Well fit/ might be going to prison for bashing some cunt

what are some exercises that i can do in a cell for 18 months?

Attached: IMG_2954[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

glute spread-aparts

Imagine getting your ass kicked by a guy that looks like this lmao

i sent him to hospital with stitches im very tall and aggressive

Dont drop the soap OP

id beat you senseless then make you lick my asshole

have fun getting your rectum widened by jamal, faggot

haha really think that do u?

i've been in martial arts since 3rd grade, so yeah. i do. pussy.

Mate you look like a fucking pussy. I’d rock you in seconds.

ive been bullied most of my life for being tall and not intimidating ive also done martial arts and boxing the guy thought he could beat me and my friend up and he went to hospital and i dont have a scratch on me regardless of what you think i know i would hurt you badly but you cant even show your face

Tell me the story about you beating him please I wanna K N O W

Also pushups, situps, squats, pull-ups, dips

Pic related

Attached: 20190720_205414(1)~3.jpg (1916x2158, 583K)

Well fuck that story sucked and anti climatic

he was eying my friend down while i was in the bathroom him and my friend had a go said step outside to eachother the guy said he wanted to fight me to for no reason i even did a friendly smile at the guy when i walked out and he wanted to fight me he grabbed me by the arm but let go grabbed my friend punched him a few times i hit him from the side and blacked out i was drunk soccer kicked him and stomped on him a few times

will those exercise's get me that body?

Enjoy prison you fucking blight. Hope you learn some valuable lessons in there.

I’d beat the shit and make you suck my dick to get me to stop. I have no fighting experience but you look like a huge pussy

Pic is me

Attached: 1C890693-4C0B-4CA4-9BEA-F2088FDBFBA9.jpg (3024x4032, 489K)

What did the guy do to you?
Learn boxing, mma and catch wrestling (specially this), and lift weights like a motherfucker

Ok I like this version better A+ you gonna go down the self defense route or are you Royaly fucked by evidence? I would be like he was beating the shit out of my friend and I tried to stop him and he started to attack me and say he was gonna kill me but idk that's just me

It doesn't matter how tough you think you are, do not let your ego get you, if someone there asks you how many pushups you can do, say something like 5 or 8, remember to always say excuse me, thank you and Im sorry there (I learned this from a mafia guy)

>being this low IQ

lmao m8 you can't even write a sentence properly. you deserve your sentence. better start doing your kegals bitch, jamal likes them tight

also nice samefag

he said he wanted to fight me and grabbed me on the arm and than grabbed my friend and started to punch him the police have video footage

Yes I only do bodyweight and pushups and pull-ups are probably the two best bodyweight exercises you can do to build muscle fast because they are both compound heavy.

You're gonna have to work more volume or use isometric holds to put the muscle under more tension. Abs is all volume think numbers in the hundreds as well as pushups, pull-ups you can get away with 100 or 200.

Ik if your just beginning aim low and just keep upping the number either with reps or sets and sooner than no time you'll be hitting numbers you never thought you could hit like and always form, diet, rest are the most crucial part

Bro wtf are you talking about lol that's not me and besides who cares about spelling correctly on Jow Forums go back to /lit/ you braincell

okay cool

How many fucking pushups you do? What's your time under tension for each rep?

Well right now I've only been doing about 150 but that's because im usually taking 2-4 seconds each rep and doing sets of 15 and the last 50 I'll do decline pushups.

If I'm looking to up volume like I've done in the past I'll do sets of 20 and just pop em off (making sure form is good and going all the way down still) I can do about my first 200 in 10 mins and my max in one workout session was 620 I believe but I also did 840 situps so it took me 2 hours. I never try to go over 90 minutes but when it comes to numbers it's more of a mental then physical thing for me.

If you really want a good pump do a set of pushups and just hold at the bottom for like 15-30 seconds and give it one last good rep squeezing at the top position.

These nuts are staying 18 months on your chin

what state are you in? it's gonna affect politics in there
you're gonna be going to a higher level yard because the charges are violent, this is not necessarily bad but does mean the people you're gonna be around are going to be more serious, there's gonna be more weapons and less drugs, etc
lower level yards can pop too but generally it's not as serious

You're going to prison for behaving like a low IQ nigger. Even after, your posts reek of niggery. Start putting objects in your ass to get used to it now.

>op is pic related

Attached: 19F0AA5C-72D9-446C-AAD3-5157277C1294.jpg (415x445, 27K)

cupid is giving you good advice
l sits and hanging leg raises, dips are also good
you're gonna have to do bodyweight squats for legs, either hit crazy volume or do single legs

depending on where he's at the punking down might not even happen, it doesn't happen in the southwest amongst whites or hispanics as an example because the gangs will kill you for it, both of you, or at least make you lock it up/go PC

Soap drops

Spelling isn't the only issue. Your sentences are incoherent. Nothing you wrote made sense. If you weren't so retarded, you could articulate your side of the story better and you wouldn't be going to prison. But since you're a nigger, you were probably the instigator and you are rightfully going away. Enjoy getting your cheeks clapped.

Attached: brainlet3.png (300x300, 9K)

I'm not even OP you fking moron please for the love of god just stop being stupid.
I agree l sits and and leg raises are great at ab development and pistol squats are killer

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x202, 436K)

How high is the average males libido that they resort to raping assholes to get sex?
And if they are this horny, why not just rape each other in real life?

because we'd rather rape hoes like you

more seriously, if you have a long sentence or you're doing life, and you haven't seen or smelled a woman in 15 years, and a 130 pound twink that looks like they take spiro rolls up in your block, what are you gonna do? especially if you can talk/lie them into just giving it up
you can't do this as a gang member or in certain states though (because you're a de facto gang member in them) on GP, they won't have it
PC though, anything goes
also in women's prisons the chicks in there roll around in cut off uniforms showing all their business, shake their shit around and fuck guards on the reg, just to do it or for privileges, look it up if you don't believe me, so this isn't just a male thing
dudes will fuck female CO's even if they have talk game, that just makes it likely for you to pick up rape charges when you inevitably get caught doing it though and she flips on you, which she will

i love how these paranoid schizophrenics think we are the same person?

the only book you'll ever need

Attached: 51ljsijM8lL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (320x499, 29K)

ill order it tonight unless you know somewhere online i can get it for free?

You talk like you're some gangbanger or some hot shit

op here ikr i dont talk like that but im scared im going to be brutally molested in prison :c

I've just done time before so I know what it's about
and in prison I was a gangbanger, because in cali you either do that or go PC

you can get it for free
they're not gonna let you have that in there because they'll say it incites dangerous behaviour, and you'd have to get someone to buy another and send it to you from amazon even if you could

you don't even engage nigga, you don't do that shit drunk, you better cooperate

cooperate with what? i was just drunk and nto thinking and he was hitting my friend

if they offer you a deal, one that involves misdemeanors and not felonies, or time in county rather than actual pen time, take it
they're gonna offer you bullshit deals at first but they'll shape up after some time, or they won't and you'll have to go to trial

get a real ass lawyer, not a public pretender, or you're fucked from jump street

>if someone there asks you how many pushups you can do, say something like 5 or 8

This. Otherwise they will encourage you to go to failure then beat the shit out of you when you're lying exhausted on the ground. Common tactic to silence the egos.

this doesn't happen, because depending on where you are and who you are you're gonna be expected to work out daily, but if you do talk a lot of shit expect to get jumped, it is correct that you need to be respectful and say please, thank you, excuse me, etc

underrated post

why don't you just hire an actual not shitty lawyer? If you drop 10-20k, this should be fine.

>youtube tier keyboard warrior posts
Kys immediately you pathetic pieces of shit.

sure thing dude, take it to /b/ next time, like you always do. also see you next week when you post your stupid face again.

Rear Glute Spread