Paleo is retarded

Paleotards:
>you should eat like your ancestors
Okay let me clear this up for you morons.

1. Our "ancestors" have been drinking milk and eating grains for around 10,000 years. For those that failed high school biology, yes, this is enough for substantial evolutionary changes. Hence Westerners (who actually domesticated cows for milk) tolerate it fine while Black Africans don't.

2. Despite memes about berry-pickers, berries have actually only been domesticated in the last millennium. Prehistoric men did not sustain on fucking blueberries you dumb fuck.

3. Since homo sapiens speciated from homo erectus, it fed mainly on wild animals and plants. The animals quickly went extinct due to the rapid spread of sapiens, so for at least 20,000 years we fed mostly on shitty wild plants (most of which don't even resemble the plants we have today).

4. The argument is a fallacy. Our ancestors didn't have painkillers and vaccines either, yet you still take them. Why limit your diet based on fantasy ideas about prehistoric humans when it doesn't actually improve health?

5. There's no evidence that grains and dairy foods increase mortality or disease rates unless you have another problem like obesity. All the pro-paleo arguments involve obese people who came off their shitty American diet, lose weight, and claimed it was all the paleo's doing.

Why is this meme diet still being pushed? Fuck off.

Attached: file.png (485x443, 34K)

>There's no evidence that grains and dairy foods increase mortality or disease rates unless you have another problem like obesity.

And grains increase obesity

wala

Saying that grains increase obesity is like saying that living in America increases obesity and that you should move to Kenya to lose weight.

Please learn some basic nutrition, statistics, biology (just go back to school) before talking about shit you have no idea about.

Lmao you nigger. You can pick 10 liters of blueberries in wild in just 1-2 hours. You dont need to 'domesticate' them. Like nigga where do you even farm blueberries?

Ugh oh my God I don't why I bother with this place when you get mongoloids like this. The blueberry plant did not have fruit as large as we have today you spastic, we had to domesticate it first so that our artificial selection would yield larger bluberries.

>basing your diet off of anything that isn't your own experience and well being

I stopped eating grains and sugars not because some retarded paleo blog said something about "muh ancestors" but because I just feel a lot better doing so.

Its a literal wild plant.. oh no no no.. you mean american ' blueberry' didnt you?

What about fish?
All settlements were (and most still are) built near rivers.

This shit grows like weeds here. But I mostly agree with you point.

Attached: Tallskog-m-gran-bakom-700x300.jpg (700x300, 81K)

Most hilarious thing about (especially 'murcan) paleosharters is that they talk incessantly about muh MEAT but recoil in horror when it comes to innards, where all the vitamins and trace elements necessary to survive on a meat diet are.
Nigger your ancestor baked liver over a small fire and made a rudimentary blood pudding if not drank it outright. They didnt eat medium rare nicely cut steak so stop memeing you faggots.
Also, blood sausage is fucking delicious

>ancient Romans and Greeks ate grains
>Jow Forums will argue that Spartan hoplites and Roman legionaries were S O Y boys for eating bread

The key, as to most things in life, is moderation. The only reason carbs get a bad rep is because Americans who lack self control, can't stop stuffing their fat faces with white bread made with corn syrup.

Attached: 876765463.jpg (1393x2048, 197K)

Literal sub 100 IQ retards.

>blood sausage is fucking delicious
Correct.

Attached: B2D28FDE-9145-491C-BB39-205555DF7C75.jpg (753x600, 209K)

Traditional food in my country is made up of oats, rye bread and potatoes. Along with plenty of fish and dairy. But still, people are getting fatter because they are consuming more fat (specifically plant oils) and processed sugar.

Yes and we still eat fish today and it's good.

pretty much this. ignore americans when it comes to dieting and you have a sane conversation.

One word. CICO. Has nothing to do with fats and oils.

Where is that?

I didnt think grains or dairy were anti paleo? Isnt it just not eating processed shit. Just curious I dont really give a shit either way i'm eating smokey bacon pringles right now lmao

Paleo has no strict definition because nobody actually knows what we used to eat in the Paleo period. But normally people use paleo to mean meat, fruit and vegetables. No cheese, milk, bread, rice or anything else. I think nuts are allowed too.

> Hence Westerners (who actually domesticated cows for milk) tolerate it fine while Black Africans don't.

The Massai disagree with this statement

Yea the one tribe in whole of africa, clearly representative
but on the other hand, the Massai practice 'dat dere paleo diet' much more than some merifat who got memed into it

At least it's not keto diet, I'll give you that.

But living in the first world does increase obesity, there's too much food available, and people just, well, eat it up.

No reason to get so angry my friend. A lot of your points are correct, at least generally. In the end, ‘Paleo’ is a diet and lifestyle framework that helps some people lose weight and get healthier. By excluding certain food types (mostly grains), they reduce their calories. Some of them find out that they have had an intolerance to grains, bean, or dairy by experimenting with Paleo, so it helps them reduce bloat and digestive issues. And ultimately, the concept of ‘Paleo’ is motivating. Motivation is very important to start a lifestyle change.

Is it for everyone? Nope! Best wishes on you fitness journey!

>Our ancestors didn't have painkillers and vaccines either, yet you still take them
Speak for yourself, pleb.

How about you start caring what's on your plate and stop caring about what's on mine, you silly faggot

Attached: yfw.jpg (474x328, 17K)

Heh, breakfast. Never eat it myself.

But then I guess you guys are still taking the "blue pill" when it comes to nutrition. I bet most of you still follow the "food pyramid" too, and think "whole grains" are healthy.

Me? Well, I eat high protein, and practice intermittent fasting. You've probably never heard of it. Only eat between 11am and 7pm each day. Yep, just 8 hours. How you ask? Mental toughness and discipline.

"Most important meal of the day!" I hear you fatties cry. Heh. Using intermittent fasting, I maintain a low bodyfat year round. Did you know that eating carbs spikes your insulin which makes you store body fat?

Well, I'll be over here making gains and staying lean. If you're ready to take the red pill, I suggest you start by googling paleo, or keto. Prepare to have your minds blown, normies.

There's more. That was just an example. I'm just nitpicking at that blanket statement. I mostly agree with your other points, though.

>Why is this meme diet still being pushed? Fuck off.

it's really not - you're like 3 meme diets late
we carnivore (formerly keto [formerly paleo {formerly low carb diet} diet] diet) diet here

Heh. Did you know my ancestors, the ancient greeks, thought that grains were food for slaves?

They ate meat and were huge and buff.

enjoy your tasteless garbage "blueberries"

Grains were for slaves hehe. Berries are toxic though, useless at best. A caveman diet would be carnivore (30% food from meat)

paleo, keto and carnivore are all equally retarded. actually keto and carnivore are worse than paleo.

>WAAAAH I DONT WANNA EAT MY FRUITS AND VEGGIES BLEEEH YUCKIE EWWWIE

You are a boy if you dont eat your vegetables.

Thanks for sensible post. That version of paleo is just cutting out junk food really. Paleo plus a bit of beans and rice is stannard healthy eating.

the problems isnt the grains milk etc. its all the shit added to it. most chain grocery stores milk is pumped full of chemicals and then pasteurized, most bread and other food made with grain conatians a retarded amount of sugar, salt, chemical preservatives and even saw dust as a filler.

when o started dieting i started buying all my shit from local farms that do not use pesticides and hormones, i also make my own bread, wraps, spaghetti and it tastes so much better, i also buy hand milked raw cow milk

Kek

Can't tell if reddit comment or troll.

>greeks
>huge
Greeks are manlets lmao

And what's the other 30%? How is carnivore only 30% meat?

k

we're talking about american vs real blueberries, blueberries are great

Im mostly paleo but i think cutting out milk and cheese is retarded.

>mhhhhhm me love estrogen, so yummy!

True Paleo diet:
meat, meat and meat

Attached: f8e1c88ec2ac8393831d2acecfa2a6b6.jpg (640x426, 69K)

Imagine making dietary choices based on internet memes.

"Yeah, I'm a disgrace to my ancestors, how could you tell?"

Attached: Super+soyan+jimmy+neumale_6651ce_6506095.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

Honestly I lost weight and gained strength when NOT eating carbohebes (grains and shit like that), of course I am a med too.

>he still believes in evolution

scientifically anything except manufactured sugary and fatty garbage is good.
meats, fruits, vegetables, grain and diary products are all good with the exception that diary products and grains might have some of their macro nutrients removed while being processed like fiber in white bread or calcium in half fat milk or cheese where the manufacturer added certain substances to make it cheaper.
also lactose intolerance goes away or decreases significantly after consuming milk daily for a while because your body starts producing lactase (the enzyme that digests lactose)

lmao@all these meme diets

>needing a meme diet made by another man to know what to eat like a fucking sheep

That meme conquered quite nice bit of land in their prime, so why not.

This. Nutrition requirements can be had from all food groups without damage if the food is not junk.

Everything is made of chemicals you fucking retard. Pasteurization is literally just "we heat the milk to 165F for a couple seconds to kill the bacteria". No one's using saw dust as a filler in their bread either, and to believe that you'd have to be watching nothing but infowars and those shitty procedurally generated youtube videos made by chinese spammers.

Goddamn, this is why america is so fucked up today. Retards like you braying with misinformation as loud and as often as you can without a hint of critical thinking. Go eat a book since you're clearly too stupid to read it.

while i agree with you, no one should consume any sort of industrial seed oil, i implore you do look into them, they where first used for greasing machines in manufactories for christs sake. All food is not equal while caloric energy might be a good sense of measurement it is also what the food does to your body and how the body handles it that plays a role.

The cow was domesticated around 4500 BC so not quite. I do agree that most people descending from pastoralists (indo-europeans) should be able to consume milk though. They also had diets with big proportions of roasted horse, cow, pig, sheep and deer meat. That's what a balanced diet should look like.

Elaborate why cutting out bread and to much rice/potates if you dont need them for lifting/physical activity like a big city couch dweller that is the majority of the population? and no, im not advocating for "hurr durr i eat only meat, raw because im hardcore", i want you to tell me what the error is in eating meat and vegetables?