What are some unironically Jow Forums fast food items?

What are some unironically Jow Forums fast food items?

Attached: bergergf.webm (640x900, 1.33M)

Salads. Wraps. Bottled water.

Grilled chicken sandwiches. Salads are mostly empty fats because of the dressing.

LEON

Specific menu items plz

Do you not know how to use nutritional info on websites?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Burritos can have godtier macros if you put enough vegetables in it
>beans, rice, meat, cheese, veggies and lots of hot sauce
is there any more you can ask for in a meal?

Attached: burrito.jpg (550x380, 41K)

Please define "empty fat"

Dare I say, based?

Chipotle

>Salads are mostly empty fats because of the dressing.
Most people who are into Jow Forums are into masochism and self-denial.

Salad dressings from fast food places are mostly vegetable and onions oils.

some place did a comparison study and found that the McDouble is the best nutrition bang for the buck. I personally will buy two every now and then, and just make a quad burger between 1 bun. Sodium be damned. My cholesterol is apparently one of the best my doctor has ever seen.

Just the water
Gliten is bad for you
All the meat in your sandwich is fried on cheap canola oil or something of the like
Salad dressings have more chemicals that I can count
etc etc

>open up a greek menu

all of it

Attached: 9458e48d1da2998e91fe2c543363192c.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

T

If we're talking Jow Forums it could be almost item on the menu if its a small

Chick fil a grilled chicken nuggets are literally the healthiest thing you can get at any fast food restaurant

McDonalds: Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, I usually get 2 when I go.
Panda Express: white rice and teriyaki chicken (also sometimes called Asian chicken). Bowl if cutting, or 3 entree where you get double chicken if bulking.
Chipotle: Bowl with white rice, whichever beans, chicken, whatever salsa, and lettuce.

I fucking hate this bitch so much, why does she keep getting posted

>Burritos
>Fast food
If you live in the usa I guess

just put egg in pan lmao

Who is that bitch?

>walk into shop/up to cart
>order burrito
>less than 5 min later, eat burrito

I'd say it's pretty fast

There's a cheap gyro place in my neighborhood that's god tier. It's pretty much the only place I eat out at, that's not a finer sit down place. A chicken plate comes with close to 8 oz of breast meat, an enormous serving of yellow rice, probably at least 2.5 cups and about 3/4 cup of side salad, plus a whole pita. And then you can load it up with tomatoes, olives, onions etc and they don't skip on the topping. All that is $8.

yup, whether for weight gain or weight loss, it's perfect.

Attached: _GS_1588-1510416046-1510416046.jpg (780x1080, 53K)

Absolutely based

chickun nuggers

post body

Everything from Chick-Fil-A

chemicals bad. post diet of 2x GOWAD