Whey or Pea Protein?

Whey or Pea Protein?

Attached: Pea.jpg (597x880, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28698222
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer pea. Have gotten the same results as I did on a year using whey, but without the bloating, wet shits, and the stanky shaker bottles.

go with whey, meat and eggs. don't become a vegan cuck

If you can't eat 100g a day through food there's something wrong with you

>falling for the protein meme
when will gymcels learn

What are you supposed to eat?

How do you make it not taste like shit?

I blitz it up with a banana and half an avocado, a tablespoon of smooth peanut butter. I also add about 3-4 oreos and get that peanut butter and cookies type of flavour. I use cashew milk because it's creamy and reminds me of real milk (which turns out I can't drink, hence no whey)

If he means protein overall he's baiting, but yes the powder is a meme
You can easily get 100g in two meals and even then that is a fuck load
Protein powder should only be used on an aggressive cut

Is my blender shit, or does banana always leave the drink chunky/shitty texture

Protein power is cheaper than real food

Please tell me this is bait

It's not.

You can't live off protein powder you stupid faggot, enjoy your chronic kidney disease and giving Optimum Jewtrition another $50 for something you can get from a fucking $2 pack of nuggets

What are you talking about? When did I say I only eat Protein Power? It's called a supplement for a reason

but we need more than that so stfu

The amount of protein you need in a day is greatly over-exaggerated, you should get more than enough through food
No, you really don't, you retard.

How much Protein should you have, then?

>Protein intake up to 0.73 grams per pound of body weight enchanced changes in muscle size and strength during resistance training. Consuming more than this amount provided NO additional benefit. All sources of protein were beneficial (including onions, pea, egg)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28698222

That's how much I eat with the protein powder included

Blenders probably shit user, if you can get one I use a nutrininja for everything from shakes to assisting my meal prep and the thing is a beast. You could go for a 1200w or more. In the meantime make sure you use real ripe bananas (skin is approaching 50:50 yellow and brown)

Fuck off retard

neither, both contain phytoestrogens and will give you a gyno eventually