How can I get myself to the gym?

Anxiety holding me back.

Attached: 20190721_234612.jpg (3264x1592, 884K)

Wear that headset and people will think you're on the phone and wont talk to you.

What is causing your anxiety?

Obese?

Getting trough the front desk, I just want to workout. I'm skinny.

i feel like this thread gets posted no less than 10 times a day

Do you have hair loss? This is the biggest challenge affecting men working out/playing sport

Exposure therapy

no.

I know a lot of people take their cars, I take the bus, but if you have a car you can pull up directions on your phone and drive right there. Try an app called 'google maps', can also be used to find bus routes if you don't have a car

1 part of me want to go
1 part of me just want to stay home

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

well then you've nothing to worry about.

Nobody has an excuse to laugh at you or judge you unless you're turbo obese or have hair loss

the gym is 5mins away on a bycicle but I have tension when I think about going

even if he was turbo obese making fun of a fat person at the gym is like making fun of hobos at the job fair

its more about being an awkward autists for me.

>Using anxiety as an excuse to not exercise

Why don't you go take a nap, OP? You sound very low energy.

Attached: jeb.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Men with hair loss in the gym are the only ones that I laugh at to be honest, user.

What is worse are baldcels that have let the baldness take them over and they shave their head, it looks gross and they automatically look 20 years older

It feels like shit man I wish I could not give a fuck.

Weird I have the opposite problem, anxiety is keeping me in the gym. If I go about 3 or so days without exercising I start having panic attacks which increase in severity until I exercise again.

Attached: 1514077804401.jpg (531x531, 117K)

bro that is awesome. I wish I could just fucking go.

What could you be anxious over?

the only thing people laugh at and judge is this

You know perfectly which part you should listen to.

my look pic related.

the anxiety will stop after going a couple of time, and then it's just normal.
Also holding it off and letting it play on your mind is way worse than biting the bullet and just going

You look fine, user. First time is the hardest. Once you get in the swing of things and look at what others are doing there.

Lucky you don't have hair loss or have a bald head. Be positive.

Do you have a membership or have you been in that gym yet?

I don't like the gym cause it takes time to get there and I don't want to do it in front of other people cause i'm introverted and don't want to talk to them either. I workout at home, you can do so much with just dumbbells.

I have a bench, dumbbells, pullup barand that's all you need. I follow Scooby's Home intermediate workout plan. I've done it for a bit and it's improved my confidence so that if I felt like going to the gym for some reason i'd feel more in place cause i'm skinny too. But know that's why everyone's in the gym, to improve themselves and be healthier everyone starts somewhere

shave, you look like your molest your three year old cousin with that wtf facial hair

I know guy that did this. He used to be always in the gym and then one day stopped going.
I didn't know where he went and around 3 years later I bumped into him in a shop and he looked slim and toned. He was in good shape you could tell by his face and chin.
He told me he stopped going to the gym as his hair thinning got worse and he was going to stay at home and workout instead. All he used were dumbbells, a bench and a bar. He did cardio in his back garden by running around.

It can be done.

They've seen skinny people before. They don't care.

home gym master race