Daily challenge

Post a 8/10+ (Top 0.1%) woman without any makeup. Remainder that makeup is a men made invention to cope with the fact they can never get a women that isn't unpleasant to look at because true natural beauty in women is extremely rare.

Remainder that the woman on the right will reject you because she think she's above your leauge due to 15 minutes of painting on her face and we as a society accepted it as a norm.

Attached: scam.jpg (700x525, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your gay

Attached: 45d37a3ad23604cdf10bb3c2bf200dec.jpg (600x730, 70K)

I'll fuck almost any women because i love the female body but face is what determine their aesthetic value and makeup is a game changer, couple that with the power women have today and sexual liberation and you got extreme hypergamy like never seen before. Refute that without Low IQ meme comments please.

Still look like she have makeup on (like 90% of the "no makeup" photos), If not then congrats but i truly believe you need to search for the top 0.00001% to find an example that can compare to the top 1% with makeup on.

bump

Women do many things to artificially inflate their sexual market value to give them leverage over men. Makeup is one of them.

Women look better without makeup though.

Attached: kingatrojan2.jpg (2250x3000, 1.11M)

kek

virgin detected.

There is a thing called "natural makeup". Most "without makeup" shots you see are actually still with a lot of makeup.

Look man if you couldn't tell that right pic was heavily made up and airbrushed you must be fucking blind.

The woman on the right is disgusting and not worth my time.

Some girls look more attractive in real life than in pictures because of pheromones though

Any guy who doesn't find this woman attractive on the left side is bonkers.

She cute desu.

She literally look like vitalik buterin on the left, the scary thing is i would give the right a chance if i wanted a hookup or even relationship, terrifying stuff

Natural makeup is high tier.
No makeup is as bad as the clown facepaint like in OP. I didn't invent makeup for either of those outcomes.

>being attracted to the pic on the right
Now I know how those annoying suburban housewives who always start fights with grocery store clerks manage to get married.

>leverage over men
Over the pathetic ones, yes. But not on purpose; its just oportunity(the same way you would do it if you had girls with no selfrespect chasing you)
But I think their ego-based existence is more as a competition with eachother more than anything else
That's why they shit talk their own friends, hate prettier woman and their ego gets destroyed if you talk with them normally as if they were a regular dude(try it)
And I think thats humanly universal: vain/selfish man also behave like this, as expressed in American Psycho (2000) and youtubefags

Attached: C4E49F36-8472-4A96-BAAB-9D1F972FC757.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

>vain/selfish man also behave like this
Kek. It makes sense if you look at incels complaining about "its all about the face"
They sound exactly like ugly girls complaning about beauty standards

The point is she still look better than the left by substantial margin user

Attached: 64E18C6D-3F49-4E6A-AD61-70F862F3FFB8.jpg (724x930, 283K)

Attached: vbf19m07zvp21.jpg (640x660, 80K)

>This is top 0.1%

Very artificial and still not top 0.1%. Would let her destroy my cock tho

eyebrows and eyeliner

>That's why they shit talk their own friends, hate prettier woman and their ego gets destroyed if you talk with them normally as if they were a regular dude(try it)
lol, that's what I've seen after years working in an office full of women. They backstab other women all the time.

I don't know, the pic on the left just looks like a regular kinda homely woman, pic on the right is hilariously made up to the point of ridiculousness.

She actually looks like a Jojo character eight the pose and make up and not in a good way. She looks like a jobbing henchwomen

Attached: Camille_Claudel.jpg (1257x2306, 435K)

Youtube started spamming me with makeup tutorial vids, so i clicked on one to see why they get millions of views
youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials/videos
Absolutely disgusting

>The only way women without makeup can compete is if they look like a pretty boy

almost like that's what we were supposed to be into because it meant they were more masculine/hardy/physically capable and would be more likely to survive the harsh realities of working manual labor/sickness before we entered the relatively coddled world of industrialization/automation and modern medicine

This should stop

Thank god we don't have that anymore.

she's really cute.

This girl may have a bit of makeup on but I don't think she has that much.

Attached: ar3uBlv.jpg (2048x1536, 245K)

The makeup that look natural is the heaviest makeup user

>a bit of makeup

She only has some lip gloss on and maybe something with her eye lashes. Other than that she's natural.

Attached: 1442057420368.jpg (1200x960, 1.02M)

>asks for pretty woman without makeup
>says all natural-looking women have secret makeup
pretty sure nobody can win this challenge

Attached: gintama1.jpg (1242x932, 77K)

Her entire face is covered in make up to hide all imperfections user. You can see the shinyness compared to

And yet the second one's skin looks nicer because the subtle complexities of her skin make her look more human.

What about this girl? I'd say little makeup, and she's very pretty.

>inb4 too young

Attached: 1470121474375.jpg (2663x2838, 2.3M)

No makeup is best I agree. People who disagree are retards that have been socially brainwashed into believing otherwise.

Fuck off pedo

She's thirteen, if anything that would make me a ephebophile. I'm not though.

Attached: 99E3AB6D-A917-4C5E-AB38-CC04C05ED010.png (160x152, 46K)

What are you, gay?

Just had this middle school girl saved and ready to post?

Yeah, obviously.

No.

Attached: 66321577_160736364970365_602640983154229248_n.jpg (632x960, 38K)

>There are actually men out there that think this is a natural look

Those exact same men say they prefer women without makeup kek

post 8/10 men then, most women are prettier than you faggots on this board.

This is the only 8+ woman i can think of without makeup

Attached: lima.jpg (480x640, 45K)

It’s literally just some foundation and chap
Absolute nigger

What's the obsession with specific women who share their pics online? If you live in a reasonably populated area, you can find women who look like this in real life.

So not natural?

its because they dont leave the basement user.

The question OP made is about women without makeup, seeing any women below 35 without makeup is rare , let alone one which is 8+.

The prettiest girl itt

Attached: IMG14246.jpg (1365x2048, 277K)

I dunno man how about family members, playing sports, swimming, when you wake up with one in the morning, etc.?

It's hard to imagine people REALLY don't leave their basements though.

Then how can you approach a random woman on street and ask for a selfie without being called a creep?

And most, if not all, women on street always wear makeup.

>Then how can you approach a random woman on street and ask for a selfie without being called a creep?
Why would you want to do this at all?

She look average even with makeup

My experience with girls like yours OP is they'll be embarrassed if you call them beautiful on the right. They'll say they're not and be all nervous.

Pic related is an 8/10 + in my opinion. She also has perfect legs to torso ratio

Attached: 8 of 10.png (761x643, 613K)

Attached: jd.jpg (551x825, 142K)

She's pretty, her thick eyebrows save her (this is the biggest failo for non makeup women). But she isn't conventional 0.1% honestly, she'll not stand up in a crowd of 1000 random women with makeup on.

Girls who eat more veggies need less makeup.

Seriously, its shows in the skin. There's a ton of studies on more flush skin and color in features. My wife never wears makeup, skin like a angel. Is almost 40 and has not worn makeup for most of our marriage.

I prefer it, and am turned off by that caked on look. Healthy skin > fake any day.

How many incel children are on here?

Attached: 20190411_175647 (1).jpg (1798x833, 420K)

nothing wrong with make up

Her torso look longish, pretty off putting considering this imply she has deeper vagina.

Jesus, look at the level of autism of this one

Only if you have a small dick.

Research has found that eating more fruits and vegetables can change skin tone, and give it a healthy glow. It all comes down to carotenoids, which is the orange-red pigment found in fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, apricots, oranges, mangoes and spinach.

Attached: 1560621151334.jpg (1090x741, 76K)

why

She's a drunk 6 at most.

Torso length is a deal breaker for him. Thats why. XD

My dick is above average both in length and girth but if i can't reach the anterior fornix it's over honestly, knowing you can't give a girl the best possible orgasm is killing you mentally.

Looks pleasant, loving, provides food for gains. No problem here.

At 40? I dunno man, thats pretty fucking good for no makeup at 40.

Cute

ITT

People who havent had sex with a woman yet. Skin quality >>>>>> torso length you autists.

5 inches isn't above average white boi.

It's above average i don't see the point in lying

I have a boss who is a qt and I remember some months back her face was redder than normal. I made some joking comment just like "wow you should use sunscreen when you are out next time", she's super white so I figured it was just a sunburned face and we always joke around. She says "user im not sunburned im just not wearing makeup, im trying to look more natural for myself" and seemed hurt by my comment. she kind of looked like this reddish color colorwise but her face is way more pale

i didnt quite know what to do, she still looked very cute but obviously im not going to tell my boss i didnt mean anything by it and that she's still very cute because i would have gotten me tood. so i just kind of apologized and told her she hardly looks different at all and she should keep going without makeup. unfortunately im an incel so i never had a gf who i saw without makeup to see what they look like

That's why most women are insecure, pretty depressing honestly.

>falling for obvious bait
can't wait for summer to end

because of the face?

You should pork her booty if you catch my drift

unfortunately she is flat as a board (and speaks negatively about it saying she wishes she had a bigger butt), but there's no way she would ever go anywhere near an autist like me

Belle Delphine

Attached: 57453804_320569521970013_4647715940085117938_n.jpg (1080x600, 95K)

Legit looks like an anime character

Rape her at work one day. She will appreciate your newfound alpha mentality and directness. Trust me bro it works

She actually looks better without all that shit on her face

shed look better with my shit on her face, or hers on mine

hot

Ubiquitous makeup has fucked up your expectations. It also fucks up girls' skin, causing them to need more makeup.

the whole point of the thread is to post pictures of them, retard.

>unfazed by skinny cute girls posted ITT
>dick instantly diamonds when exposed to chubby average milfs
Why it be like this?

Attached: 1326516564225.jpg (367x326, 82K)

same bro starting to think there's something wrong with me

Wow, what was easy, OP. Also, it's "reminder", you retarded shitskin.

Attached: adriana-lima-no-makeup.jpg (858x972, 350K)

Billie Eilish
>inb4 b-but she's 17
fuck you I'm 20

The problem isn't that she's 17, the problem is that she's a 5/10.

How do we solve the issue my man, I don't think it's particularly healthy?