Need advice

Currently200 lb (lost 70 pounds in a year)
5’9
I’m wondering if I should try to lose more weight or should I bulk up
>I have been trying to bulk up for the last 2 months but I have yet to see any progress

Attached: 4E38B827-C16B-488A-B5E9-37A23EA59630.jpg (1242x1469, 1.49M)

lol you need to continue cutting. If you bulk you will look like a bloated dyel mess, dont fall for the meme

How much should I lose

you should cut until you are at 10% bodyfat before thinking about bulking since you started as a 270lb mess

congrats on the weight loss but you have 0 muscle definition yet, need to get that bodyfat % down

>bulk up
Nigga you don't have any visible muscle yet
Eat less and hit the weights

keep going down man, you're a good ways along but you've got further to go.

Are you eating protein? You should be.

You still have too much fat. Bulking now will result in muscle hidden under fat, making you look wrose. Continue what has been working well for you, losing fat. Wait until you're 20% body fat before even considering bulking. Don t however ignore resistance training altogether. You want to do enough to hold on to the muscle you have.

do some hiit and go for some endurance runs to cut that fat

You should be aiming for under 170. You are still fat

N

I

G

H

c-c-combo breaker

T

until you are cut. so 40lbs. more if you have no muscle mass

M

A

N

N

I

N

G

If you're 5'9 and weigh 200 pounds with 47% body fat you shouldn't be bulking

I

N

There is no need to do any of these, just eat at maintenance (your goal weight maintenance) and lift, your fat will be used as fuel to get the calorie surplus you need

l

G

That looks more like 30% body fat

H

I tried, but not very hard.

Attached: night-manning.png (1280x1600, 1.74M)

Why don't you upload anymore minewire?

Firstly, great job so far.
I would say you still need to lose around 50 pounds of fat. I would also recommend to keep lifting and then you should be able to gain about 15 pounds of muscle at the same time (in about a year).
Stay in a caloric deficit, continue to train at least 2-3 times a week, focus on slowly getting stronger and becoming more proficient in the lifts, consume an adequate amount of protein, and get enough rest. I think if you did this, you would be around 15% bf.

I would not bulk if i were you, you still have a decent amount of fat on you that you could lose.

Just lift weights and keep cutting. 185 will be a good weight for you I think.

first try excising

dont listen to any of these retards op what you need is hard fast xtreme RECOMP

Attached: fit2.png (1402x336, 83K)

>Should I bulk
STOP! You're about to get meme'd on.
NEVER.
FUCKING.
BULK.
Human bodies aren't designed to bulk, only power piggies do it because they're fucking pigs. Never eat above BMR-500 without slinging tren/roids/etc...