Will cutting improve my face or am I fucked?

Will cutting improve my face or am I fucked?

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-182408_Tinder.jpg (720x1480, 443K)

id never let myself become like this, jesus

The answer to both questions is probably yes M-dawg

cringe

Yes cutting will help.
Make sure you go up your arm and not across.

Yes

boi you aren't getting fucked in this lifetime thats for sure

Why do people never get hair cuts that suit the shape/size of their head?

no, but getting non-gay frames might

Jesus man, where to start. Yes you need to lose about a third of your body weight, but that's just the start.

- get rid of those glasses, you look like Elton fucking John. Go with contacts, or thinner frames.
- your haircut makes you look like a paedophile. Fix it. Are you thinning? I can't tell because of the angle, but if you aren't grow it out on top and go short on back and sides, it'll make your head look less like a fucking egg. And grow some facial hair to hide your giant moon face.
- never take a picture with that autistic expression again. Learn how to perform a genuine smile. Even better, use a picture someone else took, so it doesn't look like you're foreveralone.
- what the fuck is that filter. No.
- that bio, Jesus. Get rid of the emojis. Get rid of the 420 shit. The rest isn't too bad, but I'd be inclined to just go with no bio at all.

Attached: 82849678.jpg (416x431, 42K)

Reminder that if you think anyone posts their own Tinder profile on Jow Forums for critique, you're stupid.

user you are obese

There might be a Chad hidden under all that fat, my dude.

As a fellow fatass, why would you do this to yourself, my man? Also, yes, losing weight will make your face look unbelievably better. Check out people's progress pics, they always end up jumping up a few points on the attractiveness scale.

Attached: 1563389345961.jpg (774x960, 74K)

...... Read and let it sink in.

if this is really you, change ur bio its so fucking gay

Tbf, I also posted that for any fatasses lurking in the thread as well. Plus, if you think that there aren't people stupid or new enough to post their own tinder profiles, you're naive.

Attached: 1535358840765.jpg (235x250, 7K)

t. never experienced hairloss

Cringe

getting hit by a bus would be a improvement for you

>they always end up jumping up a few points on the attractiveness scale.
haha, yeah.. always, for sure..

you will look very good trust me but you need to get lower than 14%. Cutting improved my looks a lot i think you meed need one year to achive your goal. Just do it bro

p.s. your bio looks like shit

Really thought it was some 60ish gramp from the thumbnail

You're already a tall and a business owner, come on OP how many golden tickets do you need

it does. but if you were a 2 before you're just not going to jump into Chad territory

>tfw a 2 before losing the weight
>tfw still a 2 after losing the weight

of course it will. but your shitty bland personality wont improve, will it mikey?

How do I know which haircut suits me?

>fat
>balding fast
>excess of onions

See whether your face is oval, rectangular or whatever from the front and then look at all the recommendations online. Also get a shorter haircut if you have a bigass head, and a more voluminous one if your head is smaller. Basically want to use your hair to make your headshape seem more ideal, same as what you want to have clothes do for your body

Attached: 5E45C21A-CF26-424D-9B4A-3163B307018F.jpg (620x942, 738K)

look at the top of his head

Attached: 1561666887077.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>round shoulders and face
>am i fucked
you're not getting fucked at least, cutting will help yes but you need to have the willpower for it.

Involuntary zoomer look

Attached: D8C234C1-2AF2-4F92-90E7-603110B43EE6.png (434x327, 32K)

LMFAO
MIKE WAZOWSKI

Attached: mikewazowski.jpg (1039x1040, 186K)

>fat
>advertises his height

Attached: Kuppista.jpg (991x902, 106K)

Lies. Post proof.

Why are you wearing lipstick?

not gonna post my face on Jow Forums bro

Then I don't believe you. Get the fuck back out there.

hijacking this thread

a QT i made out with on saturday just found & added me on facebook. What's my opener?

Dubs get a guaranteed delivar

Honestly with those glasses and BMI you won’t be able to compete on tinder. Get cut and lean because that’s really what girls on there look for

Your face is fine. Smile, show teeth

“your mouth tasted good”

>I'm more of a pen and paper guy, than a digital guy. Can we swap addresses?

>420
>never gonna make it

I don't really care that you don't believe me, but I find it amusing that you think I'd lie about being ugly. most people lie to make themselves look better. they lie about having positive qualities, not negative

lose 50% of total weight and get new pica and you will be fine

you are obese

Roll

Delivery requested

C R I NG E

AWAY WITH YOU FAGGOT REDITOR

You look like a skate 3 character