If you met your childhood self, would he be miring you?

If you met your childhood self, would he be miring you?

Attached: regret.jpg (678x710, 50K)

I'm better off than I was

but i'm still trash

so he might mire, but he's a little retard who doesn't know shit about how sad and lonely life is gonna be.

He would wonder what happened to the tireless rebel in him, the fighter, the vigilante, the arsonist. He would probably be disappointed in me.

Probably not. He’d call me a corrupt, racist, normie faggot. The fucker was a liberal that wanted to be a game designer, so it makes sense.

Fuck that kid.

Not a whole not no, what would upset him more is the fact that I never became an Army Ranger like I promised.

Yes but I would tell him to do better because I'm not good enough right now. I don't know if I'll ever be. That's some shit you gotta do from the start.

Dunno. I remember talking to my future self when I'd go to sleep sometiems, but whatever I said is gone from my memory.
He'd probably ask me why I'm so sad, I don't think I'd have an answer for him.

Yes, I am everything he wanted. I hate it

I don't care what that chubby little shit thinks of me. If I met him irl I'd probably call him a fat faggot and kick him in the balls

no because I'd be beating the shit out of him

well i'm trying to muster the courage to kill myself so.... no younger me would be depressed b y what ive become

Some parts yes, some parts still in progress. I don't think anything super negative.

He'd be pretty happy about who he was but a bit disappointed how bad he is at guitar and singing. Probably an overall mire but hopeful for growth

We'd probably fuck T B H

Based.

I would probably bully that fag just like everyone else at the school.

No. He thought he'd make something of himself. Not a depressed 23 yr old loser virgin on a mongolian throat singing board

No
I thought I'd be a hero by now

I was a little retard fuck that stupid ass kid.

Same here

He would honestly be surprised he hasn't killed himself from crippling depression from domestic violence but happy that I have a goal of being a plumber and getting a metal head gf.

i didnt sleep with a fucking cars blanket because im not an underage ban

In general He would mire as most of my cousins do.

However there's too much that needs improvement.

No, but he wouldn't blame me either I don't think. Everyone was going according to plan and boom, genetic disease BTFOs me and I'm stuck at home instead of off starting my own life. He didn't have super high expectations for me thankfully

Attached: 1559955411305.jpg (480x480, 99K)

He'd think I'm a degenerate, but he's also a massive fucking hyppocrite so I think I win that battle. Take that you fucking twelve year old fucking edgelord

he'd probably mire me at first, but after he learns anything else about me other than my appearance he'd probably be a at least little disappointed
just like everyone else

Attached: 1546665262679.jpg (225x225, 4K)

this

No, he'd be miring himself because of the state of his future self. I'm older now, but more bitter and less optimistic in myself, of the world and people in general. I still have time to change but that fucking window is closing faster than I thought.

Attached: aniki.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Yeah. He would be fucking proud of the man he became.

Attached: KrPo3-950x633.jpg (950x633, 125K)

I think about this often. I always think I would never believe whats happened in my life, moving across continents to live for years, moving back to the homeland, moving back to the same city, dropping out of high school for my business, making crazy money, losing all my money, slowly getting back, fucking up, and so on. It's been wild.

I pretty much had no expectations as a kid, so ya

Attached: 27332486_2007921239448363_6086791805804168734_n.png (615x506, 304K)

What did he want user?

When I peaked my physique at age 22? Yes. Right now? Yeah no.

I was not ready to feel.

Attached: 1563510259086.jpg (208x250, 8K)

He'd probably be confused, he always wanted to be some kind of edgy intellectual who can kick anybodies ass. Instead he's a skinnyfat ex marine recruit wagie.

Attached: 1557975345303.png (600x857, 246K)

I'm proud of you too user

Attached: 1556940879555.jpg (663x596, 54K)

He would hate me lol

My child-self would preemptively kill myself.

He'd be happy that i started working out to look and feel more like the heroes he looked up to as a kid, then wonder why i haven't gotten my dream job, or a gf yet, some days, i lift for him, to make him proud

Child me would be loving my aesthetics, job and 7/10 gf.

I'd have to lye about why i have no fucking rl friend

he would kill himself lol

He'd be disappointed that he became 5'9 instead of 6'2 but he'd also think my stretch marks look sick af & mire my facial gains and social life. He'd also be hella hyped that runescape is still a thing and his account finally became a member after years of F2P

Have sex

Yes but for all the wrong reasons

Body : no
Sexual life : at least I had sex once h-haha
Job : yes
Overall situation : comfy so yes

My early teens my friends were all into wrestling and sports. They started doing calisthenics and using whey. They were lifting for all the wrong reasons and it gave me a pretty negative opinion on fitness. Id call them faggots for doing it and never imagined enjoying it myself.

Ff almost 20 years and im the only guy in the group who lifts at all. Started in my early 20s and actually enjoyed it.

So my childhood self would be confused a bit

Yes, definitely.

I am Asian and I was brainwashed to believe in the stupid musclehead stereotype. And I also got the idea from Chinese kungfu movies and Japanese mangas that a skinny kid can beat a bigger, stronger man just with skills learned from meditation.

Then I got bullied and literally got slapped in the face by other guys then I got enlightened.

Now Im very happy with my body and strength.

lol