Help

Help

Attached: E13922BD-8857-4FF2-A85E-9E46DD8B8E7E.png (1080x1530, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.squarespace.com/static/5005c4e384ae929b37211ae9/t/592649abebbd1a74b7af6f46/1495681466337/HAIRLIKEAFOX.pdf
belgraviacentre.com/blog/sugar-intake-linked-to-thinning-hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not balding but at least 30% gray at 31

Attached: death .jpg (500x492, 45K)

static1.squarespace.com/static/5005c4e384ae929b37211ae9/t/592649abebbd1a74b7af6f46/1495681466337/HAIRLIKEAFOX.pdf

i thought partial gray was in

early gray means early death

Attached: 1515135687923.jpg (236x207, 11K)

Where do I get a dermaroller

Grey is infinitely better than balding.

No sugar or carbs(also sugar). If you look into the literature, its really bad for hair, skin, etc.

>The problem, he asserts, is that these are detrimental to hair in two ways. “First is the direct damage that rapid blood sugar changes are causing to the hair,” he says. Next, is the indirect damage caused by fluctuating levels of insulin, cortisone, testosterone and DHT (the testosterone by-product which attacks hair follicles in people with a predisposition to genetic hair loss).

belgraviacentre.com/blog/sugar-intake-linked-to-thinning-hair/

That's not really bad, you can get away with dying it and it'll honestly look alright.

>no going back once you're balding though...

Attached: 1558971798661.jpg (352x640, 49K)

oh good, ive been dyin to get out of here. get it? but srs

83 pages

Unironically saving for the hair transplant lads.

Own it. It's not just a hair style. It's a way of life.

Attached: 20180805_224631.jpg (1514x1228, 1.04M)

chad boomer

Finastride. Side effects are overblown and if you get them you can stop. No one has any proof of PFS being real

Basically this, been on four years with 0 side effects and I did a ton of research before starting

Just buzzcut. Women love that shit anyway. I've gotten three times more mires after I took the buzzpill, it's insane. Also, it makes soibois cover in fear from you.

Nobody's actually paying attention to you you narcissistic retard

Check'd.

And this is literally a thread for men who's talking about hair transplants and drugs to prevent a natural result of high testosterone. Talk about narcissism.

Based, i'm listening

>and drugs to prevent a natural result of high testosterone
There's no reason not to if it doesn't personally give you side effects

Buy a body groomer kit. Buzz hair to 3mm every week or so. Maintain a stubble if you can grow it, I keep mine at 1mm.

Congrats, you'll look more manly than you ever have, and save a ton of money on useless bullshit like haircuts and shampoo.

Finasteride derma rolling and minoxidil is the answer :)

Attached: 61251648_10213777912659367_6848229098959929344_n.jpg (720x960, 62K)

source : trust me bro

Hair transplant. Google before and after Elon Musk, you can have that for under 7k

I wish I was only like pic.

same, i'm beginning to think that my dad dyed his hair for his entire thirties. i always believed that he just didn't start going grey until like 42. and here i am with obvious greys at my temples. not going to bother with dye though.

Why is your nipple so fucking huge?

Nipple muscle BABYYYY

Attached: 20190712_012918_20190712013208681_20190722041017151_20190722041209271.jpg (78x31, 3K)

Nice nipples faggot, where did you get them? The faggot store?

>google
>search best haircut for receding hairline
>???
>profit
you mongoloids

Blokes who say this are incels who shaved their heads. Women don’t love it more, it’s just baldlet coping strategies

I've gone partially grey since my teens and girls always dig it. Stop with that victim mentality user

I'm only 21 and 20% of my hair follicles are gray and a girl told me it looks mysterious and hot

It made me feel better

7 years on finasteride, just got hair implant early this year, 25yo. AMA

he still does finasteride thouhh. you have to

>no sings of balding
>all males in my family still have a head full of hair by their 70s
>still have a curly nigger-tier hair

Attached: 1560538588845.png (128x125, 25K)

Brenton, is that you?

men dont matter. its female hereditary

Damn, New Zealand prisons look like THAT?

Bullshit mom-science

>Bullshit mom-science
post a source on that

Unironically yes

Confused about HT. Once you get one can you never cut the transplanted hair again?

it's hair dude, after 3-6 months it works the same as all hair, except it'll never fall

So it grows again? Wow didn’t know that

I have no idea what this faggot is on about mate

Placement is key. I have a bunch of whites (not close to even 1% though) but they're all in my temples. At this rate, my hair is going to look sick at 40, assuming I still have it

Why are you so insecure?

i've cut it 2x already and i did HT last december, it grows like any other hair, except it'll be thinner during the first year due to the procedure stress, getting to normal thicness after the first 12-16months

it«s already been established that the genes are from both parents otherwise how would you explain bald fathers having bald sons when the mom side doesn't have baldness you twit.

i wish i didn't need to, but balding with my bone structure was a death sentence

>24, grey hairs already

Attached: 1563766631616.jpg (300x339, 74K)

do people start balding in their earlly twenties ? I'm 30 with a head full of hair but I think I have a widows peak

Sauce? I don't wanna

i started thinning at 16, had widows peak at 19. Some of my friends started at 25ish, while my uncle only started at 35 but it went downhill fast

you have to, the transplanted hair won't fall, but the rest will, so you'll end up with the bit you transplanted and a bald head if you don't take finasteride

all hair transplants have to or else it falls out again

Grey is fine, especially if you have dark hair. Difference is are your roots grey or are you just getting some grey hairs.

No.

The transplanted hair is fine, and won't fall out again. The reason you HAVE to take finasteride for a transplant is because balding is chronic and forever, it depends upon the rate you're balding, and it can slow to what seems like a halt, however you are still balding

What I'm trying to say is, if you got your temples transplanted, but are still balding, you're going to lose all of the hair behind your transplant, making the fact that you did the front portion of your head look completely fucked because you've got a transplant for forward hair, but you're balding behind it, leaving a definite very visible separation between the transplant and your hairline.

That's why they fuck you off if you're in your 20s, because you're nowhere near done balding if you're losing it at your start of your 20s. It wouldn't do fuck all for you because you would just lose the hair behind it. That's why they want you to be on finasteride.

my grandfather almost fully greyed by his 30s and he is 83

Based on your experience, how fully retarded would be transplanting your temples back to the nw2 region? Not full on teenager tier, but like a good, 1 year into balding slight recession using all of my available donor hair.

I started at 18, I'm 22 now and still going relatively steady at probably a 2.5, but considering I started so early and my hair was so ridiculously thick and I'm definitely diffusing, I'm planning to end up nw5-6.

I want to use a system on top, and HT the temples, hoping for a solid nw2 result. Obviously shaving my head and maintaining the system's going to be aids, but not moreso than being a bald faggot (Don't have the headshape for it, really benefit from forward inward hair styles)

Just dye it

Grandpa went full grey by 20 years old. I'm 27 and graying
Fuck of

My pro barber said this type of baldong actually emphasizes your head shape in a positive way and that many people ask for it in their haircuts.

The HT depends on your hair thickness, size of donor area, area to cover and how good your surgeon is. Keep in mind that the HT that best utilize your hair resources is the one that leaves a small scar (strip procedure, since it takes a strip of scalp with hair on it and folds the scalp over itself to cover the now bald area in the back, as opposed to the FUE technique, that takes from a bunch of areas and don't cover them, so you'll get less hair, as more grafts are damaged and there's less surgery time, as well as smaller area to work with AND can't do as many HT due to these areas getting less and less dense each time) , so if you take the strip technique route like i did, you won't be able to buzz your hair anymore because the scar will be visible. I run a 4 on the sides which is about a finger thick, and that's as low as it can get in order to hide the scar

Now i was a NW 3 vertex, and with one HT i'm back to between NW 1-2. I've talked with my barber about it and he said of the procedures he's seen, mine was the best one, but that's because i dumped a good amount of money on the best surgeon i could find in my metropoletan area. Everything was done in one session and so far i'm satisfied with results, but still hoping they get better. So for your question, the answer is not retarded at all, i know a guy that was NW IV and did it to NW IIA in one session and is planning on doing another, Musk too was IV and went back to a II, it all depends on how much money you want to dump on it and how much sessions you willing to undergo through, as you need to wait a year between them. I don't recommend going through your "plan" of ending up 5-6, hop on finasteride and see to that surgery asap if you do want to go through, because once you are actually 5-6 chances are you won't have enough donor area or it'll be so many sessions you won't go through with it

Also reminder you'll have to take Fina for the rest of your life, so do have that in mind

I've been going grey since I was 14. Girls like it. They ask me if I dye it.

Can't I just get a second transplant when I start losing hair again? Or you can't get a transplant from already transplanted hair?

Wtf kind of question is that? Yes you can start balding in your twenties

I know people that eat complete shit, drink 4 cans of soda a day and have perfect hair and then you have others that obsess over fitness and are balding in their 20s.

In regards to whether you lose your hair or not seems to be mostly genetics. Ofc you can keep your shit hair longer if you eat better but you're still fucked.

you have a limited amout of donor area, it's the reason not everyone qualifies for HT. It gets to a point where you just won't have enough to cover

I think you may have misunderstood me.

I'm not planning on going the traditional route, where I meet my hairline, transplant over the bald up forward towards the front of my head.

I'm planning on scrapping the entire top of my head all together, and wearing a hair system. This means I'll be shaving the entire top of my head, and glueing on a wig once a week.

Now my question to you is, most of these hair systems are modeled very, how do I say this, Hair doctor-esk, where they leave you still a nw3, and the temples are still gone, so you still have the Mature hairline, but in many of the results that I've seen that aren't photoshopped, there's definitely more temple hair to be desired.

I intend on transplanting AROUND where my hair piece will be, on the temple region, utilizing all of my available donor hair to put hair back in my temple region, not 16 year old style, but a very dense nw2. Combined with a very dense hair system, for very dense, medium length hair, that covers my whole head effectively with a NW2 mature hairline crafted by the transplant.

I don't get it. I have a head full of hair everywhere except on the front. Say in 10 years it has receded further, like an inch. Can't I just get hair from wherever and transplant it there and then do the same in another 10 years with the new un-fallable transplanted hair as a donor?

I've been using minoxidil and biotin and my hairline started getting better, to the point where people could not tell I was receding. That is until I went to get a haircut and the stylist edged me up like a ngger and peaked the temples up and back. I hope when it grows back from a buzz cut the temples I worked so hard to keep are still there and not ruined.

That's the thing, you're literally taking the hair cell out completely, the inward whatever it is, the entire thing out, cutting it out of your head, and then injecting it into another part of your head.

So no, they use the back of the head. You have a very finite number of available hair that this can be done to, nowhere near the whole surface area of your whole head.

If you're lebron james you can buy other people's donor region too, and other shenanigans, but most people can't.

I used to laugh at baldcels until the pic in OP happened to me
I got herpes and the initial infection made me so sick that my hair fell out
So bald spot on my hairline plus herpes
Be glad to just be bald bros, it could be worse

i'm pretty sure you can't retransplant hair, also
>receded further, like an inch
That's called ageing, not balding.

if you truly are balding your hair won't recede an inch, it'll fall out from everywhere but the back and sides of your scalp, the receeding part is just that the front usually falls quicker, but steadily the entirety of the top of your head is getting gradually thinner, so no, just doing bit by bit won't work, because after a certain point everyone can see how thin your hair is

Attached: CgnKJOqWkAATyMd.jpg (1101x1200, 200K)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk I just got blackpilled.

What the fuck do I have to deal with my shitty receding hairline until I'm fucking 40? Fuck no. If what you are saying is true I just got the biggest black pill. My plan was getting the transplant at 30 or so and maybe doing a touch up or whatever at 50 when money won't be too much of an issue. I fucking got invisalign, lasek and fucking strong anti acne medicine done, the whole meme. The last step was a hair transplant

try minoxidil and finasteride/dutasteride first for 6months-1 year, see how much you can regrow and then think about hair transplants

>dad had a head full of hair right until his 50s
>then just started receding
>i started thinning at my crown at 25
this is hell.

The dermatologist that prescribed me the acne shit gave minoxidil too but that shit is very sticky and a pain to deal with so like a retard I stopped using it. She said after I finished my acne treatment she would give me some pills for my hair too. Thanks tho, you know your shit.

i honestly can't answer you because i have no idea how hair systems work, you would prob be better off talking to a doctor, but i believe most of them would be against it

> tfw never really popular with women but they always mired my hair
> scalp started showing at 20
> been shaving since 22
> almost at my 30s

You niggas know nothing about suffering. I spent years trying everything under the sun until I finally swallowed the shavepill. At least I have a good mug and I can pull it off somewhat.

The worst part is knowing that I lost my only good attractive trait.

Well, if you're like 25 and a nw2, you've got some hope.

I'm not an expert on this so this is imprecise, but you can come probably back from a 4 and get a "Decent" result, obviously the less you've balded, the better.

However, if you're in for a 5 or a 6, as in you started balding in your teens and are going steady and will be relatively bald by 30, no, a hair transplant is going to look like shit, you simply don't have enough donor hair to get any semblance of thickness and good looking hair.

I'm My 200 iq plan that's completely untested and un-checked by any actual fue doctor or hair professional, but in theory will work, is to get a HAIR SYSTEM, which is basically a topical wig you glue on the top of your head for completely fucking bald guys. You'll notice, when people generally do this, like steven seagull or whatever, they take a shit hairline, and they purposefully try to look like they've got a receded look to them.

For me, I want a better result, seeing as you can make a hair system pretty dense, and it can have whole coverage of the top of your head. I want to transplant my TEMPLES, which a hair system would not be covering, back to a mature hair line using all available hair to transplant

I could be a retard, I could be a genius, 50-50.

Look up "dermaroller" online. Buy one. Get a .5 mm one. Look up techniques and methods to use it.

I'm 23 and nw2 lol. I had long hair literally to my ass since 15 did that accelerate it? Also I wore a fucking ponytail almost all the time until 21 or so when I shaved my hair off

if you wear your ponytail too tight, aka forcing the roots of the hair, then yes, it does contribute to balding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traction_alopecia

If you started losing hair in your early 20s you were already fucked, the ponytail may have accelerated it depending on how tight you had it, but it was going to happen sooner or later.

Attached: 1555252477379.png (593x580, 621K)

im 24 and will be bald by 26/27. I wouldnt mind if my face wasnt so fucking ugly. Also I cant grow beard either. its not fair bros

Attached: 1544350049440.jpg (538x528, 40K)

I'm thinning all over my scalp

The greatest men in history had fucked hairlines/ were receding.

It is only in recent times that men have begun to care, to take nature as some sign that they are less than they are.

Man the fuck up & either fucking embrace it, or go full fucking chromedome.
My hair is getting fucked & I dont give a single shit shingle, I could mog everyone within a mile radius if I had a clownfro.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
ADOLF HITLER
NAPOLEAN BONAPART
JULIUS CAESAR
OTTO VON BISMARCK

Attached: download (55).jpg (474x576, 23K)

cope

>Man the fuck up
there is nothing manly about balding, you look like a past-prime, unkept cuck

>the state of Jow Forums

Beta-ing out about a natural process that has been happening since the dawn of man & not even checking my fucking digits.

Attached: download (56).jpg (474x663, 46K)

there is a difference between being norwood 2 with good density in your 40s or 50s and balding fucking hard in your 20s like a total cuck, keep coping, you will be invisible to women and even other men will treat you differently if you're balding, people will see you as a weaker individual, past prime, like a beta male lion with a shitty mane

>caring about the judgment of others over your fucking hair
top cuck