Democrats are now the party of crime. Truly terrible giving healthcare for illegals and open borders...

Democrats are now the party of crime. Truly terrible giving healthcare for illegals and open borders. What about our homeless & vets? Sad!

Attached: 96ADC1FA-1975-44D9-9E88-B180712C29E0.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Wrong board, faggot

Dad, this is the fitness board. Let's talk politics over dinner, OK?

Nobody in the government gives a shit about vets or public service workers like first responders. Doesnt matter if they’re right or left leaning.

>Democrats are now the party of crime. Truly terrible giving healthcare for illegals and open borders. What about our homeless & vets? Sad!

Attached: file.png (647x740, 157K)

Not wrong but this isn't fitness related so fuck off

>Wanting to help homeless
>Wanting to help veterans
You're either retarded or a woman

Attached: 1523239667897.jpg (356x374, 36K)

There's a difference?

Hello newfriend! It seems you got mixed up, and accidentally posted an off topic thread on /fit. OOPS! It can happen to the best of us. This board is for the discussion of physical fitness and bodily health. Discussion of such topics as: politics, relationships, sex, or social situations is best reserved for other boards, or perhaps for other websites entirely. But don't worry, you can turn your mistake into a learning opportunity! In the future, try "lurking" (browsing without making posts or threads) for a few months before you make a post. That way, when you do decide to post, you can be sure that you are prepared.
Thanks,
Your friends on Jow Forums (:

Attached: pol shitpost.jpg (500x600, 174K)

:)

Not really, but I was too fast to make the post

Remember who the true NPCs are, I can't crop edition

Attached: file.png (1026x934, 807K)

This wasn't a Jow Forums user, dumbass. Just a shitposter. Probably from the usual fags that clog up the catalog here.

You, clearly. You fuckin retard

Can we gas these incel commie chappo house faggots already? People who lift are overwhelmingly modern right wing, anybody who unironically posts shit like this
don't lift and aren't fooling anybody.

>Can we gas these incel commie chappo house faggots already? People who lift are overwhelmingly modern right wing, anybody who unironically posts shit like this

Attached: 1556515273336.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

I think the only real solution to current politics it to just have the candidates fight it out in the octagon, then we might actually get a true man of action in charge

Wrong board retard. And fuck the homeless, deport them too while you're at it.

Threadly reminder this is the OP, prolly a tranny who forgot to dilate today.
Fuckin retards falling for bait I swear to god

>I think the only real solution to current politics it to just have the candidates fight it out in the octagon, then we might actually get a true man of action in charge

Attached: 1547370752855.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

yeah what about homeless and vets? fucking guiliani even forgot about 9/11 and its first responders

Do you ever think about how paranoid you are?
>le everything is a tranny kike conspiracy maga XDD

My client, President BROCK LESNAR, says restaurants are now ILLEGL and you must HUNT FOR YOUR FOOD OR DIE!

Attached: article_post_width_paul_heyman[1].jpg (700x420, 32K)

>

Attached: 1529444667082.gif (2000x800, 540K)

I agree but you need to go back.

Your deflection isn't working, retard. It doesn't matter if you're a tranny or a bugman or someone from Jow Forums that hates seeing people better themselves; you're weak and pathetic. Cya after your ban gets lifted fag

What in the literal fuck are you on about, are there some anti-psychotics you need to be on?

Doesnt make it less true

Or more true

Post body and have sex

Attached: 27750083_1024376794381919_8425728144679729756_n.jpg (728x546, 43K)

He's bulking don't judge