>2019
>Not applying sunscreen every 2 hours

Attached: TruckDriverSunDamage.gif (845x845, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XBu-qQl8jIg
youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/
huffpost.com/entry/fluoride_b_2479833
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder if exercise and fasting wouldn't offset that greatly.

I just wear cover my skin and avoid being in the sun as much as I can

>ever going outside to begin with

>putting liquid estrogen on your skin
Nice try rabbi

Attached: 2A94A029-0076-4B25-8D99-16B053A449E0.png (450x720, 145K)

This is some bullshit, windshield glass blocks harmful radiation from the sun. You ever get sunburned in your car fag?

Boy you ain't livin till you go cross county on I-80 with your windows permanently rolled down

>living in the s*uth

Attached: 1557920970911.jpg (410x452, 15K)

Windows block only UVB, most sunscreens also only block UVB
95% of the sun rays after the "ozone layer" are UVA just so you know

Sunscreen is a legit scam. Itll stop u from getting burnt, but wont stop the aging aspect. Simply wear a sun hat if spending long times in the sun

You can go out in the sun and be exposed all day long, but you have to let your skin heal the next few days
The problem is chronic exposure, hitting the sun every fucking day with no protection

Anyway, I try to stay out of it the most I can

Sun screen fucks with your skin even more than sun alone
youtu.be/XBu-qQl8jIg
Dont watch the video, just check the links in the description

Because truckers are very well known for keeping their windows closed, right.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>tfw lived in a sunny place all my life and basically forced to have a tan because 80% of the time it's too hot to cover up

Based and truth pilled.

>stress hormones
>offset aging
never fast, never cardio crew

And it's always this 1 trucker being posted. If sunlight was as dangerous as OP claims, pictures like this should be common. So where are they?

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x356, 28K)

David Sinclair says that fasting slows down aging

He also shills reservatrol, which is a scam. If someone proves to me that stress and cortisol doesn't accelerate aging, I will change my mind.

How is resveratrol a scam?

It doesn't bind the target receptor with enough specificity, so you would have to take shit tons of it to see any effect. Better to just work out.

>implying fasting increases cortisol
>implying fasting doesn't trigger β-Hydroxybutyrate production
Mate you don't know shit about anything, you don't deserve fasting

>β-Hydroxybutyrate production
It increases through ketosis which needs elevated cortisol for gluconeogenesis.

been looking for something like this. Thanks

does Intermittent fasting raise cortisol and stress?

Attached: 12143445677.gif (102x163, 9K)

Macho man randy savage is right!
I’ve only ever seen this one!

Yes, but if you're a fat fuck the benefits outweigh the cost, just don't make fasting a lifestyle.

that's right: sunscreen causes cancer, trained dermatologists are ALL LYING.

also, we didn't land on the moon BECAUSE THE FUCKING MOON IS FAKE AND space isn't real! the earth is flat! fucking JEWS DID 9/11

>also, we didn't land on the moon BECAUSE THE FUCKING MOON IS FAKE AND space isn't real! the earth is flat! fucking JEWS DID 9/11
this but unironically

Car windows block UVB (the rays that tan and burn) but not UVA (the more wrinkle causing rays)

Look at the fucking studies linked, brainlet

Broad spectrum sunscreens block UVA, better yet get a japanese sunscreen with a PA++++ rating.
Ozone blocks UVC, there is plenty of both UVA and UVB on the surface of the earth

I wonder if muslim wives that are required to fully cover their face with burkas look younger than other women who don't

>2019
>needing to go outside for any reason
Probably had the old pete with the window down and that little circular fan buzzing

imagine believing sunscreen gives you cancer

>too hot to cover up
cringe and retard pilled

this. when i was an inspector though i still splashed that shit all over my face

>Not taking the basement pill
Suntards deserve their wrinkles

Attached: jaycee-lee-dugard.jpg (750x506, 86K)

sunscreen will you dumbshit

My curiosity has been sparked

> claims to completely BTFO sunblock
> doesn't give a single bit of advice on how to not get sunburned

Fuck off. I'm extremely susceptible to sunburns and yeah I eat foods rich in beto carotene but that's not doing jack shit when I hit the river for a few hours w/ my buds

>that's right: sunscreen causes cancer, trained dermatologists are ALL LYING.
You do realise that the scientific consensus can change with time and it takes even more time for the change to be widespread?
Also, stop putting so much value on a fucking college degree, it's just a piece of paper.

If sunscreen did cause cancer, whoever profits from the sale of sunscreen wouldn't want you to know about it.

Attached: 12332234523.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

Windshield glass blocks harmful radiation from the sun, door windows don't.

Clothing, natural sunblocking substances, tanning gradually instead of never going outside then spending hours under the sun with your buddies.

>Dermatologists sell sunscreen

wear a hat.

Attached: 2222.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Do you know how to read, user? it doesnt "cause" cancer
I wont explain it, go learn how to read

>which needs elevated cortisol for gluconeogenesis.
Cortisol is not needed for gluconeognesis
youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA

You know what else causes cancer?
Sunlight.

there are 20 studies in that youtube link, yet no one knows about them.

You know what else causes cancer?
Vitamin D deficiency and the best source of vitamin D is from unprotected sun exposure, not some shitty synthetic supplement.

There are probably thousands of studies about the harmful effects of the sun. You would need to be a doctor to interpret these studies correctly anyway.
Just listen to what just about every dermatologist says and use sunscreen.

>the best source of vitamin D is from unprotected sun exposure, not some shitty synthetic supplement.
>[citation needed]

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
>One of the most striking findings regarding cancer incidence is that for many forms of the disease, cancer incidence is higher the further you live from the equator. Also, studies have found that the most serious cases of cancer are diagnosed in the winter.

And if you have the time to study statistics, look into the data of studies that "prove causation" of sunlight in skin cancer, you'll be surprised

use a mineral, zinc oxide based sunscreen user. Typically sold as 'baby sunscreen'

be a good goy and wear your sunscreen.

Attached: 1523087141476.png (640x574, 9K)

what isn't a jewish conspiracy these days?

you need a source? I thought this was common knowledge.

The major source of vitamin D for children and adults is exposure to natural sunlight.[1,29–32] Thus, the major cause of VDD is inadequate exposure to sunlight.[29,33–35] Wearing a sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 30 reduces vitamin D synthesis in the skin by more than 95%.[36] People with a naturally dark skin tone have natural sun protection and require at least three to five times longer exposure to make the same amount of vitamin D as a person with a white skin tone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/

lmao I have an office job. The only time I see the sun is when I commute or look out the window.

>Deflecting
Supplements are just as good

>be ginger
>wear sunscreen all the time since childhood
>friends make fun of me for it
>10 years later
>my skin looks great, theirs have wrinkles all over
feelsgoodman.png

keep popping those useless pills.

Hating all women

>useless
[citation needed]

>pseudo scienfitic bullshit
>most basic sunscreens being banned in US due to the cancerous estrogenic properties of the UV blockers

There are really stupid motherfuckers who think we evolved for millions of years and are somehow biologically inept at staying out in the sun for prolonged periods.

>there is one physiological deficiency which makes you suseptible
>a diet low in saturated fats

Attached: Benedicto XVI y el Gran Maestre Frey Matthew Festing.jpg (610x406, 60K)

good little cube rat. piss away ur life sitting in ur cube making half assed cash.

Attached: 1561737040042.jpg (600x810, 48K)

Blue collar poorfag spotted

Back in cagie, nigger

Mfw I own my business and make a very good living. Dont have to sit in cubes either. Stay mad little cube rat, keep up the grind!!

Attached: 13dbfe85da800f58.jpg (495x495, 27K)

user, mr.Noseberg tells you to stop being on your phone all the time, you got a 12 hour shift coming

hire me brah

Anyone who avoids the sun is a massive faggot

>>there is one physiological deficiency which makes you suseptible
>>a diet low in saturated fats
I can confirm this, ever since I've been eating 21 to 27 eggs a day I don't burn like I used to, and Im white

Unless you’re making $120k/yr like me, you’re not making a “good living.”

>Pasty goth girls are faggots.
K.

and they are putting fluoride in the water to control out minds!!!

What are your expenses?

huffpost.com/entry/fluoride_b_2479833

wear a gimp mask. look into costco's coconut oil its a bretty good drink for your skin, has antibacterial properties and heals a shit ton of gross skin problems too

Wrong. Side glass in most cars does not block UV-A, which causes aging and cancer but not burns. Newer luxury cars do have UV tint added from the factory very often but it wasn't the norm a few decades ago. In fact, the side of the road your country drives on predicts the side of melanomas of the face.

>huffpost
You gotta step it up

Reminder American sunscreen, even "broad spectrum" blocks only a fraction of UVA as compared to the claimed SPF rating, which corresponds only to UVB.

Avoiding sun in the first place is your best bet. Use well-rated European or Japanese sunscreen if you can and American as just an emergency fallback

Any brand reccs?

Skin aqua on yesstyle

$0, because I am lying.

>sunscreen
Enjoy cancer.

unironically made 193 on the dot last year. I know this is Chan and youll never believe me but its true.

R u dum lad? Its only one side of his face. It's clearly the side that was next to an open window his whole life

Heliocare 360 MD Fluid AK SPF 100+(with IR, high intensity visible blocking) PA++++ and sulforaphane for extra DNA protection.

Not saying it's the best but it checks the boxes and doesn't make me break out

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

what do you do, friend?

That's evidence that vitamin D is good; not evidence that vitamin D supplements are bad.

This ant-science paranoia is getting crazy

>people should start thinking about taking substantial amounts of vitamin D

>There are really stupid motherfuckers who think we evolved for millions of years and are somehow biologically inept at staying out in the sun for prolonged periods.
>it's good because it's natural (fallacy)

You can live as a diseased filthy animal, but that doesn't mean it's a good life or that you can't do better.

>deflects a basic and observable reality concurrent to all living humans, except basement dwelling dyels

There are a numerous basic metabolic processes we benefit from by just being out in the sun. If we needed to block out the sun, all of us would've evolved black skin, or we'd be darkies of variable colors. Clearly that has not happened nor does there seem to be any need to do so.

>keep laying that cancerous shit on your skin, it'll help to take your low IQ out of the population gene pool

Attached: pope9.jpg (1005x678, 772K)

>If we needed to block out the sun, all of us would've evolved black skin, or we'd be darkies of variable colors
Duh?

Attached: DGPjHIhW0AEnBe7.jpg (702x561, 69K)

>keep laying that cancerous shit on your skin
Ahem

Attached: chad zinc.jpg (1500x1500, 89K)

Seems like the people who believe in degrees never got them or went to college.