What's wrong with eating mcdonalds almost every day if i exersise everyday and eat fruits, veggies...

What's wrong with eating mcdonalds almost every day if i exersise everyday and eat fruits, veggies, and vitamin supplements?

1 double quarter pounder has about 50gs of protein!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-20-14-11(1).png (732x677, 547K)

Exercising and vegetables won’t get rid of that sodium or cholesterol.

shitty chemicals in the food would fuck you over anyway, same with the cholesterol and sodium

What do you mean? What is that?

It's fine, don't listen to these orthorexic fags.

Gluten, mixing carbs with fats (randle cycle), shitty vegetable oil used to fry your burguer (canola, corn and soi for fuck sale, all mixed), chemicals and conservatives, etc

>conservatives

>hannity in my veins

Kill me now.

You don't think the evil megacorp producing the food or the disgruntled incompetent employees preparing it might uh... negatively impact the food's quality somehow?

>preservative ffs

I want to know too. What chemical exactly, in McDonald’s food, is bad for you?
Cholesterol occurs in all animal meats too.
Sodium we put as salt to flavor vegetables.
We use oils to cook our food.
Etc etc

vegetable oils specifically are what's bad, essentially that whole transfats scare was some fucking rich nutjob's pet project to get animal fat oil out of food and a lot of teh studies used to get trans fats out were not really peer reviewed or seomthing along those lines.

Sodium isnt' as huge a problem as people say, you can always drink a lot of water and even it out unlesss you're constantly getting teh saltiest shit on the menu.

The biggest issue is the processed meats they use in McDonalds, as well as the other preservatives they add to the beef. The more processed a food is the worse it is for you basically.

What do you mean by processed? A meat is a meat is a meat, isn’t it? I’m okay eating pork organs hooves and joints as much as the flesh. It’s still from an animal, organic and has proteins. It’s just grinded up. And growing up my family always used vegetable oil because it was cheapest, and I thought plant based oil would be even better because plants are healthy, because of “eat more vegetables.” And in the end don’t they all break down into the same lipids to store into our fat cells?
I guess the preservatives would be the only difference, but what preservative exactly in fast food is bad for you? MSG? But that occurs in nature too, and it’s like salt, just goes through your system.

Damn neocons hiding in my based food

Attached: 1 this is where the fun begins.png (1079x1064, 687K)

You're right. There's nothing wrong with McDonald's if it fits with your calorie and macronutrient targets and you're getting sufficient micronutrients elsewhere. Nothing at all.

Worse thing that can be said is that the high sodium content causes some water retention bloating, but that's just aesthetic and disappears once you reduce sodium again.

Enjoy your McDoubles. God tier bulking food.

>vegetable oils specifically are what's bad
Virtually everyone who believes that is also a nutjob though.
>The biggest issue is the processed meats they use
Processed meat is probably bad so just avoid bacon, ham etc. and you'll be fine.

>what preservative exactly
Nitrates, they are in bacon, ham, and some types of sausage.

Moderation is key. If you're getting the nutrients your body needs and you're keeping to a limit on unhealthy fats consumption (transfats and saturated fats) then there isn't a problem. It's only if you're eating 4k calories a day where 1.5k of that is from transfats & none of it is from vitamin b12 or calcium all the while your TDEE is 2.4k calories where that becomes a problem.

Mcdonalds use to be much more shit than it is now for example they dont use that pink paste for meat anymore and are using normal meat. In what conditions are those animals kept is another question but be sure its not really a high quality meat ur getting. The meat isnt an issues as much as the bun. Pic releated is ingredient list for their bun and as you see it has a ton of shit thats bad for you.
Biggest issues for mcdonalds is high fructose corn syrup that is added into everything so u get a lot of sugar from the worst source and toons of others cemicals. That being said.

All this will propbably effect ur health on a long run so try not to make it a habit and constantly eating there. It wont have much effect on short run it will make you sick on the long run (10-30years) but ur fine eating there once in a while

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-121211_Chrome.jpg (810x1323, 368K)

Tastes like crap or has no taste at all.

sodium and cholesterol are essential nutrients you fucking retard.

Nothing,mane because it's obvious you just want to look decent or just good enough to stand out a bit from the crowd so not everything needs to be on point but if you were competing or aiming for a spectacular physique you wouldn't even be asking this question.You do yours

Found the zoomer

>conservatives

Back to Jow Forums

do you know why the meat always looks the same at mc donalds? their meat is washed with ammonia. jamie oliver sued mc donalds years ago because he wanted the meat declared as "not for human consumption". he failed, but this doesn't mean it's healthy to eat. stop eating fast food.

there really is 50gs of protein in these 2 flip flop steaks ?

Cholesterol and sodium are good
But yeah nah fuck those chemicals nigga

I don't know about you lad but

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Nothing. It's delicious. Just don't get fat.

how much did they pay you?

>restaurant
the absolute state of murican, they think mcdonald is a "restaurant"

Based and redpilled

>being this much of a newfag

it is a restaurant though

The ultimate reality is that you can't outrun a bad diet. All those chemicals and anti-nutrients will catch up to you. There is more to the equation than carlories in, calories out. Crucially, those chemicals will wreck your hormones, lower your metabolism, and generally make you feel like crap. If you absolutely, positively need to eat fast food, to go to In n Out, Five Guys, or Cook Out instead. At least there you can confident in knowing that the burger you're eating used to be a cow.

>mcdonalds meat is some kind of scham meme
Can retards fuck off with this?