Is this peak aesthetics?

Is this peak aesthetics?
Handsome face,lean body,good insertions,tall,etc etc.

Also can I get an arm estimate? I would say 16" but I'm not sure.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29237852/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah this dude looks like a faggot

His bf is too low. He looks like too much of a try hard to be peak aesthetic

Who cares. Roids means its not really earned.

>this much cope

>when oblique day is every day

Attached: 0170E985-701E-4D29-9A54-3EA9CC8088AA.jpg (470x663, 81K)

he looks like a faggot lmao who tf would want to hang out with someone like this?

This guy looks dyel in a medium shirt

CHAD

its a tragic thing, really. the beautiful are more often bullied or harassed in reality. sad, but true.

Haha he looks like me but smaller

accurate. But only after people find out they can't have them.

or be them

reminder : it's a body for homosexual men, no women want this

This can be gotten in 5 years natty. Just lift hard and eat bros. :')

Now this is some top cope.

that's the truth roidboi, they will say something like it's "too much"

Yeah that's what they say right before slobbering on his cock, dumbass. How fucking stupid are you that you actually believe what women say.

I have always wondered if this is true. I've never actually seen it happen and I've been with a girl who literally started fights with me because I was going to the gym and "getting bigger" and she hated muscular guys. And she was serious. I'm inclined to think there is such a thing as "too much" for a woman. Not all women but most women.

It’s not cope you filthy transvestite it’s just personal preference. He’s too lean and that makes his roiding look too blatantly obvious and roiding beyond a certain point is not aesthetic

Also roiding to this point reaks insecurity and also bad health. These are not pussy magnet assets.

looks like hed snap in half like a toothpick at the waist

>Also roiding to this point reaks insecurity
Why assume so? Roiding to that point means money for him.

No, dumbass. She was threatened by you getting better looking and more muscular. And she wanted to keep you down.

>t. jealous fatass

Nah I don't think so. This reads like an incel post. Not every woman thinks the same way.
>inb4 some autistic shit about pills and whatever other buzzwords he can think of

lmao what's this skeleton

This is called women's sexual mating strategy dipshit.

Notice all wives, and all husbands, the wife nags the husband and sucks him dry of his vital life energy, the husband turns into a disgusting faggot, while the wife tells him it's okay hunny I love your chub, and then the wife fucks some stud.

It's not parable, or cynicism, it's human evolutionary psychology and mating strategy. Women want to lock down the best guy, men want unlimited sexual options.

What she's really doing is purposefully sabotaging your pursuit to higher sexual market value, because she doesn't want a energetic stud running around tagging the town, she wants the old lion chubby and docile, she leaves and he's right there where she left him.

So I've just read your post here and you're a dumb nigger faggot and I sincerely don't care what your outcomes are, I already know you're going to have a terrible time with women if you literally don't understand such an easy fundamental core understanding of women and think it's incel talk. Fuck yourself, and stay a soft retarded blue pilled fuck forever, society needs beta faggots like you.

user, you're not very smart. You couldn't even figure out your gf was threatened. Something that is glaringly obvious. You also seem REALLY asshurt.

This study found that there was no upper limit for muscularity. The more muscular, the more attractive.

>Estimates of physical strength determined over 70% of men's bodily attractiveness. Additional analyses showed that tallness and leanness were also favoured, and, along with estimates of physical strength, accounted for 80% of men's bodily attractiveness. Contrary to popular theories of men's physical attractiveness, there was no evidence of a nonlinear effect; the strongest men were the most attractive in all samples.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29237852/

>This is called women's sexual mating strategy dipshit.
Hahaha. Just reading the first line I knew I was in for it.

>he's still going
Have sex.

Lol. Stay btfo.

Dude, cmon, you're so fucking stupid and naive it's unreal

You're in the honey moon phase of the girl you lost your virginity to and you're fucking talking shit to ME on the internet about women, telling dudes HAVE SEX

Dude, there's nothing that I can even say to you to penetrate your retarded inexperience with women. And it doesn't matter if I did even tell you the shit, because you're clearly such a stupid fuck you're going to make the mistakes anyway.

Do me a favor and shut your stupid fucking mouth if you're going to pose a question, receive the same answer from two different posters, and then dismiss it as "incel advice". You don't know your fucking ass from your elbow on fucking anything, don't ever talk to me again in your life

I've been showered in positive social feedback from women since literally the second I was born by the way, just so you know "Incel"

Have kids

>tfw the incel starts seething
:)

Only if they're pussies, if they're chads then nobody bullies them. Not true in women though.

Why do you keep calling him a stupid fuck? Half your post is just insulting him, why?

she was worried she'd lose you see
>Nah I don't think so. This reads like an incel post. Not every woman thinks the same way.
nigga you're an incel, or a dumbass so i boy beta

roidrage obv

say more smart stiff, you can't get mad at that guy though, he was raised wrong, as a joke, since birth. This is the fate of most men in the west.

Oh buddy. I love it. Refuses to believe his girlfriend is sabotaging his gains because she's a magical fairy princess and women are different, your girl would never be doing this behavior, she's a magical princess.

If only you knew how much you're going to get punished in this lifetime for being such a weak romantic reality avoiding faggot.

I hope the two of you get married buddy, put a ring on it. Tell her to stop taking birthcontrol, she's the magical fairy princess for you.

Come back in a couple of months with your little sense of superiority about how we're dumb incels and you're making us seeth. I'll coach you for 50 dollars an hour.

He looks like a bodybuilder goon. If he got off the cattle hormones he'd look so much better to the vast majority of people.

because he's a dumb son of a bitch that thinks pointing out how we evolved as humans makes that otehr guy an incel. It's typical beta and dumb alpha behaviour. They don't want to believe women's sexual strategy is a thing,, they don't want to believe women have a biological programming they follow.

It's turbo cognitive dissonance because they want to believe in the soulmate bullshit hollywood sold them, and the only way they're gonna leanr is through insults. If they don't they're gonna wind up in a van down by the river paying alimoney to some skank.

>tfw incel thinks he's changing the world by acting like a clown

okay, so how do you initiate with women physically, how do you approach women on the street.

you shouldn't talk about yourself like that

Because I'm not very nice. Love doesn't get the job done.

The only thing worst than being a retarded loser is being a retarded loser while simultaneously thinking you're a winner.

The person we're refering to is 3 months into his honey moon phase of his very first girlfriend, 18-21 years old tops, and projects onto the people who are giving him legitimate advice the internet term "Incel" because it has a slightly negative view of women based in evolutionary psychology.

Sincerely, this kind of person, I hope they have a bad time with their women, I hope that they stay so weak and naive to real life forever, and I hope they get punished for their retarded ideology. It's not like he doesn't understand english and hasn't been told the warning signs, he just believes he's smarter than and above the advice. He will be punished, rest assured. Only then will he be open to the advice. Some children need to stick their hand on burner in order to learn.

>Only then will he be open to the advice. Some children need to stick their hand on burner in order to learn.
They never learn, they just think that "I didn't find the right one tm" then they get tricked again because they got spoonfed bullshit by a system geared towards women.

I got other news, the guy might even be older than 19 and finally thinks he "made it" and then will hit a downwards spiral, the other possibility is he's a shitposter, but nobody's a bigger loser than a shitposter on an anonymous imageboard.

>when you have no confidence in what you're saying so you try to cover all possible bases

Absolutely based AND properly redpilled

>don't quote shitposter loser
>they still go out of their way to respond
EVERYTIME

The "cheat code" and permission slip for approaching women on the street is ruthless, unapologetic honesty.

Men are women's biggest threat, men's protection from sexual predation is the most valuable thing a man can offer a women in ancestral times, hence we're all here trying to get so big and juicy. Men's dishonesty is rampant and like a plague, and women are hyper-evolved, and by far more socially aware of men's dishonesty, Most men are dishonest pandering faggots, they change how they speak, they change their personality, they change what they do, they change who they are as a person - ALL for women.

A man who can be unapologetically ruthlessly honest and tell his personal truth at all times is a man who is capable of handling any consequences that come out of being himself, and doesn't ever waiver about who he is and what he wants.

When you approach a girl, look dude, she knows why you're there, she knows you have a smart phone and if you really wanted to know the time you would look at your screen. So cut the fucking shit. If you approached her because you love her look and you would be kicking yourself all day if you didn't see if there was anything there. Tell the women, I approached you because I love your look and I would kick myself all day if I didn't atleast see if there was anything between us.

As for physicality with women, all it is is you recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities. You will grow more intuitive about what you can and can't do physically with a women as your social skill with women grows.

Honestly bro you're 100% right, actually scary how much you're describing me with my first gf when I was 19.

Tbf to myself I never went around calling people incels like a faggot, but I thought all the advice online was just from salty guys who kept meeting the wrong women. I thought my girl was nothing like the rest.

3 years later, I had put on 20kg, had to borrow my Dad's pants for job interviews because mine didn't fit me anymore, and to top it off I had a secret drug problem because I was so unhappy in my personal life.

Been single for 2 years and my abs are back, I'm sober, and I fucking hate women. It's great. Once you becone okay with not having sex, life becomes a million times easier. All I focus on is making money and making gainz.

I wish I had listened to advice like you're giving the other guy.

>When you approach a girl, look dude, she knows why you're there, she knows you have a smart phone and if you really wanted to know the time you would look at your screen. So cut the fucking shit. If you approached her because you love her look and you would be kicking yourself all day if you didn't see if there was anything there. Tell the women, I approached you because I love your look and I would kick myself all day if I didn't atleast see if there was anything between us.
This part I don't have a problem with, my issue is the middle ground to get to the "can I get your number" part. I can talk till the sun goes down and keep women enthralled, but my body is lacking, opener and closer is pretty decent.

Do you just go straight for the throat with "I just had to tell you you look stunning and I'd be pissed at myself if I didn't come up and ask for your number"?

Are you not scared of turning gay next year at this rate ?

I was once him too buddy, not to worry.

At a certain point in life, you'll come to understand that the red pill guys are obnoxious faggots with a disgusting energy and unhealthy world view... But they're exactly wrong, and there's a lot of value in understanding the monkey brain behind people, and women especially, and when you do, you want to avoid entangling yourself with them in any way and have relationships on your terms.

keep on keeping on, don't discard women completely, all people need companionship and intimacy, just avoid all the dipshittery like this guy, and don't become entangled in any way.

>Because I'm not very nice. Love doesn't get the job done.
No one is nice really, most men just hide it. Love is earned for men, women can never earn that love, you gotta give it to em in drabs, but you know that.
>Tbf to myself I never went around calling people incels like a faggot, but I thought all the advice online was just from salty guys who kept meeting the wrong women. I thought my girl was nothing like the rest.
Man, my weakness back then was more "no there's got to be women who aren't like that, surely I'll find SOMEBODY who is a HIGH QUALITY WOMAN tm" because I couldn't bear the thought that women had evolved to be utterly devoid of the only thing I ever wanted out of a relationship. Finding out that they weren't broke me at that tender age, accepting it made me just kinda not give a shit about em anymore.
>It's great. Once you becone okay with not having sex, life becomes a million times easier. All I focus on is making money and making gainz.
I hate it, I just wanted the lie to be true, now that I know it can't be, and that the idea of it was conjured by wistful men and betas, there's utterly no reason to really persue women outside of sex. I kinda respect hookers more because they're upfront about it.

See this is why society is fucked. It's actually perfectly normal to not go around having tons of premarital sex.

>le enlightened beta face
enjoy alimony cuckold.

>you look stunning

You never want to compliment a women in generalities, because it doesn't really mean fuck to her, because you could be just going around saying the same shit to every girl and at that point there's nothing authentic or special about the compliment itself

Say something specific if you're going to give a compliment, I love your eyes, I love your hair, I love your shoes.

You COULD do that, but understand numbers mean fuck all, she's given out her number 2000 times before, if she was actually excited to meet you, she would go somewhere with you. The best thing you could do upon meeting a girl, is to lead her immediately on a date, hey are you free right now let's go get a coffee. A women is never going to go straight to your apartment to fuck, she needs a good 40 minutes of getting to know you, experiencing you in different environments, etc, etc, etc before she's really made her decision.

If you're struggling with things to say, it's because you're in your head, stifled, and you've not understood yet that you just need to say whatever the fuck you want to say, as long as it's honest and integritous with who you are as a person, and it has value because it is coming from you. There are no standards for "good enough to say", as long as it's fun, the overall vibe is going up, and both of you are having a good time getting to know eachother, you're good to go. The words don't matter at all.

Don't throw yourself at the girl, but be unapologetically honest and upfront about your intentions and who you are. Don't sit there and validate her until you're blue in the face, because then she doesn't need you anymore. Wow, I'm really pretty? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the next stud I talk to. It needs to be engaging. Just don't sit there faffing around when both of you both know you're there for some young hot love. Tell her you're interested in a hot romance with her.

>But they're exactly wrong,

meant to say they're not exactly wrong. Changed entire post

Upper body goals

>no workout Chad

>

Why assume so? lol

>> Injecting yourself something harmful
>> Not being patient enough to get stronger/bigger at a regular pace
>> Needing to get unnaturally bigger to overcompensate for lack of personality/perceived self-worth

Obviously no reason at all to assume he's insecure

>If you're struggling with things to say, it's because you're in your head, stifled, and you've not understood yet that you just need to say whatever the fuck you want to say, as long as it's honest and integritous with who you are as a person, and it has value because it is coming from you.
My issue with this is a always think of how I'd deal with men in the same situations. You don't always want to be honest and upfront with people all the time, but I need to be able to flip that switch on and off. The other thing is this
>Don't throw yourself at the girl, but be unapologetically honest and upfront about your intentions and who you are. Don't sit there and validate her until you're blue in the face, because then she doesn't need you anymore. Wow, I'm really pretty? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the next stud I talk to. It needs to be engaging
non specific compliments, I normally know what I like about the girl but in general I jsut kinda space out sometimes when I get there, as a result, sometimes the bland stuff works, sometimes it doesn't but it makes sense specific stuff is better, that's how I got my buddy's girl pining over me by accident when I was just trying to bullshit.

I think at my core my issue is I don't like people all that much, and so to learn to socialize and have fun at other places is where I struggle as well, not knowing where to take them, not knowing what I want to do besides fuck.

Thanks for the touch up advice pal, appreciate it.

At that point why even call them disgusting? Their world view is then just the truth, if anything you want to avoid people who align with "the redpill" and don't understand the mechanics of human beings, it's fucking terrible down to the core outside of relating to men.

I don't think its obvious at all. What he found out that he had good genetics and wanted to push his bodybuilding career high as fast as possible to make money on it as a bodybuilder, model, social media dude etc ?

There's plenty of reasons to inject test, maybe you can't wait, maybe you want to save money and not rip out of clothes constantly so you hit peak quicker, maybe you need to do it for a functional reason.

The patience doesn't matter, it's the discipline that does, and that can still come after.

jeez, so much armchair psychology from professors of bro science

advanced cringe right here

Nah. Be honest and upfront with people all the time. Become strong enough that you can handle any consequences that come your way, and that there's nothing they can do about it.

Patience doesn't matter. because in life you can always inject test to your business, or solve your problems with a magic pill.

Rip your clothes? lol dude. I get mires whenever I take my shirt off (not just from normies), and never have I ever ripped a piece of clothing. Because the growth takes time.

If he makes money from it, sure, to each its own. However, just a tiny percentage of the people that roid make money from it.

>because in life you can always inject test to your business, or solve your problems with a magic pill.
you actually can, you're just too prideful or too stupid to do it correctly. People who will never learn how ot harness what they get will fail, like people who don't care about lifting who take test, but if you do you just took a shortcut to your prime and saved time.

You'd be stupid not to do it, but it takes bravery to do something that might be dangerous.

I started this thread to talk about the physique jesus wtf has this evolved to?

It turned into an Jow Forums thread, apparently

Yeah, you can tell yourself youre on some heroes journey all you like.

But unfortunately for you, you should never fuck with your natural hormones, for reasons you will figure out too late.

Because there's not a reality where you're not happier and better off with good strong relationships, and they're an important aspect of life.

It's just important to understand that women aren't assets, they're liabilities, and to maintain strong personal boundaries

I don't do roids, I wish I could, you can safetly cycle off them if you like, and there's safer better versions of roids that actors and other important people use. You are stupid and prideful for not using roids to get to where you need to be quicker and maintaining it once there, I physically cannot do it.

>Because there's not a reality where you're not happier and better off with good strong relationships, and they're an important aspect of life.
Might be true, but I am content alone, and if you are not content alone then you cannot be with people. That being said, the only worthwhile relationships you can foster are with other men, women are simply not good enough to do that with, and like you said, they're liabilities.

> Instant gratification is a solid foundation for everything

Sure, man

Yeah no thanks. My natural levels are fine, and I haven't warped my brain into thinking I need to be some magical ripped fairy creature to feel good about myself.

Besides, I'll be me and doing this for a long time. Why would anyone choose to be dependent upon drugs, it's certainly not for me.

Don't fuck with your natural hormone production.

Maybe you should start asking yourself why you need to be inhumanely big in order to feel enough bro.

Then roiding is not being braver than smoking I guess, because they both fuck you up.

And even if they didn't, again, why do you need to be that big? Don't feel enough to get the girls you want? Feel insecure and that helps you face your problems in life?

In your entire ramble is there a single shred of evidence to back anything up other than pure conjecture? I know it makes sense in your head, but you can’t possible devolve something so complex as human interaction to this nonsense. There are so many factors coming into play at a time. I love how Jow Forumsizens are experts in female psychology too, you guys really gotta let go.

>people literally too stupid to cycle on and then cycle off once you hit natty max
It's literally a shortcut to doing harder work, if your'e lazy you won't stick with it, if you aren't you're literally better off.

Nobody thinks you're impressive for making things harder for yourself.

>the strongest men
Were any roided and looked like OP?

>Maybe you should start asking yourself why you need to be inhumanely big in order to feel enough bro.
I want to look good, and I have utility reasons to do so.
>again, why do you need to be that big? Don't feel enough to get the girls you want? Feel insecure and that helps you face your problems in life?
this says more about you than it does me, I'm not the one passive aggressively insinuating some inferiority complex, you've got some serious work to do on yourself, shame there's no roids for personality you could use some.

>just cycle off and return to your normal test levels in a few months bro, nothing will happen :^)
If you pin once you’re pinning for life

Pinning all kind of things into his ass
Good for him.

Jesus Christ
Mods, nuke this faggot thread now

There's plenty of evidence to back it up, for example, female mating strategy is closely based on chimps and other monkeys since what we are evolved from monkies and aside form dolphins, primates and us are the only things that fuck for pleasure in the way we do. From there it's just taking those already proven behaviors and applying them to humans and it works pretty damend well.

You can pretend to be some faggot intellectual talking down to people who understand the mechanics of being a meat sack, but you're just plugging your ears and screaming out the truth here. It's equivalent to the sun getting mad that anyone would insinuate it would ever get bigger and maybe explode because not all suns are like that.

I'll be happy and content if I maximize my human potential and reach the natty limit.

What went wrong with you that you're here now, and you've told yourself some story about how you NEED to be dependent upon drugs so that you can get more. How much more do you need?

Here's the reality of the situation, if you roid and get your short term results without the long term dedication, when you inevitably fuck up your joints and ligaments because you used drugs and destroyed your body through weights to put more weight on your frame then you were intended too, will you recover and continue with bodybuilding or will you be just another old faggot complaining about your back, your elbows, and your shoulders?

Meanwhile you could maintain your natty limit indefinitely, and live a longer healthier life.

But you sound like you've already made your mind up, so you go rock the drug dependency thing hardcore.

you can cycle off with estrogens if you do it right, and tehre's also human growth hormone as well as other things. Celebrities don't pin for life excluding guys like Arnold, The Rock, Stallone and anybody who wants to remain unnaturally huge.

No, because potentially hurting your health and wasting money wanting to be bigger than a normal human can get for "utility reasons" does not show an inferiority complex nor a lack of character at all lol

>>"Bro, I wish I could just do X and get Y right now; but I'm a hard worker, I swear I am. A whole life to get Y is not enough, I want it now. But I'm a hard worker"

You're so desperate to cling to this unearned superiority when better men than you have done it. I've already said I cannot roid, but it's stupid to me not to do it if you could do it and not get hooked to it.

You think Chad gives a shit you worked hard to eek out a living for something you made yourself when his dad hands him a cool mill and he turns that into a housing empire? No. It's the same thing here, you're coping with the fact that you wasted time I'm just being a realist about it.

Buddy, there's bodybuilders who have been there and done that and are out of the scene now whom you can listen to interviews and hear them talk about the subjects you're speaking of.

The common threads are, their joints and bodies are completely fucked from the years of abuse and heavy weights

but you do you, because I'm going to be doing me for a long time. For me, it seems the obvious choice is to go about it in a way that's going to have longevity and not fuck my body up irreparably, and certainly not fuck up my hormone production irreparably.

back to >>/sci/

You’re insulting me for being skeptical of wild claims made on the internet? Are you for real? Show me the fucking evidence. I wasn’t aware monkeys fatten their mates up while fucking other monkeys. If you don’t post evidence of your claims (women holding men down and that rabble), then don’t bother replying.

>See guys roiders work as hard as you if not harder

Attached: carlton.jpg (478x598, 110K)

If you're gonna be a brainlet and completely muddy the waters and mmisinterpret shit just to suit your narrative go ahead. I'm sure oyu'll find that special unicorn who will love you for you and not at all try to do the things every single woman on earth does, specifically because you don't believe there's any correlation between mammals that behave similarly and us. I'm CERTAIN it won't end in your beta ass paying alimony because you were too fucking stupid to understand the relationship between other similar mamals and us.

Hypergamy is demonstratable in chimps, just like it's demonstratable in humans, but if you're gonna ask for studies and not do any opf the research yourself why even bother, nothing's gonna change your mind, and you're going to wind up one of those jackasses who does everything his wife says as she doesn't put out, gets fatter and fucks the maiman.

>ask for proof
>bro do your own research lol animals fuck a lot
>if you don’t accept my word as fact then, well, ur a cuk
Bro, I’m not against you. I am just looking for facts. Post your research, you have clearly done it right? Where did you learn this user? I just came into this thread not even the anons you’re arguing with for fucks sake.

nigga it's not worth my time to babysit you if you can't do any research on your own when I've told you you can easily find this shit in chimps. You do you and wind up destitute living out of your van because the wife took your kids. You remember this post when she's banging your neighbor in Tahiti while you're wondering what went wrong.

You're right, I don't have any studies to support my claims, all of what I said here is psuedoscience based upon my understanding of psychology and evolutionary psychology I read with poor reading comprehension, I'm a retarded monkey on a rock, and so are you, a great ape.

But if you want to believe that there's not patterns and sexual strategies involved that literally explain how some of our human emotions have evolved, and you want to deny what you look at the world and know to be true because some liberal faggot professor doesn't have the balls to publish his findings on the subject for fear of being ousted from his scientific community and his precious academic reputation tarnished by retarded liberals who live in misalignment with the world and don't want contrarian evidence, then you rock that shit hardcore, and you keep on believing that OP's girlfriend doesn't want him to workout and better his health purely out of genuinely empathetic and sincere reasons. Continue thinking women have your best interest at heart and would never act in self-interest in relation to you. And get punished by the world for living in misalignment with it.

I don't care to teach a pig to fly, you do the research and come to your own conclusions.

But pigs can’t fly idiot