Sleeping on the floor

anyone have experience doing this? is it something you do regularly, or permanently?

i've been sleeping on a carpeted floor with two thin-ish comforters beneath me for almost two months now. as long as I stretch before bed and when I wake up, then I feel normal each day. The few days that I skipped out on this, I slept poorly, waking up frequently, had bad dreams, and was sore during the day. Since i started stretching again, i sleep normally.

are there any long term effects to look forward to or be concerned about?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x533, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/expert-opinion/advice-needed-child-autism-obsessed-letters-and-numbers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just buy a bed?

Yeah why not spend $1k to waste a bunch of floor space??? It's normal, everyone does it!!! Weirdo!!!

Yeah i slept on the floor when i fucking crashed in people's dorm rooms and shit. I'd never fucking do it intentionally if I had a bed to sleep in, what the fuck is wrong with you

Might get old. Consider upgrading to a trifold mattress or similar.

also wowee wow

How many women do you know that want to fuck on the damn floor?
Fuck that, how many women do you even know?

Attached: 4C42C96F-AEA1-4186-B52C-078DE7785512.jpg (480x547, 29K)

a bed doesn't cost a grand though does it

It does if you don't want to get a shit bed that falls apart.

I've slept on a thin foldaway mattress meant for guests for around 5 years now. The only thing I've noticed that has changed is that people think you're weird when you tell them this.

air mattress is 40 bucks

Futons are the patrician choice.
Based Japanese are always one step ahead.

Nothing wrong with it. I used to throw a metress on floor and just sleep on it

Yeah, did if for a week last time I moved. Lean the matress against the wall during daytime, else moisure will build up underneath it.

if you’ve got a women at your place and she wants to fuck she’s not gonna give a shit

look on ikea, nothing wrong with the mattress on the floor stil

except when it comes to bombs

what are you, a virgin?
random fucks will turn right around if they see some creep shit like that

Attached: 4F425C7B-B433-41B6-AD42-B75717721E7F.jpg (1099x1600, 139K)

Been sleeping on the floor for about 4 years now. I've noticed I sleep much deeper. Also you can fit way more things in your room.
people thinking you're a weirdo is tru, but idgaf

ikea beds are wiggly and wobbly as fuck
I want a bed where I can slam my gf into the mattress not have a single atom of the bed move

get one of those memory foam rock slabs then, unga
why aren't you fucking standing up anyway? what was the point of all those lifts?

you're wiggly and wobbly ye crackhead

I thought it would get old but I feel like I've just gotten more used to it. It wore on me a little for the first week - when I'd lay down on a couch or something, I'd be reminded of what it was like to sleep on a cushioned surface and feel like the floor wasn't comfortable, but now I don't think about it for even a moment.

I'm not really concerned about fucking, so that doesn't really factor in. I feel great so far, just wanted to see if anyone else has had the experience.

Yeah I love just being able to fold up my whole sleeping space once I've gotten up.

Anyone got any suggestions for what type of mattress to get for this? I'm using one from a folding bed, but I'd prefer something that looks tidier when not in use.

Enjoy having spiders and bugs crawling all over you

Just lie down on a comforter then fold it up and stash it somewhere when you're not sleeping.

I never knew about foldaway mattresses and thats what I've been looking for. Will probably get one.

>spiders and bugs can't crawl up normal beds

Not that user but my girlfriend has never complained about fucking on a blanket on the floor, you need to meet more cozy women user

I have been sleeping on floor with a blanket and a small pillow for about 2 years. I own a mattres but now I prefer sleeping without one. Back feels good with weightlifting. Helped me with sleeping on my back instead on belly. No long term problems as far as I can see but people may think you are a crazy hermit

>having to justify to women that they will enjoy fucking you
You are so far from making it.

Buy a Double mattress worked for me multiple times, when the shitty cheap frames i get break

Based and gonnamakeitpilled

Attached: 98D11452-8EC8-43E0-A859-23D6BC56B933.png (434x619, 700K)

Does the one on the right have a dick?

>not have a single atom of the bed move
user, I don't know how to tell you, this, but atoms are always moving on their own.
Even in solid materials atoms are flying great distances, compared to their size.
If you want to stop the movement completely you have freeze the material to 0 degrees Kelvin, which is almost negative 450 Fahrenheit, but a that point slamming your gf wouldn't be really comfortable, would it?

I think that’s an arm

Don't do it unless you don't mind roaches eating from your face grease at night

2 summers ago I was so broke I couldn't afford a bed after I moved out of my fully furnished apartment (I was really broke) so I had to crash in a friend's spare bedroom in exchange with helping with groceries every once in a while. I just put an open sleeping bag on the ground as the first layer and put a duvet over top of it. You might have to use more pillows than you usually use on a bed and it will be really uncomfortable for a little while but eventually your body gets used to it and it's even kind of comfortable. If you're lazy you can leave the bedding out all the time but just be sure to let the area air out every once in a while so mold doesn't grow. Hope this helps user

I'm not looking t here. Just at the face. Doesn't seem female, not even for a butch girl (female).

I prefer sleeping on the floor, but ever since I've been living at my current place I've had bad allegies and end up being unable to breath if I sleep on the floor, so I've been sleeping on a regular mattress on the floor. I'm going to be moving soon and hope to switch back to the floor when I do.

I'll be doing this once I move into my new apartment. Looking forward too it.

I've fucked on the floor before, but come on. You bring someone home for the first time and you don't even have a bed? They're gonna think you're poor at the very least. Could be a red flag for some.

Why do you have spiders and bugs crawling around your house

bruh you can get a memory foam twin bed on amazon for like 200 dollars.

>implying spiders and bugs can't scale whatever shit bed you have.

Either way, free protein.

this, but got a king on sale for 400. spent another 150 on a platform frame though. best sleep of my life, spring beds are for suckers

Slept on the floor for a few years. Felt no different from sleeping in a bed.

she has some good hips so I would say probably no
trannies tend to have wide shoulders in comparison

I sleep on the floor and also on my bed. I had hip surgery 4 weeks ago and each day feels diffierent with my hip/back. Sometimes the hard surface of the floor is nice. It’s also colder and I like the cold

You can buy a very high quality air mattress from wal mart for $80

They are quite firm and good for sleep, electric pump too

A fuck ton of women have fucked me in my mattress on the floor.

But I'm rich and have an otherwise nice place so it's easy for them to discount as just an eccentricity

I just throw a foam mattress on the floor, no problem.

Decent foam mattresses are like $150-$600 on Amazon and are great. Get something 10 inches plus and you'll have no problem

I have a queen memory foam for 350$ lol
Things been good for 2 years now, still nice and firm

do you get used to it? how long did jt takr to feel right? i used to sleep on the floor because of paranoia, but it was an off an on thing. i sorta got used to it, but would sometimes would still rest poorly.

Attached: 1562064907676.jpg (1080x1349, 96K)

you can buy a good quality japanese futon mattress for $90

air mattresses fucking suck, ive slept on different kinds of mattress on the floor and air mattress made my neck hurt

Without scolling through the sea of babbling retards. As good as it is for your posture, it actually wrecks havoc on your respiratory system. The ground is for dogs and animals, raise yourself above the ground so you dont have to inhale every particle of dust gathered around your bed. This was one of the reasons why there was much respiratory problems in feudal japan.

been sleeping on the floor for 5 years, make sure you stretch for like 10-15 min right when you wake up or you'll feel stiff all day. also get a yoga mat

>anyone have experience doing this? is it something you do regularly, or permanently?
i slept on the floor for about 6 months. i just used a yoga mat with a comforter on top and had 1 pillow. was no big deal. i woke up early and slept well. also slept on a korean futon thing in korea for a month, which was just a few comforters with a thin 1-2 inch mattress on the floor. also a good sleep. i'd do it again any chance i got, but everywhere has beds.

autism: the post

Was ‘homeless’ for about a month when my yeetd off to Australia without me. Slept on my friends floor with his pets. I was terrible but I simply endured and was grateful for the accommodations considering.

Never had any back problems from it though. I was like a Jap or something.

Attached: 73A7D32F-1BDB-4555-B564-9CFAAC92138D.png (1334x750, 528K)

Did this for about six months when I moved. My shoulders and back were so fucked up. Then got a gf and started staying at her place a lot and sleeping on her nice normal bed and shoulder and back pain instantly went away. Do not recommend this for long term.

sleeping on the floor is awesome especially when you crash a friends place after partying. People usually take the couch and when they offer it to me I tell them they can have it and unintentionally end up seeming selfless letting someone have the couch. Little do they know I sleep on the floor at home

When I'd camp I'd only have a sleeping bag. Could hurt sometime when the ground was rocky or uneven.

autismspeaks.org/expert-opinion/advice-needed-child-autism-obsessed-letters-and-numbers