About to go to the gym for the first time in my life fellas

About to go to the gym for the first time in my life fellas

Wish me luck

Attached: 1562548926359.jpg (932x747, 178K)

I'll wish you luck on the 50th time

Good luck, make sure to tip the receptionist!

You’re fucking done. Quit now.

Can’t wait to see you in one of those cringe compilations on YouTube.

don't go into the locker rooms clothed

other than that i bet you're going to do great user; remember it's all about posture and intense eye contact with any female butts that land in your eyesight!

Good luck fren!

Remeber to keep it up user!

You're going to see some naked old boomers in the locker room. Just remember to smile and say hi.

If some guy offers you watermelon in the lockeroom, you say NO

I hope you've started studying for your 1 month examination. I nearly failed and got kicked out 3 years ago.

good luck user

How was it user?

OP was never heard from again

OP saw a hot girl, loaded up 100kg on the bench and dropped it on his neck

It was better than I thought it would be. Gym Chad saw me struggling with benching and showed me proper form and spotted me for a few sets. Then I just did some treadmill cardio for a half hour and went home. Might try abs tomorrow

Attached: 1550895880401s.jpg (107x128, 3K)

kek

good luck with that last day

Don't start off just fucking around with no clear plan. Get yourself familiar with the big lifts and the gym in general and then get started with a proper routine.

buff dudes being dumb meathead assholes is the most ridiculous meme of all time.

Remember to have fun bby :)

Remember the most important thing is to avoid injuries
If you ruin your knees or back you're never gonna be able to work out again and you'll be in bad shape and in pain for the rest of your life

Take it slow and use proper form forget big weights

literally never gonna make it

True.
When I first started out I was struck by how polite and intelligent these people are.

The meathead stereotype was started by DYEL skinnyfats.

they are scared of us and need the propaganda to cope, soibois and kikes deserve to die slowly

Is OP dead already?

I bet they were Jewish too.