How do you cope with the fact that if you dont have a gf before getting swole but get one after...

How do you cope with the fact that if you dont have a gf before getting swole but get one after, that she is with you purely because of one thing and that's your appearance, and she will assuredly dump you if you start looking bad.

Attached: 106B87F3-4CE1-458D-B1BF-4C87746FB06F.jpg (1500x2500, 408K)

Women don't care about the struggle, women wait at the finish lines and fuck the winners until they can't manage it anymore and grab the runners up. It doesn't matter in the end.

have sex

>incels actually believe this

Boy, you better get out of the house once in a while

how 2 cope with fact that no gf before lifting and no gf after???

Who cares? Should your gf have gotten fat and ugly before meeting you just to prove that you love her for who she is before getting hot?

I'm mostly lifting to reduce the pain of rejection. If I am attractive, I can reasonably assume that she turned me down because she was having a bad day or is not open to cold approaches.
It still gives me the blues for the rest of the day, but I don't get into the multi-day funk like I used too. Also, lifting makes me feel good. And is one of the few pleasures I have in life that isn't a vice.

Attached: 1563638334345.gif (275x428, 944K)

I am just as shallow so it's all good

That might be true if said hypothetical gf rejected you before getting fit, but then wanted you after getting fit, but how the fuck would you ever know if it's that or an actual relationship when you get a gf that you haven't met before getting fit?

Ugly cope. I can get a gf now, I’ve had one before as a manlet twink. 5’10 and starting, I’m working out for confidence and attitude, not vagina. You’re a little beta bitch if you lift for women.

Appearance is a standard requirement. If you look like shit you aren't a person. Only after you join the human race do your other qualities even come into consideration.

Attached: black lives mattress.jpg (749x426, 61K)

Jokes on you. I didn't have a gf before getting fit and don't have one after.

Its really easy bro and I've figured out the secret to doing coping. I've been fat,skinnyfat,skinny,bloatmaxxed and finally starting to get muscular. The secret is really simple and easy. I spent every day exercising and losing weight so when I was Jow Forums and healthy to the point where a doctor doing a check up for me to play rugby said that my blood pressure was one of the best in the team. So when i got to that level of Jow Forumsness and health it'd be kind of sad to get a gf because she'd only be with me because of my newfound Jow Forumsness. The trick I used to avoid the sadness was to not get a gf. Simple as that.

Because I got swole to date pretty bitches, not fuck slampigs. Why the fuck would I get upset about a women having standards rather than being a whore who fucks random losers?

Attached: 1485966981-20170201.png (684x992, 327K)

A lot of guys here will look at any new woman they meet as one of the past women who wronged them. So when a Jow Forumsizen has a fresh start with a totally new girl they'll still see them as the girl who rejected them all those years ago.

As a father who does many sex, that man is absolutely correct

confirmation bias, but also have sex

Lifting doesn't make you attractive user, charisma, skill and a handsome face makes you attractive. Lifting is a lifestyle choice that may occasionally give you a bonus modifier to your charisma.
So no you can't assume that, not all women will find you attractive if you have some muscle.
It is very obvious when a dude's endgame is sex and considering you've already clearly got the meathead dope act DOWN, you're probably incredibly obvious that you want to fuck and are awkward. Very few women actually like that and frankly, you probably don't want to be with a women who likes that anyway.

haha guys I posted the meme, that means that the person I tagged is wrong
you realize you can have sex and still realize that all women are hoes, right?

Based Alpha chad

When someone posts "have sex" it doesn't literally means "have sex" but "go outside and talk to real women".

Do like and have kids.

I hate it, but I can see myself potentially doing this. I just want to be loved for who I am while trying to be the best me I can be.

It wasn't me being physically more attractive that changed things bro. It helps, 100%, everyone judges aesthetics to an extent. The real change came from how I acted. I became confident instead of the passive insecure lad I was. The confidence is what changed everything. Confidence to approach people, confidence to just be who I am instead of trying to mould myself around others. I also just became a lot more pleasant to be around since I wasn't a depressed, bitter doomer faggot anymore. Its these things which got me my girlfriend and a generally happier life.

Ugly thoughts and actions make for ugly people, anons.

Attached: 1563066956911.jpg (837x960, 85K)

they sure do seem to do that after getting married and having kids

>you're probably incredibly obvious that you want to fuck and are awkward. Very few women actually like that
Ok retard....

Attached: 20190617_183214.jpg (1080x1179, 165K)

I told my therapist once that “I wouldn’t date anyone that would date me” because they’d be some kind of loser. So if you’re with a woman who has the self confidence to date a great man of dedication and improves himself, you’re gonna make it.

>I told my therapist once that “I wouldn’t date anyone that would date me” because they’d be some kind of loser.

That's a tricky line of thought though user. I've been there and I get it, but at the same time you are your own worst and harshest critic. What you think of yourself isn't necessarily what others see.

Gotta compensate for my dogshit personality and ugly face

Do you like fat girls? do you only date ugly chubbers?

No... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

WOOOOOOOPDY FUCKING DO, ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE GET LAID

FUCKING NEWS FLASH

200IQ WELL DONE

FANCY SHARING SOME MORE VALUABLE INSIGHTS?

Why are you insecure man. You're better than this

Why would I ever start looking bad? I'd dump my gf if she started looking bad too.

How the fuck are people still getting triggered by this lol

>when you become a higher quality mate, you will attract partners who are looking for higher quality mates
No shit