You guys are wasting your lives

Lifting weights (not "excercising") is the stupid hobby for the stupidest human beings.

>I want to be able to lift heavy things
If you live past the age 3,500 BC (which according to Google, is when the wheel is invented) then you have no reason to have "the ability to manually lift things" be a priority.

The oldest and most primitive machines in existence (like a ramp, a pulley and if you really want to flex here -- a cart on wheels) are all invented to help human beings lift heavy things.
It's the most basic technological advancement in existence, invented some time around when U'Gur was sitting in his hut made sticks and leather and realized that manually moving enormous stones wasn't a very efficient method of transportation.
So you can feel good about having less foresight than him.

>I want to be able to protect myself
If you live past the age of the early 17th century (which according to Google, is when the Flintlock Pistol was invented) then you have no reason to engage in melee combat with another human being.

You aren't a gorilla, and you don't live in a tribe where the social hierarchy is determined by who can put more percussive force behind their knuckles.
We live in something called "civilization" with running water, paved roads, cellphones and something called "jobs", none of which require you to punch things to produce, improve or fix them.

>I got a girlfriend
Congradulations, you have earned a relationship with a female specimen whose primary priority is what your body looks like.

You and her both can sit around looking at eachother's figures all day.

Make sure that you keep up that physique.
Also make sure that you don't let her see anyone else with a better physique. Because you're in a relationship where the value is determined by a pretty linear metric... that everyone just walks around advertising all the time.

Attached: 4008997197_4605210b73.jpg (635x340, 51K)

I'm glad that some of you dumb slabs of man-meat have found a purpose in life.

But I hope I was able to appeal to some of you that have enough braincells to read between the lines and put together that straining your muscles isn't the key to everything that you've ever wanted in life. Even if all your primitive ape brains have ever wanted was a pretty silverback gorilla to thrust your reproductive seed into

You can fly off into a rage if you want. I don't care, because you can't hit people (or hurl feces at them) through the internet. It'll only be for my amusement.

>Also make sure that you don't let her see anyone else with a better physique. Because you're in a relationship where the value is determined by a pretty linear metric... that everyone just walks around advertising all the time.

>tfw no pretty silverback gorilla gf

sneed

I enjoy lifting and judo faggot. Just cause you're flabby fatass who gets tired walking up a flight of stairs cause your "modern day scooter" that was invented in the 1980's doesn't go up stairs doesn't mean the rest of us like living our lives as the equivalent of cripples due to their sloth.

Wtf is this reddit spacing

I'm vain and aspires to look like a statue. What's wrong with that?

What's this narcisstic schizo freak rambling on about bros, he sounds like a crab in a bucket and is probably a perma-incel shitposter from Jow Forums trying to distract himself from the ticking clock hanging above his miserable head.

You mean spacing so that it's not just a massive wall of text? Have you ever written anything in your life?

Lmfao redditfag

>I want to be able to protect myself
>If you live past the age of the early 17th century (which according to Google, is when the Flintlock Pistol was invented) then you have no reason to engage in melee combat with another human being.
You clearly dont live in brazil

I just want to be healthy and strong until an old age (resistance training prevents muscle loss, so that I dont need to depend on another person for basic needs)

It's ok tryhard intellectual faggot. You are special and all others around you who excel at the things you never bothered developing are inferior, it's absolutely not a way to project your own inferiority complex by trying to diminish the value of something that takes effort and discipline to achieve. You are special, i promise you

Attached: 1563485986424.png (248x219, 33K)

Reddit didn't come up with actually making longer posts readable. People generally use line breaks when writing.

I bet OP just got cucked by a Jow Forums chad and now wants everyone to be as pathetic as himself

>congradulations
you don’t deserve a (You)

>Stop liking what I don't like!

I didnt read OP's shit wall of text. All I know is that nothing feels better than getting mires, its almost better than sex.

Cope harder fatty lmao

Gtfo of my board kid, only adults are allowed in here

Off to /lgbt/ with all the other trannies you go

post body

You are severely stupid but I won't bother correcting any of your misconceptions, it's not my problem you are a deluded goymilk swilling dumbass

Bad user. No Nintendo switch for you for a week

>If you live past the age 3,500 BC (which according to Google, is when the wheel is invented)
Homo sapiens have been around for 100k years, I bet someone invented the wheel before that but their society was just wiped out without preservation for some reason.

Alright, so Jow Forums is being outclassed intellectually by a form of mankind that was just beginning to figure out that hitting a pig over the head with a thick club of wood is more effective than using your bare fists.

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal?

No, it was just a musing. I work out because I like to work out.

>Being healthy bad
>Being fat good
Shoo shoo fatty.

Fuck back 2 reddit summerdyel.

Have sex.

Muscles are aesthetic tho.

Bad bait is bad

Attached: xGl2ElV.jpg (625x626, 40K)

how sad it must be to never discover your true full potential.
that lump of meat in your head is piloting a shitty 2001 Subaru
one day imma cruize around in a sportscar

shut up nerd

Have fun being a fucking lanklet for the rest of your life

Attached: 1560018230059.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Seems like you've got it all figured out OP.
Lifting baaaaaaaaad
Not lifting goooooood
Now that we've settled that I want to ask you why you're browsing a forum which involves lifting when you think that lifting is useless?

>t. pic related

Attached: this_guy.jpg (640x965, 153K)

AAARRRRRGGGHHHH I'M FUCKING SWEETHING THIS PIECE OF SHIT BETTER NOT BE ON MY ANIME BOARD THW ABSOLUTE DUCKING AUDACITY OF THIS TURDFACE HOLY FUCK IF THIS WAS MY GYM HE WOULDVE BEEN ASS RAPED BY TYRONE BEFORE HE EVEN GOT A CHANCE TO REALIZE HE GOT CAUGHT FUCKING UP WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFCULER PIECE OF SHIT HOLY FUUUUCCKKKK RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DISRESPECT THE FUCKINT BASEDBOY CAN'T BE REAL THIS HAS TO BE SHOPPED IF I SAW THIS GUY I WOULD COME DOWN ON HIM LIKE A STACK OF lmao2pl8s THERES NOT ENOUGH WHEY IN THE WORLD TO FEED ALL THE MANLET PITS IT WOULD TAKE TO STOP ME FROM MESSING YOU UP IF YOUR THIS GUY YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OFF MY Jow Forums SUBCHAN YOU HOMO SCHLOMO AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Attached: 20190630160140_glitch.jpg (568x799, 204K)

Lift weights.

>Lifting isnt fhe single best thing one can so for their health next to sleep and diet.
>No point in being attractive.
>Everyone lives in america and can get guns.
>Non-lethal self defense situations don't happen.
>Being strong is useless in the modern world.

Guess how I know you're a dipshit teen American?

Physical strength is the best predictor of longevity and quality of life in advanced age and significantly lowers risk for all cause mortality.

Sorry I'm new, but who is this guy

What happens when civilization falls apart?

Oh yeah, that's right, my gorilla body will be crushing your skull, taking your woman (doubtful), and looting your body for whatever meager amount of supplies your frail body could manage to lug around.