HOW THE FUCK DO I GET AN UPPER BACK LIKE THIS???????????????

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET AN UPPER BACK LIKE THIS???????????????

Attached: 1563686887486.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUv-cF_Oscw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's simple, really: Eat clen, tren hard, aim hgh, test your limits, dbolsh your goals, always be winny, insulin yourself from the haters, anavar give up!

Step 1: Not be born a numale
Step 2: Like chubby women
there you go

bent over rows
pull ups
upright rows
cleans

as heavy as possible to failure

Attached: 20190614_104850.jpg (1440x1920, 1.35M)

i forgot to add dips

This

also shrugs, OHP, and dumbbell work

so should i just give up on shrugs? i do shrugs pull ups t bar row with handle thats aint enough right?
nice back tho would totally rest my head on it

Attached: 95448285.jpg (645x773, 62K)

never did shrugs, yeah OHP, forgot to pit that one, dumbell work not necessary if you have a barbell

no man, do the exercises i put you above,find wich one suits better to you, some people gets hurt with upright rows and bent over rows, try it out,, you have 4 options dips and ohp to choose, all of these will pack mass on your back, honestly, genetics matter, i did swimming as a kid but when i started exercising i was a twig with no muscle,just bones with abs, its all hoe your body responds to exercise, untill you spend serious time working out you will never know

Is that Beowulf?

pull ups are ok
find if you can add barbell bent over rows, muscle cleans and or upright rows

deadlifts and shrugs are ok as well, but im not fan of these

Another problem is I'm a natty boi so I just can't put so much volume into my ppl so all I do are these excersises.. (was doing deadlifts tho like week ago but replaced it with shrugs cuz of some reasons)
That's my shit of a back to give you an idea

Attached: 20190722_015717-1.jpg (965x960, 500K)

why u giving advice on upper back mass when you lack all of it user

I'm not giving advices here user I'm the one asking for the advice
And second my lats are not that bad comon

im also natty, and i have lightning and flexing on my side, so its not like your back looks like shit lol, just keep it up and you will improve as long as you got somewhat wide clavicles good lats insertions and narrow hips you are OK

Yes
>youtube.com/watch?v=rUv-cF_Oscw

Yea lol lighting can help sometimes I can't really take a good pic so yeah..
Thanks brah i hope so

>upright rows
Jeff Cavalier here with Athlean X...

... Absolute fucking cringe. This shit gets spammed so much by 12yos in YouTube comment sections it's sickening. Now go back to let rebbit XD

Attached: 1563190540353.jpg (318x450, 40K)

Deadlifts, powercleans

Is it weird that I can't feel deadlifts in my upper back? That's one of the reasons I replaced them with shrugs week ago

You should feel it in your traps. If not, maybe try rack pulls

yeah cuz i always hear people say didlies are the best traps builders but never get it

That's a pretty sick v-taper user, mirin, even if your definition needs work. Your skin tho? Holy shit. Stop eating (((vegetable oil))) and sugar FFS. Look into animal-sourced Vit A supplements too.

thanks bro really, i eat some seeds oil and oilve oil, sugar is mainly from milk and bananas so i dunno really my skin is almost making me suicidal... ill try v A thank you

> i eat some seeds oil
don't
> olive oil
this is fine, just don't heat it up too much.
> sugar is mainly from milk and bananas so i dunno really my skin is almost making me suicidal
how about try giving up bananas for chance of less suicidal idealization. also if you're going to drink milk, drink regular WHOLE milk: more micronutrients, less sugar.

ok ill stop eating bananas but the problem is i get alot of my cals from peanuts so that will be difficult i guess

its a meme. if you dont have a dedicated shrug exercise in your routine you are absolutely fucked, pencil neck!

pull

>pencil neck!

Attached: 1490850828925.png (700x700, 270K)