How to become god tier?

I have the motivation to lift and workout more than anything else I've ever done. I am determined to achieve chad status, to get absolutely shredded out of my mind. How can I get there Jow Forums?
>pic related is me currently

Attached: 20190721_190258.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Eat and lift, do PPL

For blacks, there's an additional requirement to acquire a GED and some manners if you want to be a chad.
For the rest refer to

Levi Jeans
Low self esteem
He on Black People Meet

Eat a lot of clean food if you can afford it/have the time to figure out good recipes, work out 5-6 times a week, and just keep going

This is my progress of about 2-3 months of taking it seriously....want another 10lbs of muscle and then I'll be happy I think lel

LIVE IT BREATH IT, WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: progress I think.png (2344x618, 1.33M)

Working out itself comes pretty naturally to me, but a diet to get rid of being skinnyfat is hard to come across. Got any ideas?

Attached: 1549227792248.jpg (863x700, 68K)

N

He is wearing glasses, have you ever seen a thug wear glasses?

I

G

I never said anything about him being a thug, but also I have.

stop eating bread, pasta, and other carbs....potatoes and some other carbs like rice are ok in moderate amounts....eat WAY more meat than you're used to and balance it out with some veggies

its gonna take time and commitment

G

E

R

skip meals and work in the sun...also eat lean meats mostly and work out

Based and NIGGERpilled

Get rid of those poptarts and take bulking seriously. Have a friend similar body type minus the large talons and he did it with powders. Make bulk foods like chicken salad, buy containers and pre package snacks and set alarms to make yourself eat. You're too lean

come on guys were all here to work out and eat healthy food, the civil rights movement was decades ago guys, jesus get it together.

Are you seriously drawing precedent from modern history, which is absolutely fucking retard land?

Attached: 1510178802711.jpg (595x643, 191K)

nigger lmao

Wow good catch user I don't think he'd noticed.

Thanks, I do it for free

Both me. Spice your chicken salad up by doing it different ways. You're going to have to do cooking days twice a week, figure out how to portion the work out to the point where you turn on the oven and put your preloaded pan in, do the work all at once if possible. You'll probably save a bunch of money in the process. No need to be rude to an individual here, you're super black btw.

your right, it's about time it was HERstory

Thanks for the advice user. I've been staying away from junk food for a while now, and slowly gravitating towards foods with a lot more protein. Also, I never really noticed how dark I was

Attached: 1563741312957.jpg (719x719, 86K)

That's the same person? LOL

It's more your body type, you have real African proportions. You're gonna make it if you just eat. A lot... at the same time maybe it's not the way your body wants to be, but fuck that right? Your body fat is low enough to be shredded you just need to add mass.

Tuna salad, too?

Niggers, spics and kikes have completely destroyed the modern world. Your ((white)) man isn't come to help you this time when we come with the steel.

how do i become god tier?

Attached: 1562200829200.jpg (1683x1631, 330K)