What good is getting fit if I'm a highschool dropout?

What good is getting fit if I'm a highschool dropout?

Attached: 1443650878535.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqYmmZKY4sA
youtube.com/watch?v=IlU-zDU6aQ0
math.ucr.edu/~res/math205B/polya.pdf
coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is no point. kys, faggot loser.

What kind of retarded question is this.

get your GED, go to community college and do well, transfer to to uni for last 2 years, apply for medical school ,nursing school, or pharmacy.
done

I've tried to get my highschool courses done but I'm too much of a brainlet. I struggle to stay focused to learn the material.

Dude, there are 90 IQ single mothers who can do this shit, youre just lazy and not disciplined or motivated to improve your life. FOr the moms they do it for their family, they know they CANT fail, it is not an option. so they do it.

I believe in you bro

show me the material you think is hard, GEDs are a joke

The ones you're talking about are the ones for real retards doing the GED. I'm in Canada and I've been trying to do the "university level" courses that will allow me to apply to University but I need a 85+ average to have any chance at getting accepted and it's hard for me

You need about an IQ of 95 to get an 85%, if you cant muster that, fuck off

Thanks man real helpful. Look normie if you can't say anything nice or helpful why even say anything at all? That's what they always try to teach in kids cartoons.

Well, as the saying goes, if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough. Seems to me that you're literally retarded, so your only hope is to be Jow Forums so you actually have some value and be a slave tier manual laborer. If you're a smoothbrain dyel, you might as well go buy some rope.

Please I just want to make it

I had my ged within one week after dropping out of high school, one of the easiest tests I’ve ever taken.

Same, got 99th percentile and I missed lots of questions. Lmfao it’s made so poor niggers can pass and get a job at McDonald’s.

No for real, get the damn book. go through 5 chapters a day, take the dame test, pass because you studied, move on and do it again. How fucking hard

If you’re good with people you can get into retail sales like furniture

You don't understand normie I'm not trying to do the GED I'm trying to the courses that will let me apply to a university, in Canada the GED doesn't mean anything you might as well not have it

Same shit, for your courses, read the damn book, go through the required chapters and do the practice questions at the end of the book, take the exam, pass, and move the FUCK on.

Slack jawed fucking idiot, FUCK YOU youre making me mad you idiot, god just fucking die you retard

>Just remember a shit ton of material
The exam is extremely difficult, I failed on it for two courses already because they want you to remember a huge amount of information somehow

Become a janitor or go flip a burguer

This split up the materiel and start studing earlier and more often. jesus christ

Start early enough to where you can go through the material twice, and only have to study everything for 1-2 hours at a time. SO, like a few weeks out. God I want to punch a hole in my laptop fuck you idiot

I already have a fulltime job I just want to get this done because I wanted to get an education and an actual career at some point

These people are giving you good advice; find study materials for the test, utilize them and pass from there. This is how you learn a topic.

If you can't somehow overcome something that is designed to be accessible to a vast majority of the population, then you're literally retarded and no amount of advice will help you.

You won't get a career anywhere if you can't study something and learn it
Please tell me you think studying is just reading and memorizing it

You don't get it you normie, I CAN'T.
I just learned how to read about 3 years ago

Yep me too, except for writing which I did shitty in but still not bad, took English 1A in college and my grammar and writing vastly improved.

Are those two supposed to have some kind of relation?

>Just learn bro

Let's say I'm doing a math course, how do you propose I memorize all the material for the exam?

This is not me he's trying to make me look bad

>apply for medical school ,nursing school, or pharmacy.
yeah its just so easy, just apply for those difficult and competitive programs as a HS dropout, medicine is so easy

That's it. Just follow that. you can't fail

Then you're fucked son. You're incapable of learning and have a sub 70 IQ. Digging ditches is about the height you'll achieve.

I agree with the other poster. You've successfully trolled me. Congrats.

Yes, that's also how learning math works. You have something demonstrate and explain it to you, then you practice it until it's natural. The actual brainlets on this board holy fuck.

>Let's say I'm doing a math course, how do you propose I memorize all the material for the exam?
You dont memorize anything dumbass, you learn it

Open the book, look the exercises to have questions, read the chapter, write down (with a pen, on paper) with your own words whats important, solve the exercises, review your notes (meaning read and write with a pen) following some pattern (I like fibonacci) and solve more exercises

More detailed videos with good advice:
youtube.com/watch?v=nqYmmZKY4sA
youtube.com/watch?v=IlU-zDU6aQ0

A guide on how to solve ANY problem:
How to Solve by George Pólya
Summary (there are many just google them): math.ucr.edu/~res/math205B/polya.pdf

THAT WAAAAASSSNT MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

More useful techniques to fix content:
coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn

Okay I will watch and read through these. What are the chances of being prepared for a math exam that is in 1.5 weeks?

You dumb fuck, starting this late.
0% you idiot, drop the class and start over

Okay I will watch and read through these. What are the chances of being prepared for a math exam that is in 1.5 weeks? I would read the textbook but I'm a very slow reader, and I have to read out loud.

Depends on the level of said exam, but if you just want to pass in it I'd look at past tests and try to solve them, if you don't know how to arrive at an answer search for a book that explains it (ask someone what you need to know to solve it for example), this is the way to learn anything fast (but it has it's problems if you dont research "what you dont know" first)

FUUUCK OFF NORMIE!!!

I'm also a slow reader, I take 20 minutes to read one page depending on the book, but you need to learn to read in silence

>but you need to learn to read in silence
I can't, I need to say the words out loud so I can understand what they mean, otherwise I can't read.

That's what I just came up for an idea to do. There is a practice exam with very similar questions and I found some math teacher on youtube that goes over an oddly similar exam so if I just do that and then practice the exam twice a day for a week will it work?

Please I just want to finally pass the other courses I need to do are easy you just write a lot about different topics

For a normal person yes, but sounds like your reading comprehension is piss poor and holding you back. Do it 4-5 times a day

I’m a high school dropout and a software engineer. Don’t worry about it senpai. You just need to develop a marketable skill.

Oh thats very unfortunate...

Manual labour?

Ok, but I had my I.Q tested and it was around 75, what do I do? What career?

The problem is that as a full-time wagie I have limited time and energy after a long day of work.

No this isn't me it's some guy responding to make me look bad

I'm OP and i got lucky with an officecuck job my friend helped me get (I lied to them on my resume)

wow, even the high school dropouts on Jow Forums are wealthy software engineers. this place is incredible

Attached: file.png (358x243, 84K)

>The problem is that as a full-time wagie I have limited time and energy after a long day of work.

I was the one trolling you, laughing my ass off, but this kind of sobered me up. Really you're going to have to understand exactly what topics will be on the exam. Then you have to gauge your understanding on each topic, then split the remaining time accordingly, weighing the harder materials with more time. Study before work, in the morning for 1 hour, then after as well. You can pass

Thank you user I think I can do this

hs is actually a meme.

I know a home schooler that finished their "hs" coursework at age 16 because you really only have to take the required classes. She went to a CC then to uni and is in a med program at 23

but youre just a legit brainlet. Just read the material youll eventually get it stop being a piece a shit

Whatever, fuck off NORMIE

FUCK YOUUU

wow on fit even the homeschooled people are graduating from college early and getting into medical schools

>That's what I just came up for an idea to do. There is a practice exam with very similar questions and I found some math teacher on youtube that goes over an oddly similar exam so if I just do that and then practice the exam twice a day for a week will it work?

You're smarter than you think pal
> Try to recognize something familiar Relate the given situation to previous knowledge. >Look at the unknown and try to recall a more familiar problem that has a similar unknown or involves similar principles.

Twice a day everyday would be good, but since youre short on time I think 3 times would be better, dont forget to actually try doing the actual test as practice

The other issue I really messed up on is that I did all the coursework months ago, and left the exam for now when I had forgotten all the material. I should have just done the exam right away.

Thank you I will try my best

Post body you snarky little faggot

Dont give up like literally dont i failed BUDS (navy seal training) twice and that demotivated me alot but i still push through that negative feeling and i finally graduated.
>.t 19 year old Navy Seal

Why would they want someone on their team who couldnt pass the standard on the first try?

thanks zizzy

I'm a literal math teacher.

Considering the position you are in, yes, literally memorize steps. A test will only cover so much. Memorize every type of problem that will be on the test, per chapter. Memorize the actual steps and practice them. Youtube can help with more explanations.

Through practicing, you will eventually pick up the concepts on things you struggle with. It's just going to happen.

most of the people that got disqualified were because of injuries i was one of them

Attached: 1562725117414m.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

Source

Can you tutor me?

better than being a weak dropout
+sounds like you might have adhd, try some adderal and see if it works better
also get the fuck off Jow Forums, this is no place to get advice

I wish I fucking knew math. If I did I would fucking be a nurse by now and be a decent fucking human being. I hate myself