If I want to be a fucking machine during sex would I have to do cardio? If so how much?

If I want to be a fucking machine during sex would I have to do cardio? If so how much?

Attached: 1563559403704.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodbot.com/Sex_Olympian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiit, cardio, windsprints, hip thrusts and leg raises

Enough, do cardoi and sex. when you are a machine in the bed dont do more. No one can put a number on whjat your asking.

Is this a brutal mog thread?

She cant compare

Yes, me from 10 years ago, you have to do cardio. Yes, cardio fucking sucks, but doing it is necessary to being healthy. Couch to 5k mother fucker.

If you want to look like the gray haired "sex machine" in the background of your webm, don't do cardio.

>bodbot.com/Sex_Olympian.html
This blog post.

just buy a fucking machine

Attached: chinese dick ripper machine that harvests your foreskin and uses it to make leather wallets.webm (420x420, 2.65M)

swimming.

She has a tiny penis.

I really recommend doing swimming for that. I'm really cut, good face, tall, and got a big ol' uncut dick but I'd run out of breath and cum fast cause of shit cardio thanks to my asthma.

Running would fuck me up and the impact of it would make it hard as hell to recover my breath after even like a city block or two. Then I started swimming a fuckton and now I can actually fuck the way you'd expect by looking at me.

So, kegels and running.

whoah based Chinese yet again coming in clutch

Love that guy in the polo shirt looking at it with pride at his creation.

you can also just do some sport that's heavy on running. that's less boring than plain running.

The age of women is over

sex IS the cardio.

Wtf i wanna try those

Weirdly enough I do as well. Fuck me if that's not a ripe market for installing those in public restrooms for a quick $5 release in a private stall.

No neee to worry about it.
You won't ever have sex, user.

>he doesn't know that all strength is specific
I prescribe 3 sets of sex 4 days a week, do your sets to failure.

Have sex

>you use it and get herpes from the last dude who used it
Bad idea

What the fuck is happening to me? Just uesterday I would have watched that webm and thought "yikes no ass". But now I want to ravage here. What a vixen.

How far/long do you swim generally? Coming off a back injury that has fucked me for 18 months and started swimming again but I don't know how much I need to be doing.

FPBP

How much?

Attached: 1456696754892.jpg (1050x700, 167K)

Being good at sex is dicklet and subhuman cope.

This machine plus this one would make all women die out.

Attached: pizzadistributor.jpg (800x600, 129K)

How are women so confident with their looks? The narrative is that women are a lot more insecure about their looks because they experience more societal pressure to look a certain way. That's absolute bs tho and women's behaviour is the proof. If I were a woman and looked that sickish and stick like I would immediately hop on SS+Gomad before ever wearing anything else than hoodies and sweatpants. Instead this bitch thinks that she's some kind of sex symbol gift to the world

LOOOOOL IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A DELUSIONAL TUB OF LARD

What do you mean by couch to 5k mother fucker? Can you elaborate on that?

Look how happy that roly poly boomer is in the bg
I aspire to be that level of happy

They pay you