Vegans unironically believe that humans eating their natural diet which hey thrive on is immoral

>vegans unironically believe that humans eating their natural diet which hey thrive on is immoral

Attached: 1563482546523.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=McW1fJHY0-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you could, like, um STOP killing animals that'd be great sweetie mkay thanks

are you orange from the beta carotene overdose your body is unable to dispose of?

kek

If you want to predicate your morality on what is most "natural," a term that is incidentally meaningless, perhaps you should also consider living in a cave and foraging for berries

Its morally okay to kill animals the way our ancient ancesters did by hunting like any other animal does. Not okay to farm them in brutal conditions.

based

Veganism is defacto a deficiency diet and an infantalising perspective on life. Unsurprisingly the primary adherents of veganism are women. Unsurprisingly for the comforts of modern society oceans of the blood of men have been spilled to culminate in the present social order.

>The strong still feed on the weak.
>That will never, ever change.

Attached: 55244659_10100724843449869_8819605270914138112_n.jpg (440x627, 27K)

vegans unironically believe that human morality applies to anyone but humans.

what if you go out to hunt and then realize you were too successful and don't have a purpose for all the meat you brought back? was that immoral when our ancestors did it?

morality is a contract between humans. we don't like animal cruelty because it points to general cruelty.

Thats why lifting is freedom, you can do whatever you want and if anyone says otherwise you can at least justify the perspective (justification of a point or reality is a key learning/survival/morality factor) that your trying to make progress

;_;7 Gods speed men

Our ancestors, when they had too much meat, used a thing called preservation. This meant later, when they had eaten alot of the meat, and did not have too much meat, they could still eat meat. Amazing I know.
Also
>morality is a contract between humans.
Society and laws withing society are a contract between humans. Morality can be both internal and external and may not require another human besides an individual. And laws and societal norms != Morality

Yeah dude the Neanderthals loved playing the all natural Candy Crush

>used a thing called preservation
sophistry. go back far enough and our ancestors didn't know how to do shit and couldn't preserve anything. or just construct a scenario where they don't have the time or whatever. just accept the scenario as "have more meat than you can use and some of it will go to waste".
>laws and societal norms != Morality
morality that goes beyond laws and norms is reduced to personal opinion.

>Some people at some point in time wasted stuff
>This means it's ok for me to do this wasteful stuff now
You have no right to talk about sophistry user. Also all laws and norms are, is a personal opinions that a number of people agree on.

I would ask vegans the same thing.

>No my pesticides will and must be used to massacre countless small creatures so I can get my kumquats k TKS.

If that's the case then we don't agree on your vegan bullshit.

Attached: 1563045938913.png (1280x800, 598K)

>Implying I'm vegan
>Implying I don't just think you're a moron with a poor understanding of history and a pathetically loose moral framework
Shoo shoo retard

Attached: 9D60E812-A330-48B8-B08B-246679F4D929.jpg (640x780, 103K)

>we should live naturally
>but only on this one aspect i'm making an argument about
dishonest and weak

Vegans are liberals like AOC. Daily reminder that veganism is anti American

reminder that many orders of magnitude more animals are killed for a pound of vegetables than for a pound of meat.

I need my protein, fuck you.

Eating animals is moral because I'm an omnivore.

Pathetic posts, and I eat meat, I just dont try to support my way of life with some extremely superficial understanding of morality.

Attached: 1553372325512.png (500x639, 788K)

>veganism is anti american
Holy shit, I love veganism now.

Veganism is a mental illness

>you're a moron with a poor understanding of history and a pathetically loose moral framework

Vegan adhom. Your so-called moral framework is a pathetic joke. You buy food which entails mowing down forests for cropland, and the massacre of countless animals for pest control, intensive harvesting practices etc, then you preach to us about "moral framework" lol.

Attached: 1562441339659.png (1280x800, 701K)

>and I eat meat

Said every toothless vegan advocate throughout history..

what if I predicate my motality upon what makes me feel good?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

then stop farming wheat and corn. Go pick up your goddamn fruit yourself faggot.

the pepe is a fish you sőyfag.
Never disrespect pepe again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ

Vegans don't gaf about the billions of small creatures killed to fill their plate.

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Veganism is a liars cult built on left-wing propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=McW1fJHY0-Y

Attached: 1560638987970.png (1128x645, 482K)

based master morality

>tdrl; human trash believes its better to die so not to leave a stain on the earth
That is pretty effective imo. vegans know their place

Rape makes you feel good. Is it moral?

Yes.

This is the most retarded cope argument I've ever heard.

Those small animals have less capacity for life than larger farm animals like cows and pigs, of which are much more intelligent. Furthermore, there are ways to remove these pests or eat vegan without killing them. You're advocating against a farming practice, not veganism. In order to eat an animal, you MUST kill it, there is no circumventing this (until lab grown meat). Ironically, the majority of the grains that cause the death of these tiny animals goes to feeding livestock lmao

Based

Well you kill more life walking down the street then a person who eats meat for their entire life.
Vegans just like to pick and choose what they deem more sentient to fit their agenda

Depends on how beneficial your genetics are to the survival and social improvement of the woman's bloodline.

Are you seriously trying to argue that a bug has the same capacity to experience life, pain, and pleasure than a pig, of which is smarter than a dog?

Yeah, that’s kind of a summary of some of their motivation. It is more nuanced then that, but Jow Forums is bad at nuance.

Also, some believe it is healthier. Not sure I can agree, but there it is.

Killing is based.
Both as a practical and spiritual thing.

Ironically your empty post is pure cope.

>You carnists are horrible because you kill animals
>We kill animals too, but here have some sophistry...
>It's cool when we kill animals!!

Attached: 1560984744080.jpg (800x800, 118K)

so prove to me that they dont
your definition of sentience is arbitrary and cant be applied to the real world
Is it ok to kill a retarded person if they're as sentient as a bug?

then why did humans get 97% of their calories from plants you retard

Sentience is the capacity to experience pain and life itself. Farm animals are able to socialize and, more importantly, experience emotion. Cows will cry and fall into depression when their young are stripped of them. If a retarded person is unable to experience life and/or consciousness, then they are less sentient than this animal. It doesn't justify murdering them, but it does justify prioritizing another more sentient life over theirs if need be (pulling the plug on someone braindead).

Keep coping, you missed the whole point nigtard. It's about limiting unnecessary suffering and death, not completely getting rid of it (that's impossible). Vegans are the only people eating grains. You can either kill a million cows to survive or a million bugs/mice. The cows have a greater capacity for emotion and feeling pain. Therefore, suffering and death is lessened when killing bugs over cows.

*Vegans are NOT the only

>all the vegan cope in this thread

Attached: 4A0860B4-6DE7-4AB9-9590-F6A1F1D0478F.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

It doesn't make me feel good. Stop projecting you fucking psycho

so you'd rather kill a retarded person over a cow
that just proves how psychopathic you vegans are pretending you have moral highground

I've been seriously considering that actually

>It's about limiting unnecessary suffering and death

More trained vegan hypocrisy and talking points.
Who decides which animals deaths are "necessary" and which are "unnecessary?"

Why vegans of course!

To complete the circle of irony, this vegan cult will result in the deaths of the sickly vegans themselves, from vasectomies, ending your genes on Earth, to pottenger cat study level malnutrition, which results in physical sickness, and sterility within three generations.

At least vegans will die off with a smile on their face.

Attached: 1563046738693.png (1280x800, 727K)

Are you retarded? If I lived during the ice age there's is no fucking way you're getting over 3500-4000 calories per day from prehistoric plant foods which were way less calorically dense and had way more fiber. Most fruit used to be no sweeter than the modern carrots (while only being available 3 months per year), while prehistoric carrots barely had any calories in them, and don't get me started on leafy green vegetables which all appeared 10k years ago. Also the human bodies needs fat to absorb most of its vitamins and the only source of fat all time per year and all climate's is animal fat.

Attached: getting-to-the-root-of-domestication-traits-in-carrot-daucus-carota-l-6-638.jpg (638x479, 69K)

B carotene, more like b carrot eating. Haha right guys?

>Carnist humour.

It's a work in progress.

Attached: 1560107579635.png (1280x800, 597K)

>Implying I'm vegan
>Anyone who says mean things about me is vegan
Nope, you're just a retard nigger

You keep saying sophistry. I'm not sure it means what you think it means

Show me a vegan propagandist who isn't a master of sophistry and deception?

Attached: 1563056797076.jpg (833x479, 57K)

There's no vegan eskimo's

Still not sure you know what sophistry is.

lel