I have done PPL for 5 months and my lifts have barely gone up at all

i have done PPL for 5 months and my lifts have barely gone up at all

Attached: fit comic2.jpg (1626x1589, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/intermediate-workout-plan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try harder and eat more

try not doing a meme program

but i have seen people go from fatties to fit on ppl

Yeah in 4 years LOL

Not OP, but what's wrong with ppl?

idk everyones different man
some ppl suck
some ppl are gay
some ppl are mentally ill

just accept all ppl for who they are and you'll be happier as a person

Do a different program, retard. Why would you stick with anything if you're not getting results?

i dunno, i dont know anything else and i like doing ppl

PPL is great for aesthetic and eh for strength building
it is however good for maintaining strength after having built it on a routine specifically made for strength building
i have been doing PPL for a little over a year after getting sick of eating so much god damn food and just grown tired of full body routine
been stalling on big lifts, but i've also been shredding fat and started doing cardio and in general a lot more volume than i used to and i've gotten much more aesthetic and athletic
PPL is basically the perfect middle ground, if you already have a good strength base; it's not something you should start off with

>doing ppl for strength gains
Lmao, this is how ppl bad posters are born

>PPL
Cringed and dyelpilled.

based

what are your lifts?

my bench is 140 lbs.

Don't worry people on Jow Forums said that rest is a meme. Keep grinding away!

No, you've seen fit people do brosplits. You haven't observed their routine from dyel to fit, diet and whether they're enhanced or not.

What's good for strength gaining brehs?
What's good for aesthetics?

Please be kg. If not then please stop PPL and do a real program.

i dont deal with europoor metrics. please use a real measuring system

>doing split before making a solid fundation
There's a reason beginners should do FBW 3 times a week

fullbody workout is boring as fuck.

Nobody said it was supposed to be exciting. Doing a lot of volume on ppl is pretty dumm for beginners imho

Checked and based, OP is an idiot and needs to find a program that fits his lifts

BUT PPL IS FUN, FULLBODY IS NOT, I REFUSE TO GO BACK ON THOSE DREARY 2 HOURS 3 TIMES A WEEK FOLLBODYOOSIOIHOIT I FUCKIGN HATE IT UI HATE UIT HATE IT ITII II I HHATE IT THAHAT IT SUCKS IT SUCKS SUCK SUSKCKS

It shouldn't take you more than 1h (maybe ever so slightly longer). I'm assuming you were cramming too much fluff in there or resting for 5 minutes between sets

Don't talk to that unhinged faggot like he's a person.
Drink dog diarrhea, dickface.

5 minutes yeah, but why do fullbody when it is less work than PPL? more workout more results

kys

Because you work the same muscles on the same excercises more often. It allows you to increase your basic lifts/technique more efficiently as you do it more often (but you don't overwhelm yourself with too much volume)

PPL = DYEL

You get what you deserve.

To be fair PPL can be good

I was about to change from full body to PPL split, but after this thread I think I will compromise with Upper Lower body split.

just do SS+GOMAD and make rippetoten hard

Can someone recommend a good FBW that worked for them, or lots of others?

I don’t get it. If you’re doing your compounds, i.e. OHP, bench, squat, and deadlift at least twice a week with PPL, shouldn’t you still be making progress?

Not if you don't know what you're doing

Been doing:
scoobysworkshop.com/intermediate-workout-plan/
For I think three months now. Is it bad? I can't really tell if it works because I'm also cutting at the same time, but my lifts are still going up.
What's better on a cut?

>my lifts are still going up
So what exactly are you worring about?

>Push
OHP
Bench

>Pull
Deadlift
Power clean

>Legs
Squats
OHP

Is what I do. It mimics SS. Is that correct?

Have you been eating at enough of an excess? Have you been sleeping enough? Those things are as important as lifting

Attached: 1558991833629.jpg (306x340, 30K)

I'm honestly speechless. It either looks bad or I have no idea what I'm talking about.

i dunno what you mean about eating at excess, i sleep plenty, i go to sleep at 23:00 and wake up at 8:45 every day.

Just started my 8th week of PPL as a beginner.

Stats
194cm / 85 > 88kg
B 60kg > 75kg (1 Deload)
DL 100kg > 120kg (1 Deload)
OHP 40kg > 47.5kg (2 Deload)
S 60kg > 80kg (1 Deload)

Is this good progress? Seen decent size gains.

if you want strength you have to do a meme strength routine like all the powerbloaters in here are suggesting

but you should still be progressing on PPL are you adding weight each week?

that's pretty good brah, keep it up! you are doing really solid progress.

Attached: thumbs.png (532x582, 514K)

>not mixing ppl with another program
>not doing 1 cycle of pplxppl at 3x5 75/85/95% maxRM and the another cycle at 3x8 60/70/80%

Just eat more than what you're used to. You need a good caloric surplus to grow and get stronger. Unless you're fat.

lol

Is that SIR's comic? Haven't seen it before.
Also OP is a fag for doing PPL.
Be a man and do Fullbody 6 times a week.

>fullbody
>6 times a week
not enough recovery. try again

>not enough recovery
Of course you won't recover if you're a dyel retard that doesn't eat and sleep enough

Attached: (You).jpg (704x702, 169K)

Based and NEETpilled.

How about ppl without the legs? I do push/pull 3x a week with added leg work added in

Based

Based

Probably better off doing legs once a week. Like PPLPPxx

Attached: 200px-Serge_nubret11.jpg (200x272, 15K)

Add at least 1 accessory on each of those days or you're gonna have spaghetti arms and I would recommend either pull ups/chins or rows in there somewhere

OHP in Legs???