Who are some good lifting related people to watch?

I am looking to gather more knowledge about working out and such. I just don't know who to watch though. Some people are saying that certain people are not knowledgeable etc. So who are some good youtubers to watch if I am trying to increase knowledge about lifting and developing my body?

Currently I have been watching pretty much only Jason Blaha and Athlean-X. Should I watch anyone else? Should I even be watching Jason and Athlean?

Attached: Athlean-x.jpg (750x814, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqgqGM4NWOY
youtube.com/watch?v=unEJ0LLMNSk
youtube.com/watch?v=9yiR0PH-IAc&
spreaker.com/episode/14759824
instagram.com/tv/ByLw1wrg7pr/?igshid=1jtfsd58llwp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching bloho

Attached: 1563489065985.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

Alan Thrall is entertaining. His videos introduced me to strongman and Starting Strength.

Attached: untamed.jpg (900x900, 92K)

is jason actually not a good person to watch? He seemed knowledgeable? What about rippetoe? I just don't know who to watch basically. I don't want to get wrong info.

Attached: attackonmange.jpg (1544x2351, 573K)

Barbell Medicine. They have some fantastic info about injury prevention and recovery, programming, and the like. They also train Alan Thrall here There are a few people who are part of the group, including Thrall, but the primary two are a pair of doctors who actually also used to be senior trainers for Starting Strength, but split with Rippetoe over his stubborn and inflexible nature regarding programming. They're not as entertaining as the likes of Alan, since a lot of their videos are Q&A's, but the information is extremely solid. Rippetoe himself is good to watch for form videos, too, since I mentioned him. Especially if you're following one of his programs.

But honestly, drop Blaha. He talks out of his ass constantly, and any useful info you could get from him, you could get from a million other people like Scott Herman without supporting a psycho.

A pretty solid list overall for people just looking into YT fitness:

Athlean-X
Scott Herman
Alan Thrall
Barbell Medicine
Jeff Nippard (very science and study-focused, CONSTANTLY references formal studies in his videos)
Shredded Sports Science (excellent at debunking myths and bullshit with actual scientific info)
Omar Isuf
Picture Fit (Quick and simple to understand videos on a lot of concepts, with nutrition being a recurring topic)

People to avoid:

Blaha (unless you want to get some laughs through all the drama)
V Shreds (notorious for ripping off way better channels, especially Athlean-X, when he's not giving shitty advice of his own. Unfortunately, still very popular despite that because he looks good)
Tyrone the Fitness Addict (spouts all sorts of stupid shit, like his insane idea of what makes a good protein shake)

Attached: Machines Are Heresy.png (558x423, 247K)

I like Every Damn Day Fitness.

He's a great drama channel. I'm not sure how much actual fitness info there is to be had from his channel, but still entertaining and he helps to dispell bullshit.

Yea I mostly watch it for the entertainment of calling out bs, but he usually throws in some tidbits of nutrition and health. Speaking of tidbits, Eric Bugenhagen is a good one for the memes and miring his physique.

>Barbell Medicine
Too Semitic
>Omar Isuf
Unfunny and got mad at a guy for sayign the N-word and made gay rants

Everyone else on that list is ok.

Bugez is a fun meme channel, definitely. If you just want to watch people lifting shit, someone like Larry Wheels or Brian Shaw are good for that, too. Not a lot of info to be found, but still fun to watch.

And for calling out BS, I've actually started watching Pure Bullfit. He's similar to EDDF, but with a way smoother voice. Apparently he's also working with Alan Roberts from EDDF on this weight loss coaching service they started recently.

bit of a cringe boomer though

I like watching ShawStrength. Brian is a pretty cool guy.

Yeah I'd agree with that, hate to say. He's definitely got the boomeritis going on. Pure Bullfit who I mentioned here is a good alternative, although he's a much smaller channel.

I recently subbed to him too.
As cringy as I think AlphaDestiny's macho persona is, I like his Q&A videos and philosophies towards being natty.

Jeremy Ethier has heaps of informative videos.

You're probably right, but I just can't get myself to actually watch AD's stuff. His personality is super shitty.

Shaw is an interesting man. Thank God he is a gentle, benevolent giant.

Blaha is a liar, and he's got some sort of mental disability that he collects social security for. There are a number of compilation videos out there describing the timeline of events for blahinos rise and fall in the fitness community. Especially with the libel and drama that happened between him and Layne Nortorn, arguably another retard in the fitness community.

Exibit 1: Blahino making up shit about his non existent "special intelligence past".

Juggernaut Fitness - Jason Blaha - Autism Report (Blahino)
youtube.com/watch?v=vqgqGM4NWOY

Attached: 1562968147980.jpg (800x449, 356K)

I personally watch a lot of Barbarian Body, I like him because he’s a cool dude, his workouts are follow along and he uses mostly dumbells (which I prefer)

Who does good high bar squat videos?

Attached: 1548383488905.png (500x497, 396K)

Anyone else watch Chris Heria? Imagine how much pussy this faggot gets

youtube.com/watch?v=unEJ0LLMNSk

>Should I even be watching Jason
Fucking no you idiot

how would I have known not to watch him though? He showed me overhead press form which made my overhead press feel much better.

I feel like Eddie is too abrasive with him sometimes, but their dynamic isn’t bad either. A pissed off Brian I think would be the end of the world. At least until cardio is involved.

If you can't take one look at that goofy pear shaped fuck and tell that he's full of shit then it's already too late for you

All you need is
Athlean-X
Jeff Nippard
juggernaut training systems

The Last Natural is great

>not watching the king of youtube fitness

Attached: 548548567.jpg (1438x1200, 1.05M)

Jeremy Ethier

Ironl00
Dr. Greg Doucette

The Piss Lord is for more advanced users.

Youtube: Alan Thrall, Eddie Hall, Wesley Vissers Vintage Genetics, Big Boy Strength Cartel, Big Lenny, Donny Shankle.
Instagram: John Haack, Garrett Fear.

This.

How much time per day do you spend watching muscular men on Youtube?

Zack Telander.
Omar Isuf
Alan Thrall
Juggernaut Training Systems
AthleanX

avoid Kris10Pope

I like Mountaindog.

I have incorporated a few interesting variations on things he has suggested to good results. Dunno how prevalent they are elsewhere, but I now love the hex press and the heavy bottom half side lateral raises he showed me.

Scott Herman + Jeff

Clarence Kennedy constantly high bar squats. Though doesn't provide much in the form of information. For form tips (and generally a good channel) I watch Brian Alsruhe. Zack Telander is also pretty good.

As a tall guy would also like to mention Martins Licis. Who's both entertaining and tends to provide useful tips.

Thanks for the response. I'll check them out.

Eddie Hall's recent videos have been very entertaining and informative. So dont forget about him, hes not like Brian Shaw's channel where they just pick shit up and put it back down.

I like mountaindog too. I have back problems so I really like how he focuses on longetivity and preventing injuries

Vgan Gains
Elliott Hulse
the immortal Jason Genova

Attached: elliott.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

How can one man be so based

This basically

Buff Dudes is pretty solid as well.

Seconding Clarence Kennedy. He lifts heavy as shit and he doesn’t like a cocky douche

Anyone here watch Aesthetic Professional? Cringey name, but has some great content that is ironically really aesthetically pleasing (Shoots on a Canon C100 I think). Dude's a fucking monster and is real inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yiR0PH-IAc&

Kino af

Varg Freeborn has some good insights. Literally nobody knows about him.
spreaker.com/episode/14759824

instagram.com/tv/ByLw1wrg7pr/?igshid=1jtfsd58llwp

For those interested in self defense and fitness, he has a lot of good content on both things.

Attached: 9258BEDE-2E3E-4337-86CD-5D2C53D5DC67.jpg (1125x1103, 356K)

U gotta b so adequate dey cannot stop acknowledging u especially individuals who haven't performed any tasks 4 yew

Juggernaut Fitness
Clarence Kennedy
StartingStrength, Mark's podcast is pretty entertaining not withstanding the issues people find with his program.

>Jason Blaha
Jesus, stop it. Now.

Personally I am a big fan of this german fellow

Attached: index.jpg (317x159, 11K)

Calgary Barbell is a really good and underrated channel

I like Zach Zeiler and Clarence Kennedy.

This is about all I watch