Help me make a change

181cm,85kg
My goal is at least 77kg( i was 115kg 6 months ago)
I consider my self as a skinny fat
Main goals : fix posture lose love handles
Here's my week routine
Day1 back and triceps
Day2 chest and biceps
Day3 shoulders
Day4 back biceps
Day5 leg
Day 6 cardio
Day7 rest
I lift heavy with less reps
I do 3 days some planks and bodyweight exercises
And 7 days stretching for my back and shoulders to fix my posture
So here's my question
1,/ should I clean bulk to gaik muscle cuz i dont have any or keep calories defecit
2/ rate my schedule and give advices
3/should i do more cardio and less lifting
I have a 2 months goals that i can make a bit change at least gain sum muscles and fix posture
I am a newbie ,any advice or rating or anything is acceptable
Thanks in advance

Attached: 20190722_061506-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Attached: 20190722_061446-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

are you a girl?

R

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-055721~2.png (556x819, 450K)

Why?

You are over complicating this whole thing.

Start your routine, be sure to start very light with attention to proper form.

Count your calories in and calories out.

If you're so sore you can't work out the same muscles after 3 days, you pushed yourself too hard, so go a little lighter after you recover.

Read the fucking sticky.

Realize that most people here are just shit posting and will give you awful advice because you're putting yourself out here on the interwebz.

You're gonna make it, just fucking do it and stop over thinking it. The gains will come very slowly but the key is reading the fucking sticky, and reading it again once a week as a reminder of the correct way to do things, and consistency.

You fucker ,, just say why ,,roast me to make more determined you faggot

>That body
Lol no gains, you're fucked forever.
t. Same body

Wich sticky where can I find it

>Day1 back and triceps
>Day2 chest and biceps

Attached: 1518255156535.jpg (1216x657, 160K)

I only saw your back when I posted that. You just have a lot of adipose fat, no muscle definition, no visible shoulder blades, and a lot of back fat, so I wasn't sure if you were a girl or just a chubby dude with bad t levels.
I felt bad to figure out it was the latter after asking, sorry dude.

Im 180 and 83 kg and i look way better mate. Do you even lift? Just lift. Start with bare bar and add 1kg each training

It's me op i ve lost so much weight in last month's
If keep being on calorie defecit while lifting and doing some cardio will i just lose weight or build some muscles too ? And sorry dude i tough you was roasting me

Can i have sum pics mate ?

I can't believe you don't have stretch marks at all. I am exactly the same as you down to the starting weight except it took me 2 years but I'm way less dyel

>goal is lower body weight

so you wanna be a twink?

Post some pics and motivate me mate and thanks in advance

No i have , a lot , in my belly shoulders love handles and even my biceps

Ignore the weight. Focus on body fat percentage more than anything. It doesn't matter if you're 110kg or 80kg lol

Still at least from the pics not noticeable. Be very thankful, when I was at my highest my biggest fear was losing the weight TOO fast. Loose skin and stretch marks are scary and you have great genetics for it since you lost it in 6 months

Twink

That not true right?