn't ideal unless trained in proper technique you'll break your hand. Best thing to do on a tall guy is kick the knees. Hard. That will end things pretty quick.

DISCOMBOBULATE

Attached: 1554929423385.jpg (667x645, 47K)

Lol mass. Unless the dude is a wrestler he's probably just bulky or fat and will gas out after a few misplaced hay makers.

Skinny guys are the scary ones. Everyone who has fighting experience knows this.

Pipebomb

This guy gets it.

If the height and reach advantage is significant, then you need to close the distance fast, keep him in tight, and be as quick, violent, and forceful as possible in a short amount of time.

Height difference genuinely doesn't matter that much, I mean sure, it matters, but if you think you're automatically going to win a fight because you're 6'2 and the other guy is 5'9 without a significant weight advantage, that one is probably not going to go very well for you.

There's no reality where you couldn't be ruthlessly violent, unpredictably so and run into a guy a foot taller than you, and fuck him up/incapacitate him before he could do significant damage. Just depends on how fast, and violent you are.

Can confirm. Used to wrestle with a super skinny guy in jiu jitsu and holy shit this guy was like a snake. Just enough muscle to choke you out.

Are you

Yes because shooting someone and winding up as Jaleels bitch in prison is the thinking mans solution to physical altercation.

BJJ. Get that fucker on the ground, and height doesn't matter.

Samefag

Two hard rules to winning a street fight, you don't have any business street fighting if you don't intend on following them.

Rule one - Always strike first

Any time there's going to be a street fight, there's going to be an obvious build up to the street fight, you need to determine whether the person is rational or irrational, and if they're rational, do they have a legitimate grievance that is going to lead to them punching you here in a minute. You will be able to tell whether this person is going to try to put hands on you. or if he's just running his mouth. If you can tell that he's going to put hands on you. Then you need to strike first, and you need to strike hard. If conflict is unavoidable, DO NOT allow them to strike you first.

Rule 2 - Go into the fight with the intention to Kill

You need to know, whatever happens to you doesn't fucking matter, there's not a reality where you stop coming at this mother fucker until he's dead. If you're still breathing, you're still fighting, and the only acceptable outcome is the guy is incapacitated to the point where he can not fight.

Do not go into a street fight fucking willy nilly, Gee I guess we're going to fight now. If you don't have that level of emotionality about the situation, you don't have any business fighting this guy at all. If you're not pissed off to the point where you're ready to say fuck it all and go in on this guy, then you don't have any reason or business fighting him to begin with.

CLEARLY, Never slam his head against the pavement, and never ACTUALLY kill the guy. Street fighting is entirely stupid, and nobody respectable is out there getting into skirmishes on the weekend. This is why you pay a cover charge, so that you don't have to deal with these kinds of dipshits.

However, men are men. If you do find yourself in a street fight, Follow rule 1 and 2, and be as violent as possible as quick as possible.

make a pipebomb

doesnt matter how big or strong they are
doesnt matter how many moves to know
doesnt matter how big and expensive that gun or knife was

noting beats a well placed pipebomb

Ever heard of self defense?

Based CIA nigger.

based

nostalgic lol

don't get into street fights. seriously.

smash them with a brick or similar, works on all shapes and sizes

Shooting them seems to work.

THAT'S MY PURSE

My dad is a 5'3 angry manlet and he punches people all the time it's fucking weird. Few stories:

>be 17
>go on first drunken night out together
>in bristol
>im drunk taking the piss out of the accent
>some guy approaches
>u fukin wot m8
>hes about 6'2
>out of nowhere my dad just jumps through the air like a gazelle and punches him in the face
>guy stumbles
>we exit down an alley

>22
>see dad for first time in a few months
>he tells me he 'has a new move'
>if someone has their window down and seatbelt still on he reaches over and grabs the seatbelt with one hand
>this means they cant move
>he then punches them in the face

>before i was born
>dad collects debts for loan sharks
>has to collect from negro
>they end up fighting
>negro stabs dad
>dad keeps fighting til negro is out cold
>hospital for stab wound

>punched someone in the mouth
>tooth stuck in his knuckle
>got blood poisoning and nearly died

Thinking about it there's a fucking million of these stories all he does is punch people. It was funny when I was young but now I'm 27 he's 55 and its just weird. Thought it was cool to follow in his footsteps when I was about 16-20 but soon realised getting punched in the head isn't fun at fucking all and I just don't have the innate manlet anger he does (I'm 5'10 king of manlets)