Goddamn marketing jews got me again

I have been doing pretty good lately with controlling cravings, as I am trying to cut weight. Then I watch fucking Stranger Things with my girl last night, and in one fucking scene dweebtard is on his couch eating Doritos and drinking coke. Then fucking soviet kike is eating Burgen King and drinking a goddamn Icee. I didn't think anything of it at first.

Then, today I wake up and run down to the damn corner store and buy a fat bag of Doritos, a fucking blue raspberry slushee, and some donuts and eat all that shit in one sitting.

How the FUCK do the goddamn madison avenue kikes keep doing this to me? How the shit am I gonna lose weight if everytime I shed a few pounds they pollute my shows with their bullshit?

Attached: 05187274d929ea2807463be589c8dfae4f8a0b-wm.jpg (637x849, 94K)

>it's the jews fault i have no willpower

This
>fat Nazi doesn’t know to avoid triggers which cause him to consume palatable foods
Retard

>movies shouldnt show any unhealthy foods because I am a fatass with no self control

>giving the jews power over you
ngmi

This, also
>If i say nigger, kike, and goddamn - Jow Forums will think I'm cool and edgy

Attached: pol are the new furries.png (1306x354, 78K)

>Then I watch fucking Stranger Things with my girl last night

Yep. Looks like you got meme'd by the hetero JEW. TYPICAL! Just as I'd suspected.
>yes GOY fuck women, spend all your energy having sex and making babies
LOL meanwhile all the homo aryan chads are fucking each other while you're getting jew'd into spending all your energy on a GIRL. Do amEricans ReaLLy thiS?????

this, but unironically

you are a flaming flamboyant faggot and you blame your own shortcomings on the abstract "jew". maybe lose your delusions of grandeur first, since your weight clearly isn't going anywhere

>implying (((they))) haven't been conditioning people through media for decades exactly for this end

Attached: images(12).jpg (505x607, 47K)

>i ate fast food because i watched netflix
>the jews are to blame
...what the hell is wrong with you

Attached: 1548701594878.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>the jews are responsible for my lack of self control
>this infograph from a mongolian basket weaving forum proves it

It's an exerpt from yuri bezmenov's book on soviet subversion tactics, brainlet.

>Implying Jewish media hasn't molded western brains to be receptive to their marketing propaganda
But I do agree that OP is responsible for at least 75% of the blame. To build up a resistance you first need to be aware of what to resist. It seems he's aware of the agenda, he just hasn't done what HE needs to do.

(But I would be willing to bet that OP is a discord tranny shill)

ah, yes yuri "dude trust me" bezmenov, how could i forget

>accidentally bulk 60 lbs
>Dad and family call me fat all the time
>Finally decide that my bulk is over and start cutting
>Drop all desserts
>Stop drinking choco milk
>I go to the store and see a bucket of ice cream for only $6
>Really good cookie dough for a cheap price
>Go to trader Joe's and see all their desserts
>Dad comes home when I'm eating lunch with this sugary super good chocolate cake and puts it right in the middle of the table
I'm not gonna make it lads

He's unironically right about the jew stuff but yeah at the end of the day he just needs more willpower

>He's unironically right
No he's not he's a retard and so are you.

go back to your containment board

Attached: pol sucks.png (1360x1888, 269K)

Do you think after Belle gets wasted she'd let me do anal?

What even compels someone to type this trash

He's unironically right about OP being unironically right, you fags are just mad.

They're hoping people on the internet will validate their failures.

> after

We are living in a post-safespace world

>he watches stranger things
Kys faggot you deserve it

Attached: 1554945850053.png (600x842, 101K)