To the aesthetic chads that browse-

to the aesthetic chads that browse-
when did you realize you were attractive?

Attached: adie.jpg (2086x2186, 560K)

i once looked at a mirror and fell in love with my reflection

When I realized OP looks like a twink

Attached: 8EDDAD1F-9D73-4151-A72B-758F2428CB33.jpg (750x1334, 222K)

LMAO
Those tiny arms

that body doesn’t matter if you’re ugly

A suspicious amount of that countertop is in the frame

Seriously how do I get a body like that ?

Two cycles

du du du duuu, du du du duuuu

From the thumbnail, I thought this was Jason Genova

girls dont like this body

Girls prefer ottermode you stupid fag at least you’ll get all the men you want

The only man he truly wants is masT

The only people that like this body, are twinks roidcel.

Seriously only two cycles?! Holy shit...

>LARPing as testify

probably because he is standing far away

> lifting for women
never gonna make it

who?

newfag

Attached: where.it.went.wrong.jpg (800x500, 72K)

>when did you realize you were attractive?
I never did, and everyone who tells me so is lying to make me feel better, those goblins.

Op's post is about attractiveness in the physique aspect you dunce.

When I started noticing the same awkward behaviors I had in my preteen years around girls I found really attractive, exhibited by 20 somethings & grown ass women in broad daylight. Stumbling over their words, freudian slips everywhere, staring for WAY too long, lip biting, etc. It’s one thing to see that behavior when girls are drunk or high or at a dimly lit bar/club, it’s another thing altogether when the sun is out and everybody is sober.

>those wide hips

> Built like a gorilla
> have friends who are a bit taller but built otter mode
> Slay a lot more va jay than them
> All the roiders, jabronis and chumpettes be mirin my natty 405 bench x 9

Has nothing to do with women unless you believe women have the final say in aesthetics, which would make you a faggot.

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Yeah but this happened to me when I lost a bunch of weight, too. This can't be the barometer.

> built like a gorilla
> roiders get jealous
oh i’m sure

Consistency and determination. Proper diet. Reading the fucking sticky. Actually paying attention to calories and nutrition. Cardio.. And for emphasis, consistency and determination. No roids or bullshit innernette advice.

When girls commented on my "Hunter eyes"

Attached: 1562702682497.jpg (354x480, 66K)

ripped brah

how tf did your face go from lad to chad?

When I walk up to a group of girls to say hi and at least one would squeal and hug me.

mirin even if ur not natty, fuck these roidphobia twinks

man i miss Adie and his tinder shenanigans

all these fucking newfags

>even if ur not natty

That's a tripfag from /fraud/n newfriend. Heavy gear usage.

>same face masT makes
Never gonna make it

>>Girls at the front desk: guys walking in front of me, they pay zero attention, yet when I walk by they say hi, how is your day, etc. Some remember my name, yet idk theirs. >>Girl cashiers: again hardly say a word to the guys in front of me in line, beyond "that will be $2.50, do want a receipt,etc. ". with me they're talkative, asking bout my weekend, etc.
>>Girl waitresses: I'll be eating out with my dude friends, my girl friend, or brother. Seems like waitress will glance at them quickly but primarily speak to me. When asking if the food was good, do I want desert, do I want the bill etc. They will look at me. Idk if this is looks or more of an alpha male thing.

Better question for Jow Forums is how long were you lifting before you realized that dudes with chicklet abs got them by fasting and cutting rather than any direct training

When I realized I could just make eye contact with a girl and she'd smile at me and do the thing with her hair.

I was used to being a shut in from my teen years so I thought they were making fun of me at first but after banging a few I realized it wasn't an elaborate joke.

I never said it had anything to do with women, but we're talking about physical attraction here, not reasons of lifting, retard.

>calling people who don't browse /fraud/ new
look at this fucking loser.