SARMs

Is this shit for real?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 01.36.28.png (2078x1168, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30705972
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27138015
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26393303
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048279
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24595460
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24189892
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23499390
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29982690
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28449232
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26714847
youtu.be/oKmcTM8BMgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes they're annabolic. No, they arent side effect free. And no, whatever you have inside the little blue bottle you bought off ebay isnt legit lol

Do you know about any online shops being legit?

Chemyo and proven peptides are only legit sites, dont trust anything these other fags rec

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

Look for lab test results. If they aren’t lab tested, don’t bother buying. Proven peptides has great info on sarms tester on lab rats

I just ordered from SarmsCanada. It seemed like the most promising website for canadian delivery

The source or the sarms themselves?
Yes they're legit.
I've done one cycle of 30mg ostarine (from irc.bio) to bulk. Worked nicely. I'm starting another cycle to cut soon.

Im planning on doing 8 weeks on GW50156 at 10mg qd and Ostarine at 10mg qd.

How are those dosages for a first-timer?

30mg first cycle? My first was also Ostarine but 20mg. Then I did a rad140 cycles. Right now I am two weeks into a rad+lgd cycle, gains are insane, I can feel the muscle growth hours after the workout.

I don't know what GW is but I would strongly recommend NOT double dipping for your first cycle. 10mg of Ostarine is low, just do 15-20mg of ostarine. If you're natty you will definitely feel the difference.

Yeah, in retrospect it was a bit dumb of me to do a high dose off the bat but it worked out fine for me. No sides that I could see.
For my cut I'm going to do 15 or 20mg for 8-10 weeks, I haven't decided yet.

was supposed to quote you

hopefully with enough SARMs I can look like this Skyrim Chad

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 02.53.14.png (402x560, 347K)

i think you'll need something a little stronger than that lol

dont worry im eating all of the lentils and raw onions protein i cn

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 02.57.08.png (198x270, 86K)

Zero clinical evidence showing they have any effect on muscle growth, waste of money
just do steroids you faggot

drinking cum has wicked macros

>Zero clinical evidence showing they have any effect on muscle growth, waste of money
imagine just making things up

Post peer-reviewed studies showing sarms have positive effect on muscle growth

search pubmed you retarded faggot there are literally tonnes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30705972

I found exactly one study showing any SARM effect on muscles, and it was that they reduced muscle decline in mice that had their testicles removed. That's it.

Attached: Capture.png (1131x114, 12K)

This study only says that the SARM in question helped reduce muscle atrophy, and that it increased the weight of one specific muscle in the pelvic region of rats that had orchidectomies. But yeah dude, keep taking these borderline untested research chemicals, I'm sure they'll finally give you the push you need to get big and strong.

here's a handfull i found in like two seconds you fucking brainlet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26393303
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048279
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24595460
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24189892
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23499390

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29982690

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28449232

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26714847

yep you're right there are zero positive effects on muscle tissue. if only all the scientists and researchers who have moved to clinical human trials had consulted you first, they never would have wasted all that time and money

There's exactly one study among all of these that says anything about sarms affecting muscle GROWTH. Reducing muscle atrophy in cancer patients isn't the same thing as increasing muscle growth you bumbling retard

I'm gonna make this real easy for you okay? Try to keep up. I said "Positive effects on muscle GROWTH". Do you know what growth means? It's when things get bigger than before. Reducing muscle atrophy is not the same as increasing muscle hypertrophy or growth. I know this is very difficult for you to understand, but that's okay, we all learn at different rates.

imagine trying this hard to be a naysayer lol

I don't have to try very hard thanks to all the studies that have already shown that I'm right.

0 (ZERO) of these studies really support the case for taking sarms lol

>gymcels

You know that SARMs arent just use for anabolism, right?

Apart of their use is to specifically limit muscle wasting at the cost of eating a caloric deficit.

Just as cancer patients experience cachexia, they have a caloric deficit from an increase in metabolism and catabolism due to their malignancy. Their muscles and bones waste away because metabolic and nutrient demands aren't met.

So, in an unhealthy population, SARMs seem to work. This is promising for relatively healthy people. Anecdotal plus animal studies points towards SARMs actually having more benefit than risk when used moderately.

nigga
muscle gets broken down and replaced all the time
if you can slow down muscle breakdown you will go into net positive and have MORE by the end

retard explanation, and maybe not exactly what happens

but if you want to build some muscle on chemo, its not exactly that easy bucko because your body literally eats itself

*TING TING TING* ATTENTION PLEASE
Taking sarms isn't going to help you if you're a weak lazy twink faggot. Eat more, lift more, then try ingesting exogenous chemicals to push you past your limits.
Until there are more studies done on humans, you're essentially taking completely untested research chemicals that you have literally no idea what effect they will have on you.

Attached: JAH AN LEANY.jpg (787x767, 52K)

>Useful while cutting
>Useful while bulking
>ez gainz

I know for a fact you didnt read these because none of these studies support your shilling of chinese bath chemicals

well you are right

its like rolling a gamble at the time
I still have miles to go as natty so im going to pass rn but maybe in few years

>skeletal muscle breaks down and is replaced all of the time.

Sorry cowboy, but you don't develop more muscle cells when you get bigger. Your cells simply become bigger.

You just lost any shred of credibility you were clinging onto.

That's the smart choice. Good on you user, you'll make it.

Just do steroids you fucksticks.

first:
CONCLUSIONS:
GSK2881078 yielded dose-dependent increases in lean mass with evidence of enhanced sensitivity in women. The compound was well tolerated.

Second:

Abstract
AIM:
Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) induce anabolic effects on muscle without the adverse effects of androgenic steroids. In this first-in-human study, we report the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics of the SARM GSK2881078

Third:

In summary, FSR of multiple muscle proteins measured by dynamics of moderate- to high-abundance proteins provides early biomarkers of the anabolic response of skeletal muscle to SARM.

Here's your spoon fed information faggot

I don't want breast feeding nipples though

Good thing you can easily avoid that by using an AI and/or SERM while on cycle.

Im going to give the SARMs a shot first. I doubt it will kill me

It won't kill you. It just won't do much if anything. A testosterone cycle is probably cheaper too ironically.

>probably
a vial of testosterone enanthate is 25 dollars. most people start with a twelve week cycle, three vials, 75 USD, ancillaries usually end up running about 100 bucks for AI and PCT, and the AI will last you longer than one cycle.

tldr SARMs are much much more expensive

Does Ostarine require a PCT cycle? Was thinking about doing a cycle of 15mg Ostarine for 8-12 weeks and then a 4 week 20mg Nolvadex cycle to cut down.

not trying to discourage you dude but SARMs have only been around for a little over a decade, so there is no data on potential long term side effects. you might want to jump on some test instead if you get the chance.

SARMs are the stupidest thing you can do, just take real steroids

This is what happens when you take SARMs

youtu.be/oKmcTM8BMgc

How important is your vision to you?

>sarms have no effect on muscle growth
Like fuck they don't
I gained 16lbs of muscle in 28 days on ligandrol

How's your first month of lifting going?

cells get replaced in your body all the time dumbo

That's not the mechanism that muscles use to grow. You don't make more when you gain muscle mass. The ones that are already there get bigger.

This information is completely incorrect.

Attached: IMG_20190721_173054.jpg (1076x560, 112K)

No, it's correct. Muscles swell up like balloons. They don't grow more muscle fibers.