Mog thread

Post brutal mogs.

Attached: 1563712775961.jpg (2400x1600, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite/comments/cdaw5h/euro_white_my_experience_living_in_sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's mogging who

core mog

Attached: Hqd8Rk3.png (477x458, 347K)

Superman is higher test than thor here.

I seriously never understood the hype around that dude in the right, like yeah he’s handsome but not really THAT handsome. Look at Cavill here he completely rapes that Australian faggot looks wise, he makes him look deformed.

Being blond adds 2 points to anyone's looks. It's how it is. Imagine Gosling or Pitt with brown hair. Yeah.

>mirrored power tattoo
fucking shit taste. fitness people always have crap tattoos

Not really. Imagine Bugez with blond hair.

>Bugez
Literally who? That Youtube uggo? Fucking lmao.

Attached: twitter_2019052-VideoToMp42.webm (360x640, 2.06M)

Completely untrue, Blond is undesirable on a guy, there are countless of studies on this and majority of 85%+ of the women prefer dark features on a guy (not skin color).

>powershitter vs brosplitter

Attached: AgonizingCooperativeCob-small.gif (500x374, 1.15M)

>Completely untrue, Blond is undesirable on a guy, there are countless of studies on this and majority of 85%+ of the women prefer dark features on a guy (not skin color).
Massive cope.

Almost any sex symbol is blond or blond-ish. Singers, actors, models, doesn't matter. Blond is best for men AND women.

Attached: IMG_20190715_184832.jpg (599x630, 99K)

>there are countless of studies on this
Incel detected.

Attached: IMG_20190713_143133.jpg (981x1205, 165K)

>that sneaky flex

>Imagine Gosling or Pitt with brown hair

Wut they would still look as attractive as if they were blonde I mean they’re not even that blonde to being with

link 3 of them

Attached: fafit.jpg (945x1024, 293K)

Based and logangpilled

Attached: 1560122037823.jpg (768x1023, 69K)

i never realized just how much cavil looked like old school bj blazkowics

Hemsworth with his long blonde look(Thor 1 and avengers) is equal with Cavill but here he looks pretty flat in comparison. Cavill has the hollow cheekbones and defined jawline

Is this a pic of statham mogging whoever looks at this picture?

these niggas lookin like ps1 npcs brought to life

Exactly

That's certainly a massive mog if she has a p*nis.

Attached: d80e017f1a91c4c8c7f9cb6560ebfc63.jpg (957x1227, 192K)

Attached: 1556293884051.jpg (1080x645, 66K)

i swear nipples looks smaller everytime i see this photo

Attached: 1558783815690.png (648x810, 1.29M)

fucking manlets

Attached: 1558783815691.png (745x905, 896K)

Just look at the jawlines.

Based and truthpilled

Blonde men are seen as less attractive and more effeminate, actually.

Attached: mogged.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

>Almost any sex symbol is blond or blond-ish.

Like Marlon Brando or Alain Delon? Lmaoing at nordcuck cope. It's "tall, dark, and handsome" for a reason. Dark hair is correlated with higher testosterone.

>Dark hair is correlated with higher testosterone
(citation needed)

>tfw fought neighbour's dog again

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/

Blond only looks good on young guys though, most blond dudes seem to go bald so brown hair is better in the long run

I'm not sure if theres actual science behind it or if it's just a coincidence but literally every blond guy I went to school with is either norwood 2 or just fully bald

I'm pretty sure he paid him to do that, his head and legs movements are wrong

Testosterone activates tyrosine hydroxylase. Tyrosine hydroxylase is involved in human pigmentation.

Imagine the milk

rekt and checked

Blonde cucks on suicide watch.

The cop looks like Conner Murphy

How are they wrong?

simion panda is natural

>HE ASKED ME MY WHAT MY HEIGHT IS, THAT'S OK?!

based alpha cat

the nattiest of them all

kekd

Attached: 1557512354705.png (360x346, 142K)

Henry Cavill is balding though

So is Hemsworth.

Attached: 33cbdacaced69bc0a4082bc7045d1d92.jpg (234x300, 10K)

Chadvill is the most beautiful human being imo.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

That's not how it works in white countries. We consider swarthy manlets little kids and put them in refugee centres because they are not really adult men.

Nope being super white is considered strong, powerful and masculine. We don't care what Amerimongrels have to say.

Attached: physical-strength-countries.png (825x592, 70K)

It's more severe with Henry

Attached: JUST.jpg (529x431, 39K)

We're talking about white men with dark hair, you illiterate nord cuck.

Attached: Henry-Cavill-Immortals-027.jpg (1068x1302, 300K)

>talking about hair color
>bring up skin color and height

So blondes really are retarded, huh.

Why are you boys so insecure? We all know swarthoids are uglier, shorter, poorer, weaker and lower IQ than Northern Europeans.

>It would be the start of a long journey. To bring Antonia into the world, Ana, a journalist, experienced sperm buying, IVF treatment, countless appointments with doctors, lab analysis, travelling and accommodation costs. Her medical bills alone came to some €5,000. The Acibadem Sistina clinic has been responsible for 6,000 births since its opening 14 years ago, mainly working with the sperm bank Cryos International, from Aarhus in Denmark. “I’ve always preferred blonde men, maybe because I’m dark-haired like a Turk. They showed me the picture of a Danish man and I liked him. I liked that he was a computer programmer because I had studied maths at school.”
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html

Attached: 124.jpg (1504x724, 279K)

>So why do hundreds of British women each year chose to become single mothers? And why do they flock here to start their unconventional modern families?
>The answer, according to Holly Ryan, 37, from London, is simple – and slightly unnerving: “The Danes are superior race and I want my child to be a part of that race.
>“You only have to look at them to understand. They’re extremely good looking and they carry themselves with an air of confidence you just don’t get in Britain.
>“I knew as soon as I decided to have a baby on my own that I wanted the donor to be Danish.”
>“I was brought up by my dad in a single parent family so I always hoped a child of mine would have two parents around.
>“But when I found myself single in my mid thirties my desire to be a mother exceeded that.
>“Being a woman and not being a mother felt like having a Porsche in the garage but never taking it for a drive.
>“I knew that Danish men were superior in every way so it seemed obvious to have one as a donor.”
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149

Attached: 543.jpg (643x679, 92K)

Swarthy Brittoids are low class peasants ruled over by Aryan ubermensch.

>' These riddles are clear that there was a difference in physiognomy between the indigenous Britons (Wealisc) and Saxons. The former are called are described as swarthy (swearte) and dark haired (wonfeax). In her work Women in Anglo-Saxon England (1984: 25) Christine E. Fell has noted: "References to wealisc women are usually to slaves, and an ethnic class distinction is suggested in the riddles of the Exeter Book between the blonde (hwitlocced) daughter of an Anglo-Saxon nobleman and the dark-haired (wonfeax) Welsh slave". According to Day (2001): "dark colouring in the Exeter Book characterizes as low status, especially for the British servants". Riddle 49 and 52 both describe swarthy/dark haired Britons, while Riddle 72 describes a lower class 'dark' Welsh herdsman (sweartum hyrde). The Anglo-Saxons in sharp contrast are described as blonde (hwitlocced) and elsewhere as pale (hwit)'
>The Angles are the subject of a legend about Pope Gregory I, who happened to see a group of Angle children from Deira for sale as slaves in the Roman market. As the story would later be told by the Anglo-Saxon monk and historian Bede, Gregory was struck by the unusual appearance of the slaves and asked about their background. When told they were called "Anglii" (Angles), he replied with a Latin pun that translates well into English: “Bene, nam et angelicam habent faciem, et tales angelorum in caelis decet esse coheredes” ("It is well, for they have an angelic face, and such people ought to be co-heirs of the angels in heaven").

>manlet with tall gf
There is literally nothing more based

Meds invented civilizations while snow niggers were living in mud hutts. No wonder your own women would rather fuck shitskin arabs than you.

Attached: 1548031314133.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

What the fuck am I looking at? This is maybe the best photo of him I have seen, he literally looks like CGI

The Aryan ubermensch sure does get cucked a lot.

Attached: the chad look.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Red pill on the Swedish incel situation. Get your heart attack medication in check before reading further.

>Gangs of young manlet kebabcels is a common sight. Cut off from polite society they roam the street seemingly with no clear goal in mind.

>God, especially the city center is unbearable. it wasnt this bad before 2015 refugee crisis but ever since streets/train stations are filled with this type of pack of ethnic cels. roaming around in packs with no goal. no job, no social life, no girlfriend, no money nothing

reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite/comments/cdaw5h/euro_white_my_experience_living_in_sweden/

Attached: meds vs nord.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

Whenever I look at this I remember about being told about being created equally. Then I laugh.

If scandinavians were actually alpha they'd do something about it, but they don't because they're cucks. You'd never see something like that in eastern Europe, for example. The slavs would have their own gangs attack them.

I thought it was well known that med men are by far the most desirable, going by facial features alone (height is largely associated with nords so it boost them in attractiveness)

The vast majority of the world is swarthy and getting increasingly so. You will never have the exotic factor that blond men have.

>going by facial features alone
Scandinavian men are better looking than Scandinavian women contrary to popular belief. The opposite only applies to Slavic women.

Attached: image.png (818x896, 261K)

You rarely see top tier blond male models, Blond is strongly associated with submissiveness.

There is no cow level.

Attached: confusedviking.jpg (736x1058, 110K)

>not only tall but also on heels to be even taller
>based Jason gives 0 fucks

Attached: 77379be4b324da38be36d42ff59625cd.jpg (500x800, 64K)

He's closer to brown than blonde. Also who tf is this guy? I'm talking about gandy/opry level male models, the ratio must be like 1 blond guy for 10 dark guys.

Me neither, he is built but he is ugly as fuck with round face and big ears. Cavil is like a fucking Greek statue.

Jason is too dom he can even date 7ft women and look like man near her. I need his lower third

>literally who
>answers his question two words later
Imagine being this retarded

remember this boys, no matter how rich he is, no matter how many adoring fatfuck neckbeards scream when they see his face, deep down downey is still just a pussy manlet putting on heels before he leaves the house.
No one is as pathetic as he is.

blonde is only attractive in women because blonde is a sign of youth and men want youth in a woman as it increases the likelihood of her being fertile and ready to be bred

on men, youth does not look appealing to a woman because it increases the likelihood that he isn't mature, wealthy, stable and will provide resources long term for her children...of course it becomes more a trivial thing the more chad you get and both men have top tier facial and body aesthetics

>better jawline
>better face overall
>better physique
Only thing Hemsworth has better is a hairline and not by much. He's a Chad but looks like a sόyboy next to Megachad Cavill

He’s also taller but yea I agree facially

Put them next to each other and Hemsworth would easily mog.

Also Cavills getting wrinkly

A bit of wrinkle can make a man sexier. It's not like women where age is only a detriment after 20-25 or so

P R I M E B E E F

based jason

Attached: 1563026680116.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Cavill has a stronger mandible, body, and eye area so aesthetically him. Hemsworth does have 2 inches on him and a (slightly) better personality so it's only a small mog at most.

kek at him wearing sneakers to the red carpet, it's so obvious why not get dress shoes with heels at least. This is like wearing a cock extender to please your gf.

>manlet with tall gf
>There is literally nothing more based
Getting those manlet genes erased

It's sad just how ugly Hollywood has gotten overall. It's more sever with the women but it shows as well with the men. Cavill is the only 10/10 currently working in Hollywood. All these other male 'sex symbols' just look like average guys. They have not a single outstanding feature. None of them but Cavill have that greek god look. None of them give off the vibe of e.g. a Brad Pitt that makes you acknowledge him as a superior man, something to admire. Just the male cast of Troy alone mogs all current A-listers except Cavill. I mean just a young Vince Vaughn's face mogs all of these average bros. It's sad to see aesthetics dwindle in Hollywood.

Forgot prime Pitt

Attached: bradpitt12.jpg (432x466, 44K)

Attached: thor.png (937x558, 686K)

Young Vaughn. Just look how much masculine expression there is in his face. He makes current Hollywood men look like soi junkies.

In those slap matches you are not supposed to hit the chin. Theres a ruskie contest of this shit