Hey Jow Forums

hey Jow Forums

My vegan gf has banned me from eating animal products. How do I get sat fat without meat?

Attached: vegan-food.jpg (750x500, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahimsa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0qZAuPF2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/most-vegetarians-lapse-after-only-year-180953565/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You honestly let your gf control you? You deserve what you get, retard

Tell her pussy is an animal product. That got my gf off my back about it real quick

Cut off your balls and eat them you fucking cuck.

I bet your gf isn't that "vegan" when you aren't around
I bet she is getting milk, eggs and juicy meat on your back

learn to say no pussy

She's really cute and smart and cook for me and take care of me.

She said she can choose but animals can't choose to not be killed.

>my girlfriend has banned me

Stopped reading. The only outcomes are

> You dump that selfish bitch
> You no-holds-barred accept being a sissy beta eternal
> You discuss with her that manipulative behavior like this is trash and you will make your own choices; one of those choices is to remain with her.

eat your gf

i have had vegan meals with her and it's sort of okay. it would be better with bacon but i can't argue with her that killing pigs is justifiable with mouth pleasure.

Attached: salsa-baguette.jpg (900x1200, 141K)

you're already lost bro
buy the chastity cage and spiro now

Make her breast feed you

Attached: 1552067695470.jpg (198x275, 35K)

How do you justify killing pigs then?

if you pass out in a pigsty you won't wake up, they'll eat you
moreso, I justify it because killing and violence are biological realities, and aren't going to go away regardless of how much you complain over it or weaken yourself over it

Coconut oil.

This

Have you tried not letting your gf determine what you eat? Do you have any control over her food,clothing and whereabouts? You better be getting anal and daily blowjobs to do this kind of shit for her.

>She's really cute and smart and cook for me and take care of me.
Those are good things, but how does that mean that now she's your fucking mom and she gets to tell you what to do?

To whom do I need to justify it?

I already tried these arguments. Her argument is that if you say that killing and violence are biological realities, why wouldn't that justify murder?

For the pig argument, firstly she said that that would only justify eating pig not beef and chicken and fish. And that just because a pig will eat you doesn't mean it's okay to eat them because we are humans and are better.

Tell her that she's mistaking animals for humans and that this is a mental disease of a morally corrupt mind

What the fuck are you talking about dude? Does she follow your moral code the way you follow hers or does her moral code dominate the household?

They taste good, and God created them to humans take care of them and to eat them

This

>if you say that killing and violence are biological realities, why wouldn't that justify murder
Because humans are all equal beneath god, and all animals are lower than humans

yourself and mankind

>T-thanks for the tofu dinner babe, think we can have sex tonight?
>O-oh you're seeing Tyrone? That's cool, I'll just stay in and play super smash bros. ultimate™ have fun babe!

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

it does justify murder
really, seriously/philosophically speaking, what does it mean for something to be "justified"? is there a god or higher power telling you what is or isn't justified? if not, what makes something justified, beyond appealing to that particular human's sensibilities or not?
Chickens will kill and cannibalize each other, it happens regularly in farms, they'll also peck at each other's vents/anuses until they die even more regularly, for reasons that aren't fully known
they'll bash small mammals skulls open on the floor as well
fish will do whatever as well, and don't even have pain receptors
realistically the best argument here is against eating pork, and that's just because pigs are about as smart as dogs
that doesn't change the fact that pigs are often pretty mean animals though, and regardless the concept of justified or not is a human concept, not a real concept or even a spiritual concept, karma isn't itself even a moral system, that's a western misunderstanding of it comparing it to abrahamicism

I don't see any argument here. If I did that she would just destroy me with facts and logic.

I don't feel particularly compelled to

dude she leveled all these arguments against me and i cannot counter them. then she asked if I am a person who would live by a moral code and am I a person who only does what feels good and I can't answer that. She already made many vegan meals for me and they are not that bad.

You guys aren't seeing the real problem here. The problem isn't "is eating meat morally justified or not?"
The problem is that you've got one person in a relationship enforcing her moral code on the other. Is OP able to enforce his moral code on her when she does something he doesn't think is justified? I would wager that he doesn't.

Dump her
My cousin became vegan after he got vegan gf and he looks like tierd all the time shit but pretends he feels better. I love him to death but thats kinda cuck thing to do

what makes something "moral"?

Learn to make your own decisions and not others and if she cant respect that then dump her. Can't do that cause shes le cute? Guess what sooner or later youre gonna get cucked

So your respect for the opinion of mankind does not compel you at all to justify your actions?

It doesn't matter what her arguments are. Are there things she used to do that she stopped because your moral code didn't allow it? If you're under her moral code and she's not under yours she'll walk all over you

that is the root of her having her hooks in him, dude is being cucked by spooks, I agree, but you have to get people to see the spooks for spooks before that can stop

>what does it mean for something to be "justified"?

well you have to decide for you what is going to be the overarching moral rules of your life.

To me, that I should minimise harm to other sentient being seems like a good rule to follow. By following this rule, then I cannot justify eating bacon because it requires killing a pig.

Just because others are violent and immoral does not justify you also being so, unless there are other compelling factors.

1. She has a morally corrupt mind, without God all "morals" are subjective and therefore you can tell her to fuck off (she has no way to prove animal "suffering" is even equal of humans on a biological basis, and even if it were she cant prove that animal suffering is more important than human pleasure and nutritional necessity)
2. If she believes in God (and she unconsciously does since she believes in christian values of good and evil), let her know that vegans are working for the antichrist
>Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

is meant for

She's not that smart if she's a vegan, if you can't argue against her then you are just a retard

>Are there things she used to do that she stopped because your moral code didn't allow it?

She didn't 'force' her moral code on me, she simply argued her point and I became convinced.

I assume if I could find things that she shouldn't do for moral reason and I articulate it too her that she would consider it.

are you gonna stop killing insects and strain your water to attempt to remove the bacteria before you drink it as well, to really follow ahmisa like brahmanic yogis?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahimsa
unfortunately though yeah, if you're gonna play by those rules then those rules can be used to control you, like your gf is
this is true of any "ruleset" other than do your will, as well, not just this
so, if you're gonna continue to play by that ruleset, you have no choice (due to self imposed factors) but to remain vegan and become or stay twinkmode

You've cheated on her before, haven't you?
This is an anonymous brazilian spider trading forum, user, you can tell us.
That's the only explanation I can see.

An atheistic/secular "mankind" has no absolute values and therefore your "values" (opinions really) are as equal as their, the only difference being that force and violence enforces someones opinion (then violence makes right would be the only truth in your pitiful world, which would contradict your antihuman "morals")

>nutritional necessity

She said that the american dietetic association said that a vegan diet is perfectly adequate. This is shown on their website. This was one of the first arguments I tried against her.

>she unconsciously does since she believes in christian values of good and evil)

Is this a Shapiro meme or something? How can christian claim to be the source of the idea of good and evil

That's just an argument to extreme though. Clearly if something is good, it's still good at a moderate level.

imagine being this much of a cuck

what I said after that isn't, which is that you're being led by the nose by your self imposed values, which in themselves have no real existence, as you've already said you're not spiritual or religious (not meaning just abrahamic shit here), so you're following these rules "because it's the right thing to do", meaning you're following them for baseless non-real reasons

You don't understand. This is an act of her putting her boot on your throat. Will she stop wearing skirts if you tell her that its against your moral code and convince her? I highly doubt she does

Ok, you shown you're really just a vegan larping so people don't sage and report your thread immediately, but I'll debunk your mental disease

>To me, that I should minimise harm to other sentient being seems like a good rule to follow.
Then you need to define good and bad, based on what something is good? Circular logic is not an argument just so you know (hur dur hurting things is bad because bad means hurting other things even though the third law of newton says not hurting something is impossible so when I say I don't think it's good for humans to hurt """sentient""" beings, yes i don't know what sentient means, what I really mean is that I think it's good for humans to suffer while animals have what I think are happy lives even though they have no conscience to evalue their existence)

>By following this rule, then I cannot justify eating bacon because it requires killing a pig.
Congratulations, now you're killing plants, and also killing animals in the process of buying food from crops

>Just because others are violent and immoral does not justify you also being so
You still have yet to define where you get your morality from or what do you think this is, if it's from nothing or "just yourself", then it is as valid as anything else and there is no point arguing over it besides personal feelings

dude come on man. I resisted heavily.

dude the girl is vegan, this almost automatically means that she's on some intersectional feminism bullshit and believes that her dude should be completely under her heel at all times, and that she doesn't need to take any of his thoughts or feelings into account because he's male

Use that logic on her and refuse to eat her pussy since it is flesh. Reverse that shit on her.

Also, I used to work with a vegan who wore yoga pants all the time at a job where she really shouldn't have been wearing yoga pants. Good looking chick, but her office smelled like the inside of a colon because of all the weird fiber she ate. She blamed it on being next to the restroom, but after she left the job, that office smelled normal.

Fuck her ass and tell her that you’ll eat all the meat you want like a real fuckin man

So I should just go full egoism and just rape pigs because it makes my peepee feels good then?

> Will she stop wearing skirts if you tell her that its against your moral code and convince her? I highly doubt she does

I don't know what argument I can use but if you have any im willing to try. If I can get her to concede a point here maybe I can bargain back meat eating.

>How can christian claim to be the source of the idea of good and evil
It's not the only religion to advocate for objetice values but since OP's bitch is probably western there's a big chance she's been influenced by christian culture

>How do I get sat fat without meat?
Coconut oil. Palm kernel oil.

It's too late. The fact that you've made this post means it's too late: you're already a vegan. There's no saving you. I hope that you're one of the few that, one day, snaps out of it and returns to being a part of humanity. Go live your vegan life, you doomed fool.

I can't believe that people aren't recognizing this thread as bait

you're in a retarded relationship that won't last if this is being forced on you, and this has nothing to do with fitness, it's mental illness

there would be as much reason to go full egoism and rape pigs while wearing a propeller hat and groucho glasses (if that's what egoism would mean in your case kek, that says more about you than anything) as there is to not eat meat in your current paradigm, because you've not given any sort of justification for your beliefs beyond "it bad because I think bad"

who told you what was good and what was bad? point them out and I'll tell you who controls your behaviour, without lifting a finger, because you act it out yourself and even feel good about doing it

>Ok, you shown you're really just a vegan larping

Trust me I want to eat bacon as much as you do.

>Then you need to define good and bad,

I don't have the ultimate answer to this. But an answer in part is that harming other being capable of suffering is bad. If this is not true then I have to be an egoist and pig raper.

>Congratulations, now you're killing plants, and also killing animals in the process of buying food from crops

Whatever amount I am responsible for is less than if I eat animals which must first be fed from crops but in larger amount for the same amount of food on my plate.

>That's just an argument to extreme though.
Oh, so now you're a specist cunt?

>Clearly if something is good, it's still good at a moderate level
>Yeah, not murdering humans is a good thing, but if you moderately kill people it's still a good thing

Other cultures have good and evil too so ...

Do you want to eat meat? If yes that is all reason you need.

Who told you what logic is? You gotta start from some axioms man don't go full autism on me.

they're pigs and therefore deserve to die

I can guarantee you I wouldn't have to justify killing you at all.

ngmi

>She said that the american dietetic association said that a vegan diet is perfectly adequate. This is shown on their website
Said association was created by seventh day adventists, and they themselves stated that their mission is to spread veganism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E

Their studies are always flawed, and why the fuck do you think that an argumenum ad verecundiam is acceptable? Show to her people that debunk vegans using studies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0qZAuPF2s

making moral/ethical judgements is a long way from ontological first principles user

>Said association was created by seventh day adventists, and they themselves stated that their mission is to spread veganism

please show me citation

if anything you just made an argument to the extreme there, as well

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>maybe I can bargain back meat eating.
Dude what the fuck, why do you need authorization from a woman to eat anything? Make up your own mind, don't just accept everything she says

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE

If you can't understand studies than just do an experiment, go on a heavily meat based diet and compare your health with her's in 5 years, it's that easy. Of course, you need to cut all the grains, legumes, gluten shit, etc, leave just some fruits and a few vegetables, don't eat more than 60g of carbs and fast from time to time, I guarantee you'll look like a chad and she as a holohoax survivor after those 5 years, maybe you'll even find a real woman to fuck in the process

Attached: vegansbtfo.jpg (357x748, 41K)

your head is fucked up if you think "well, I can justify killing in some circumstances, better go rape pigs"
also, most egoists aren't doing that kek, egoism just means that you hold your own interests first, regardless of what they are or what ideas stand in your way

are you telling me that you'd be a barnyard fence jumper and serial pig fucker if you acted naturally user? because you seem to be implying that

>I already tried these arguments. Her argument is that if you say that killing and violence are biological realities, why wouldn't that justify murder?
It does, we're animals, war is in our nature, we simply don't endorse all kinds of killing for a human society.
>For the pig argument, firstly she said that that would only justify eating pig not beef and chicken and fish. And that just because a pig will eat you doesn't mean it's okay to eat them because we are humans and are better.
Ask her if it justifies her stupid vegan products when they cull the crops and kill a whole ecosystem. That her shit tier plants are literally killing farmland for generations and the ecopsystem that feeds on those plants just fucking dies and serves no purpose.
>humans are better
we're literally fucking animals that barely deviate from our base programming, not some highly advanced species.

Can you actually understand what you read?
>It's not the only religion to advocate for objetive values

In the vid

>Trust me I want to eat bacon as much as you do.
I don't, bacon is prohibited in the bible

>I don't have the ultimate answer to this. But an answer in part is that harming other being capable of suffering is bad.

Circular logic like I said you'd do, seems like the b12, d3, taurine, cholesterol, etc deficiencies already caught up

OP, she has a mental disorder(veganism)... and you're letting her dictate your dietary requirements because pussy

>never gonna make beta faggot

Attached: 1522097330333.jpg (665x620, 80K)

Im eating double the amount of meat I usually eat in honor of your girlfriend and her cuck boyfriend

hahahahahahahahahahah

you failed the shit test, prepare to have more liberties stripped away.

>the american dietetic association said that a vegan diet is perfectly adequate
It sure is, and a properly planned vegan diet is probably better than what the general population eats.
But that never was your goal, you've never compared your diet to the genpop.

>Whatever amount I am responsible for is less than if I eat animals which must first be fed from crops but in larger amount for the same amount of food on my plate.
>if I didn't CONCIOULSY eat an animal that makes me better than you!
what a fucking faggot, you kill animals for no other purpose than to inflate your shitty little ego. I eat animals because it's good for me and is what humanity has done for centuries, I know what I do and do not care, you pretend to not know what you do so you can take moral high ground, you're dishonest and worse than the low quality dirt that remains after your shitty vegan plants rape the soil, it'll be a fine day when your teeth fall out from your stupid diet and you die at 50 for being a mongoloid.

Your gf banned you? You cant be serious

>It sure is, and a properly planned vegan diet is probably better than what the general population eats.
Yeah right, I bet her girlfriend didn't tell him abou the vegan dropout rate and the diseases they get in this "diet"

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/most-vegetarians-lapse-after-only-year-180953565/

it's gonna be great when you die of malnutrition you gimp hippie fuck.

Vegetarianism, in theory, satisfies every reasonable ethical concern that vegans have. Notice I said reasonable.

So, it is true, vegetarianism is truly the best path forward. Perhaps with game meat from hunting. The only reason people continue to eat meat is out of habit and preference. Meat isn't necessary.

Now, if you can admit this, then I have no issue with you. In fact I eat meat myself all the time. Multiple times a day. I just had a pork steak a few hours ago and it was delicious.

Veganism is extremism and their justifications aren't logically sound. They literally claim pets are slaves.

>Meat isn't necessary
>what is taurine
>what is carnosine
>what is b12
>what is d3
>what is cholesterol
>what is retinol
>what is iron
>what is dha
>what are studies showing that pills only increase blood levels but not tissue levels meaning the body doesn't use pills as much as you think

>Noone eats pigs
>Pigs not needed anymore
>Pigs all die
One person not eating pork won't change the demand for pork, tonnes of it is frozen in prep anyway, pretty much how supply and demand works. Realistically the jews would breed them in secret.

Eggs and dairy satisfy all those things.

Eggs and dairy satisfy B12? Do you eat 100 eggs a day?

>Egg isnt a baby chicken
>Milk isnt starving a calf
Now its just 'I dont want to consume meat, but its fine if it suffers another way'

Why should I respect "mankind's opinion"? First of all mankind is on my side here, as you might notice but very few people are vegan and almost everyone eats meat and animal products. Secondly nobody seems to give a fuck about my opinions, so why should I automatically respect anyone else's? Thirdly I do not accept group consensus as moral authority, I am a religious man, if anything I am inclined to assume the masses are wrong.

Did you also notice the dairy part
>baby chicken
You can't be serious right now
>starving calf
Ok go away retard