I fucking love whole eggs

How much whole eggs can I eat a day before negative consequences occur?

Attached: i7fl1rkknzsz.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat#section2
youtube.com/watch?v=RApJ2fR-g5g
youtube.com/watch?v=wm5MdlDeEk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you eat all of them you'll be out of eggs and that's a negative

This is higher level thinking

I can buy more papi, money is not an issue

There was a guy who ate nothing but eggs for decades and he was perfectly fine

but how much eggs in a day
whats the limit

healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat#section2

Apparently no science has been done on people who eat more than 3 eggs a day. At minimum I eat 4 a day, often 8-12. You'll probably be fine

Do you know how to do basic math?
Doesn't matter, use cronometer, put all the food you eat and the quantity, then keep increasing the number of eggs until you hit a vitamin or mineral upper limit that has observed toxic levels

i eat 8 a day and im fine

according to my calculations, 24 is the theoretical maximum.

people debate cholesterol intake blah blah blah something something good cholesterol bad cholesterol blah blah blah something something apparently eggs contain the 'good' cholesterol that actually unclogs your arteries

I mean look, if you're really concerned with your cholesterol, just stop being a fat fuck and run 3 miles a day, or do any form of daily cardio.

I personally aspire to eat 5-10 a day. You're literally eating unborn fetus, with all of the nutrition of creating a new life. I don't know about this new-age superfood marketing bullshit, but it has to be pretty up there as far as foods go.

Just be careful about cholesterol. Eat porridge to reduce this risk. I crack a couple eggs in with my milk and whisk it up when I make porridge. It's pretty yummy.

It depends on how good your cholesterol levels are. I ate 12 eggs and 1lb of red meat every day for several months, and my HDL ("bad") cholesterol was on the border of healthy and unhealthy. I also had high LDL ("good") cholesterol which helps mitigate high HDL.

Attached: 4560CF9B-4879-4A3C-B741-C24237B72948.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Just ate 25

>eating unborn fetus

The eggs you eat are not fertilized

I've read so much conflicting advice on eggs that I have no fucking clue what to think. nutrition science is completely retarded.
I ended up cutting them out completely just because I didn't know what the hell to think, and now I only eat them once in a while like if I'm making omelettes for some girl I banged.
I used to eat 6 raw eggs a day tho. just straight up drank them out of a cup. miss it actually.

I prefer half eggs

What egg recipes do you eat?

>read articles about eggs
>get confused
>stop eating eggs
retard

how do you cook them?

Is this the goose mixed with cowboy bepop? You know what, since hollywood is doing things like that anyways I could live with Ryan playing Jet.

Being swole, being lonely

Attached: gaston.jpg (1000x563, 289K)

There's a lot of conflicting opinions out there. I think this is basically right: If it comes from a box, a factory, or another industrial process, it's bad, because our body hasn't had the time to adapt to it through evolution. By this metric, eggs are good.

>he hasn't seen the industrial processes involved in making eggs

Theres lot of conflicting shit but most acually good studes show bo coleration between eggs and healt issues most studies that do dont take account other factors (like if subjects are smoking or sugar intake). Given their high nutrition they are probably one of more healthy foods that you eat.
If ur worried about cholesterol stay away from sugars and processed carbs and not eggs

It can't be worse than this
youtube.com/watch?v=RApJ2fR-g5g

youtube.com/watch?v=wm5MdlDeEk0

I eat 6 eggs with yolk a day. Is that bad?

maybe but nobody really knows

No limit on pasture raised organic eggs if you aren't cooking them