The blame for this obesity epidemic shouldn't go to fat people but the piece of shit trainers who enable them

The blame for this obesity epidemic shouldn't go to fat people but the piece of shit trainers who enable them

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-180728~2.png (1080x1629, 1.53M)

How are you gonna tell people that processed junkfood is not going to make you unhealthy

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-181030.png (1789x2048, 2.79M)

stupid fucking cunt

Every statement she says is true if taken alone. But as they all add up to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Does eating hotdogs sometimes make you unhealthy? Not if you exercise to make up for it.
Does missing a single workout ruin you? Not if you diet well and work hard otherwise.
But it all adds up, you know?

>Skipping a workout and nothing will happen.
No wonder she looks like shit

Attached: 9ED1415A-60FE-4F53-BF14-AD2826C04483.png (459x305, 218K)

Truth. I know a lot of normies who have a change of heart and want to get in good shape, and then go on a really extreme fad diet from a magazine and start some ridiculous training regimen like using only kettle bells. They burn out quickly and then give up. You need to have an understanding of why you are doing what you are doing from a scientific point of view, and the change needs to be something you can stick with permanently.

>it's not my fault I'm fat it's everyone else's :)
Fuck off lardass

>The blame for car crashes shouldn't go to the drivers, but the piece of shit car manufacturers that enable them

Thanks

Yeah. If I could get people to understand one thing about health it’d be “this isn’t something you do for 4 weeks and are done, it’s a change to your lifestyle.”
People think they can go back to the diet they were on when they were overweight and have no problems. And are surprised that they regain the weight they lost.

This bitch is retarded

I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she seems absolutely based in my opinion. She’s doing nothing different than what we see posted on the D E V I L I S H threads.

Wait, why am I seeing so much about Torch Lake all of a sudden?

If you give into the temptation to skip workout, then the second time it will be harder to resist it.

If you resist the temptation to skip workout, then the second time it will be easier to fight it.

Attached: 6536bcadb75fadd0b48e93ae6bec912b[1].jpg (540x674, 51K)

btw this goes for literally any habit you want to build or destroy in your life

What's with the retarded facial expressions? Why do normies do this?

Attached: 1561803944254.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>goose in the background

More like, why do autists like you not making cute/quirky funny faces? Ever thought of that? There's a reason normies do it; that is, because it's normal.

Attached: 1480245968324.jpg (730x500, 79K)

She's a genius, she wants to promote this life style so every woman becomes fat and she turns from a 5-6/10 to a 9/10. Smart bitch.

She's right though. Truly strong discipline allows you to consistently do something without being neurotic. You're a bit pathetic if you can't EVER eat shit food or go on holiday and enjoy the experience without obsessing over your weight/gains. A healthy individual will be able to commit to a healthy lifestyle for decades while still managing to lead a successful social life.

If that's normal in a society, i'm proud of being autistic

She’s just trying to encourage the average person and she’s right. You’ll be fine. You should be able to relax on vacation and enjoy yourself sometimes without worrying and stressing yourself out. Telling people they shouldn’t isn’t a sustainable lifestyle for most people.

>that front right latina with long dark hair
muh dik

Why has she put an X on 'not going to make you unhealthy'?
Is she trolling or does she not know how double negatives work?

i'd like to say i dont get bothered by this stuff bud id be lying. at least i just know that they're literally self sabotaging

They are just goofing around and having fun. What would you have them do, Mr. Social God?

Attached: Apu the autist.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Why go to the gym in a foreign country with foreign currency when you're already exercising by walking around the city, carrying your luggage, and swimming at the beach?

>nothing will happen
She is correct, nothing will happen. Nothing. A completely wasted day where gains do not come to you.

>implying running on vacation is bad
Running on vacation is the BEST time to do it, she should be encouraging it! New place to run, different weather conditions etc.

Attached: 433A1FF7-4C18-40EE-819F-DF9B4A9EC6D8.jpg (530x678, 86K)

Based

Attached: B5861074-BAF7-4B43-B468-25245FF25F6F.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

wtf I don't understand why people don't like cardio. Jogging and running is really invigorating.

Attached: cat 107.png (227x213, 105K)

all an instagram "influencer" fitness kike is do is find their audience. she can talk ashit because what she is saying fits what a group wants to hear. pudgy mums in their late 30s who want to feel good about 20 minutes brisk walking on the treadmill and some 5lb weightlifting are paying her bills.
truth and validity mean nothing these days.

No, it highly depends on the person. I'm the type of guy who easily burns out on stuff. I can only maintain my motivation for so long, a few months at a time. If I don't let myself take a nice break here or there, I end up quitting for four months instead.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

You're just weak! Every photo I'm in looks like a mugshot, like a real man. I clearly don't have a mental wall up for all of my emotions, even the happy ones.

Attached: 1561769967542.jpg (1440x1310, 609K)

only numales, women, and faggots do that, you'll never see celebrities or actual successful men do that unless it's candid.

I get up at 4am and chug a KALE SHAKE then I take an ICE COLD shower and I SLAP myself if I even think about skipping my WORKOUT

You do any of that?!

She means moderation is the key. Going to extremes will make us fail in the long run.

Maybe to let only intellectuals know she means not to eat hotdogs

Nah, I like myself.

Attached: 1489352350171.png (1043x1397, 669K)

fuck that
i always eat more junkfood on vacation since i get too lazy to cook food when i dont have a daily routine, plus a lot of ice cream in the summer vacation
i've upped my workouts to counter that

Obesity epidemic has nothing to do with exercise and everything to do with diet

A normal expression, not some bullshit faces like OPs pic related. That's the real autism. Putting some retarded faces on for eceleb attention points is ridiculous. I can socialize perfectly fine with people, yes incels, that includes wahmen. Just because normies do something doesn't mean it isn't retarded. In fact, normies are quite retarded. I'll use a recent example. I've watched a few videos by Nico Rosberg lately, he's not autistic at all. He has a good camera personality without being retarded. As this poster said, it's candid.
Agreed. Autism is better than this normie feminine faggotry retarded behavior.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-022812.jpg (1440x1556, 1.23M)

I know this isn't /wsr/ but can someone post the nigger version of this?

It’s all about the MINDSET BABY. THAT HOTDOG SHOULD FEEL LIKE ITS GOING TO POISON U AND THE SKIPPED WORKOUT SHOULD MAKE YOU FEAR ALL YOUR SICK GAINS ARE GOING TO DISAPPEAR IN UR SLEEP YOU KNOW? LIVE IT

same, and the 2 front girls flipping the bird, the left one pls.

this. there's no need to go to the autistic lengths Jow Forums tends to advocate for, unless you want to be a professional.
but the problem with most people is that an excuse that would be valid two or three times a month becomes a daily excuse because they can't handle vague guidelines. if you tell them to use their common sense it will backfire

i always abhorred being a mediocrity at anything, i don't understand how nomries take pride in that

I hate her face, what do you even call that expression??

Attached: 1560292336715.gif (300x200, 46K)

This turns you into a wreck mentally though, I'm kinda going through that right now and it's not fun.

She is correct though. Skipping a workout doesn't do shit to your body. Hell you could skip 3 and the difference would be negligible. The dangerous thing about skipping workouts is that it can become a bad habit.

Based
Weak willed spiritualnigger

disdain for mediocrity seems to be a symptom of being, at some level, an outcast, throughout my travels in the normieverse this remains consistent, the outcasts work that much harder to make up for the fact that they are an outcast, probably evolutionary since if you were socially retarded back in the day you sure as fuck better be the hardest worker around otherwise rip to you

Feminine, and not the good kind.

When is discipline ever fun. Imagine having that sort of discipline financially. Would it be fun? Maybe but most people would hate it. Is being able to retire before 50 worth it? You bet your bum it is.

Based and fedora pilled.

>there's no need to go to the autistic lengths Jow Forums tends to advocate for

are you insinuating that Jow Forums is autistic?

Imagine living in a society where competence and dedication are considered "autistic".

BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1563785297.7216716_-_ec8b878a9ea40cf0e7e8cba4891630bf.jpg (512x512, 11K)

Attached: 1530192416672.jpg (417x480, 29K)

food nazis ITT are seething

Same, it’s some uncanny valley I can’t describe. Patronizing?

absolutely.

How do you explain the meaning of autistic we have here (a good thing) to someone normal?

If that's what you consider as equivalent to a workout then you must be really out of shape.

I actually work with a girl who looks a lot like this. She was a single mom, but just got married to some cuck looking guy who probably thinks he lucked out, but I'm 90% sure he is literally just beta bux.

Well you know it's not skipping workout during holidays that makes you fat.

She's a woman.
She's stupid.

I went to asia and only worked out once while there. I ended up dropping 13 lbs, which was mostly water because it was hot as fuck but a good amount was fat, I'm guessing 3-4 lbs

Came back looking shredded and was a good step in my progress. I didn't stop my good diet though, you can't just fully take off because it's a holiday.

That's way beyond just discipline

this is upsetting, of all the possible tasty foods she picks the nitrate-loaded processed meat that is most demonstrably bad for you.

That woman is ugly as a sin, holy shit.

>having the occasional hotdog, soda, or other """junk food""" item
nothing bad happens
>having """junk food""" ALL THE TIME
now you're getting in trouble.

/subject

Post face

is the "what a retard you are" expression
fits perfectly for the pic