Is CBD oil good for anxiety?

is CBD oil good for anxiety?

Attached: 1540323636004.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herbapproach.com/product/cbd-tincture-cannalife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apparently.

Don't use edible forms that shit has low bioavailability through digestion.

i tried it and it didn't do anything. but i also smoked a ton of weed at that time, which gave me anxiety, which is why i quit.

No, but fasting is

Yeah it weird. When I smoked weed I would get bad anxiety usually, but I still enjoyed it. Idk, haven't smoked for years now and likely will not smoke again.

are oils considered edibles?

Lungs or stomach
Which way are you ingesting it?

thinking about getting one of those dropper looking things and just ingesting it. oil should be good enough?

how many of you are doomers?

might be a placebo but worth a shot. its cheap enough, just get a bottle and try it

herbapproach.com/product/cbd-tincture-cannalife/

this is the shit im looking at getting I literally have no idea what is what. I just want try it

Fuck it try and report back

I was a doomer but now I am a doobloomer

>*All full spectrum tinctures contain 0.3% from the compound THC. This amount is minimal and will not produce any psychoactive effects*

I don't get it. What's the point of this then.

to not get high but have all the other benefits

>but have all the other benefits
Like what pray tell. It's probably all just placebo effect anyways :-/

I use it to treat migraines w/o having to smoke. Haven't had a migraine since I started smoking at the end of hs then transitioning to CBD oil. For reference I had them about once a week prior and no other medications did anything.

carnivore diet is perfect for anxiety

>is CBD oil good for anxiety?
age and money cures anxiety.

Will you fuck off

My mom said it gave her stomach aches

Your a fucking retard

>Your

Attached: source.gif (400x293, 1.03M)

Yes. Start with 3x recommended dose. Put it under your tongue and let it dissolve there. Combined with exercise and meditation it is great. Without those two, it is a mild mood enhancer on par with a cup of tea and a blowjob, but nothing crazy. Helps muscle recovery too.

Attached: nick-foles-vs-tom-brady-nfl-memes-has-only-1-30469935.png (500x528, 112K)

CBD has shown a promising potential to assist with chronic pain as well as anxiety. More research needs to be done to verify these, but currently the moderate amount of studies we have for it corroborate this.

oils are meant to be sublingual

unironically running is great for anxiety, also swimming,

Is PBR some new alcoholic's choice thing? Most alcoholics I know drink Steel Reserve or shit like that

it has worked for me but i'm waiting on a G of CBD isolate to mix with e liquid base and flavoring to vape for more efficient uptake, i hope it works even better

depends, you need to take the right dosage. i tried it but my anxiety/panic was still there, dunno, but i was also on SSRI so idk how that combo worked out for me.

Different drug, same source

Real talk, how hard are you bullshitting right now?

Maybe analyse your life first. Like sleep, diet, surroundings (this one is huge), employment, finances etc. The world moves towards meds too fast, stay away from SSRIs and good luck

CBD oil is a temporary fix, you'll eventually have to start taking more and more for the same effect.

You need to work through your issues

Doomer but soon to become Bloomer if things works out.