Mire thread

So have you recently gotten any mires Jow Forums?

Attached: chdkss.png (767x768, 1.03M)

No, i havent

No

Yes, constantly

Met two girls at the club last night who were bitchy to me in high school. They barely recognised me and we're shocked when they realised. My ass was grabbed multiple times. Fuck them through, they had both gained weight.

I got mires today from black girls....don’t know how I should feel about it

yes, by this girl at Walmart. she smiled and waved at me and walked fast. she seemed young but I felt good. it felt nice

Attached: daa.png (591x578, 129K)

>yesterday
>Jow Forums mexican guy benching in the cage next to me
>finishing up, about to do my last set of squats
>his chubby mexican friend comes over and he starts coaching him benchingg the empty bar
>finish last set, Jow Forums mexican motions for me to take my headphones off
>"hey man, you're doing really good. i see you in here every day, your dedication is insane. you are an inspiration to me, seriously. whenever i see you in here i wanna work harder. keep it up"
>my fucking heart when
for added context im a recovering fatty and was squatting just shy of my BW [255/265]
it felt really fucking good, bros
ive gottena lot of mires from strangers over the last few months because i guess they absolutely shower fatties with them if t hey work even a little hard, but this is the first time someone genuinely called me inspirational. I was still glowing with happiness hours later

Attached: 1535483650820.png (1000x1000, 541K)

I notice women checking me out at the gym. Sometimes they strike up small talk. These women are gorgeous, but a lot of them are undatable to my standards (Conservative-Christian), so I play it casual and pretend I don't see their intentions.

Last thing I want is to get some leftist thot pregnant and see her to abort my child.

> friend messages me
>tells me she was showing a friend of her's pictures from a wedding we were at together
>she thinks your pretty cute user
>that's nice
>get a random message from a 5 out of 10 this morning

whatever I'm counting it as a mire

Caught a guy watching me working out multiple times today. She was very qt nerdy looking girl with glasses I want to go talk to her.

>guy
>her
Fuck that boipussy user

fuck I ment to say GIRL

oh for sure

lmao do you have this copied?

Too late user I will jerk off to you fucking a qt nerdy trap tonight and there's nothing you can do to stop me

no, i looked it up in the archive because it's a relevant mire and i still feel good about it
fuck you

stay strong brother

Larp

>be me
>at a big swimming complex near Lake Erie with my best friend
>We’re both very fit
>Pop our shirts off
>Group of 10/10s visibly orgasm
>Everyone stops swimming and multiple people say we look like Greek Gods
>Little boy asks if I’m Hercules
>I say “Fuck you”
>We pop the shirts back on because we’re sick of being mired
>Thunder storm instantly starts out of nowhere

Attached: 25B37F3F-0540-474F-85A0-260C745F2BF1.jpg (720x720, 48K)

ok retard

Not exactly a mire and a pretty gratuitous anonymous brag but
>be in a long distance relationship
>see each other every 2~3 months or so because we're both really busy and live in distant states
>have sex with her for the first time three months ago
>it was definitely good for both of us but I felt like it could be better because I was a fat piece of shit that couldn't go at it for more than 15~20 minutes without being out of breath
>hit the gym really hard for the next three months, calorie deficit and shitton of protein
>lose almost 20kg (from 130kg to 110kg)
>not only lift weights but train my endurance with treadmill and bike HIIT
>this time she comes to visit me
>go at it so hard she can't even get up from bed after we're done
>we end up cuddling and she says without opening her eyes "if you keep going to the gym like this you might end up killing me, user"
Never felt so good about my progress
I'm still not done, I wanna get down to at least 85kg, but I'm already kinda proud of myself

Attached: 1539361142332.png (458x458, 384K)

What happened?

As you get older, this is the best mire there is. You have no idea how awesome it is to see hot girls who treated you like shit look at you like you're a badass especially when they are fat. I brutally mogg almost all of my highschool just by not being fat.

my shrink says I'm presenting myself better
he also asked for advice on bicep curls
best of all he doesn't want to see me next week he said I'll see you in two weeks

>Little boy asks if I’m Hercules
>I say “Fuck you”
incredible

Attached: chipwut.png (236x316, 135K)

Based

:')

it's easy mode

just take it as a low tier mire and move on

Hey nice, I made that picture back when /v/ sings devil trigger was getting made

>go to café
>cashier smiles at me
>"cortado, user?"
>"y-yeah, thanks..."
>"$2.50 please!"
>proceed to swipe card and leave a 10% tip
>"i'll bring it right out to you, user!"
>"o-okay..."
This is the first time a woman has talked to me in months and she knew my name.

Attached: Fall.png (796x1060, 407K)

GUYS you won't believe it a girl looked at me WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW such good mire brosss. Of course I didn't talk to her or anything because I'm a beta bitch who post on mire threads, like (you)

Attached: 1535053213771.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>At cottage with uncle and aunt
>Aunt asks how much I weigh
>”That’s 15 lbs heavier than your uncle. I guess it’s because you’re taller.”
>Tell her I’m actually an inch shorter
>”Well you don’t need to lose any weight. You look perfect.”
>Tells my uncle, “he’s probably heavier because he has a lot of muscle”

I just fucked up

>at the gym looking pretty swole
>black qt walks up to me and says something
>I have my headphones in so I can't hear what she's saying
>take them out
>"I'm sorry, what was that?"
>"Could you do me a favor and take those plates off for me?"
>She's pointing to 45lb plates someone left on the smith machine
>"Sure"
>"Thanks! I really appreciate it. They're too heavy for me" *giggles*
>I immediately put my headphones back in and walk over to the smith machine, take off the plates, and start to walk away (I'm walking past her now)
>I can hear that she's saying something to me, but I can't tell what she's saying because of my headphones playing 100 Gecs
>I don't know what to do
>I continue walking past her, then turn around, take my headphones out and say "Did you say something?"
>"What?"
>"Sorry"

Damn.... I love Jow Forums

Last night I was in the self checkout lane at Walmart, and I looked up at the video display of myself that is at every kiosk and I saw a solid 7 college chick staring intently at my back or at the display. She caught my eye through the screen and quickly looked away.
I mustered my courage to attack her with my social ineptitude. But three of her friends walked up dashed my courage against the rocks of my low self esteem.
I went home and looked at myself in the mirror, and I had to admit that I was looking really good. Everything was just right and I thought I might have been a 7.
Woke up today and was back to being a 5.5.

Attached: a31d9e7ded065058a63d432b0a74a0cf.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

Only get mired by freshman college girls and high schoolers

t. 5'7'' ripped manlet with a twink face and prettyboy hair

Play to your strengths!

based and christianpilled

>be me yesterday
>biking back home after gym
>tank top revealing my above average delts and arms in this skinny boy nation(holland)
>two girls on a scooter pass me from the front
>honk horn and wave. "Wooooh"

Felt good.

Yes
These nuts got mires on your chin

Genuine compliments really make the world a better place, and they’re so easy to give. Kinda feel bad for being the gym bully desu

Based money machine

Blessed

I started going to gym for same reason. Proud of you user, you’re fucking making it!

Wholesome! Upvoted and gave you one month of Jow Forums gold pass.

Blessed and Christianpilled.

Blessed

Is my brain okay on no sex because honestly I got some darkies runnin' around my neck of the woods and if one of them dared to be outward in their mire I would step to them hard as fuck and try to set a world record for fastest pull to my apartment ever

its been 6 months now i think

keep keeping on brother, you are not alone in this world

When ppl go to clubs to talk to girls do they go by themselves or with friends?

Attached: F6564F3E-D3D7-49BF-88F7-87D15986C644.jpg (1476x900, 98K)

unlucky

Almost always with one or two friends, anymore and its weird; however, I've only picked up girls to take home when I was along. But, you must never tell them you went alone.
I just lie and say my friend went home with his girlfriend.

isn't marriage terrific

can't wait for my dipshit wife to say sutble negging posion dripping things aimed at destroying my self confidence

a-are y-you m-me?

Are you me lol I went to a cafe the other day to get a cortado and there was a qt ginger cashier thinking about going again soon what do lads?

Do you hang out at the mall a lot or something

>go to cafe
>interact with cashier in standard manner
>sperg out about it on the internet

good shit, got any before/after pics?

this thread is sad
for those of you with potential i hope you make it one day

>have you recently gotten any mires
No. I'm so lonely

Attached: just keep.jpg (600x901, 80K)

wait till you start losing the hair that'll be fun

im not the guy you replied to but i'm the guy who said are you me

I'm probably nw2.5 rn, and losing more fast at 22, has to be the single worst thing that's ever happened to me.

Ofcourse I'm not a fag about it, and being a man has nothing to do with hair, but yeah, wow, no more hairstyles that fit my faceshape, and I was just such a good looking kid. Utter tragedy.

Then why the fuck are you still married? Learn something from david x and actually have some self respect

oh no friend, I don't want to take on the "red pill" label, but rest assured I am fully red pilled and the notion that I would actually marry a women is off the table.

I just can't help but notice women's obvious abhorrent behavior and call it out. Keeps me nice and motivated to keep them at arms' length.

>go to gym
>gym has doors you open with your gym keycard
>some girl is at the door struggling to open it
>i ask if the doors are fucked
>she says here card is broken sometimes
>i open the doors for her
>she says thanks and spills her spaghetti a bit by asking me 'so you work out huh'
>she's pretty cute with a nice body not gonna lie but I just look at her like she's a retard since she asked if i work out while i was literally entering a gym
>catch her looking at me a couple of times
>don't give a SINGLE fuck about no thot
>go back home after workout
>my amazing gf made pancakes, mired my pump
>we ate breakfast, smashed and then had a nice sunday nap together

we are all gonna make it bros

how common is it to see a 7'0 person in your country?

>staying at my parent's batch with a couple mates
>one of then cooks breakfast
>asks how many eggs I want
>tell him 6
>uwotm8
>panic and say 4 eggs
>must be why you're so big

Hey this is me lol

Based and loyaltypilled

Boring

God bless. Abortion is wicked and evil, any girl condoning it should be avoided at all cost

Same, Godspeed brother.

Based as fuck

Most recent mire
> super ultra qt light skinned native keeps coming into my work, gives me the most perfect smile and always flips her hair back perfectly
> Don't date natives so don't ever say much to her
> one day some chad looking ultra nervous hs football player guy checks out her but, tells me to give her his snap when he leaves
> straight up yell across store I got something for her
> she gets super nervous and excited
> try to give her his snap
> she completely ignores it and just starts flirting with me, keeps flipping back her hair
> find out she's half Korean and half White, also realize she looks more like some really attractive Med girl
> Don't even know wtf hit me, really want her suddenly
> see her another day, she claims to be 18, tell her I love talking to her
> see her some days later, she gets out of some weird looking van that has a bunch of extremely ghetto looking drug dealer ex con types, white and black
> end up backing out and not giving her my number
> havent seen her since
> realize she looks like a better version of this one degenerate white girl I used to have a thing for
> have been depressed about it since
Whyyyyyy she never dressed like a whore like all the white thots I see every day, she seemed like an actually alright human until I saw her with all those star citizens.

Attached: 1562879333976.jpg (480x751, 84K)

>be me hiking to a river to fish for trout with my gf
>gf looking hot as fuck fishing and wading in river to cast to deeper pools
>weather is beautiful, water is cool, leaves blowing above us flickering spots of shadow as we fish
>hook a big trout but it gets off with a big jump and head shake
>look at gf
>she says”almost had him, I love you user this is so much fun”
>takes me to overgrown trail for mystical blowie
>I finger her tight pussy and rub her cute starfish
>she pulls her tits out of her top then starts sucking my dick
>makes me blow two huge loads and swallows twice
>some cum got on her hand and she looks at me and licks it off swallowing it
>let’s fish some more user
>smiles as I grab her tits and then we walk back to the river and fish
It’s too perfect bros, it’s moments like this I’ll remember forever regardless of how our relationship goes. I want to protect her smile and protect her from Jewish tricks, I hope it’s enough.

Damn me If Adi didn’t dress fly as fuck

Based and wholesome. Godspeed to you user

I live my lonely life hoping for something like this. I’m happy for you user, living the dream

Attached: F0A01ECD-688A-4D20-8DFA-7D902E72434B.jpg (386x371, 25K)

>be on Amazon
>buying illicit creatine supplements
>amazon tries to give me an insta 5% discount coupon
>suggests magnum sized condoms as a "suggested item" for my creatine stack
>they know

even when I didn't lift and was >20% bodyfat I'd have women staring at me

Now that I look like a lift I constantly get eye fucked, a high portion of girls turning their head everytime I walk past

It would be nice if I didn't have awful anxiety issues and severe autism, because when I see someone staring at me in the corner of my eye I will die if I make eye contact

Incredibly based, not all white men can experience what you experience, protect her from the tricks of the Juden indeed.

Attached: 1563732626056.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

There’s someone out there thinking the same as you user, you will find her someday when you least expect it.

Dont put experiences like that on a pedestal, you can be just as happy alone.

It’s definitely difficult as the Jews have a constant bombardment with social media, tv and news which seeks to undo any red pills that may have been applied. The Jewish tricks though are shallow and are overcome once even a basic understanding of persuasion has been reached. Allowing a person to create their own confirmation bias on a simple far right truth you’ve made them aware of makes them incredibly more perceptive to future doses of redpilling. So far it’s been effective to counter the zog propaganda.

I've never gotten a single mire in my entire life

fuck

Based my brother.

I bet you have, but just didn't notice it. Everyone has a physical feature that some girl would mire. It may not be much, but it's there.

Not really, I'm the definition of average. And I have good situational awareness, so I would've noticed someone looking at me.

Today at gym
>was doing pull up's close to girls changing room
>blonde girl was going there and she was casually looking at me
>didnt make mutch of it, she maybe was just loking at me without any reason
>I turn around and wait few secounds to the end of rest
>Alarm on my phone goes of so I turn around for next set
> she is still looking at me and whe she saw that I noticed her, she quickly went inside and closed the door.
I still dont know if I imagined that or she really mierd me but felt good

based and judeo-christian pilled

What's the equivalent of miring for girls?

jesus christ grow up and get laid you freak

Based and jesuspilled

The way I see it: abortion is a useful eugenics program. Cause I don't think anyone who participates in it should reproduce anyway.
Can you imagine having children with a woman who casually murdered her own baby previously?

Literally every moment when guys are present

guys.. i dont know how much longer i have...

Fuck year one uni girls I don't see the problem.

You don't get mires when you're not attractive.