How do you rank on the chart? How old are you and how many push ups can you do?

How do you rank on the chart? How old are you and how many push ups can you do?

Attached: aaa.png (1322x1116, 165K)

24 years old

I just did 61 so on a good day I could probably do about 70

>age
>can do 40 without stopping
I suppose that’s “good”

Serious. I've been an alcoholic and smoker and hasn't trained seriously for the last 5 years and I can still pump out 50 before I'm winded.

>31yo
>just did 43 reps
>~172lbs BW @ 5'7"

Welcome, fellow manlet.
We have been expecting you.

32....i can do about 50....always thought 100 pushups was excellent ...i can only bench 80kg

Looks like I'm good, thanks for sharing OP

Thanks, where's my complimentary shoe lifts?

Stop using so many periods it reeks of mental illness, weak character and liberalism.
You're from reddit arent you?

....why do you...ask....? :o

Remind yourself to never go full retard, retard.

ouch....that...HURTS!!!!!! >8(
you making me ANGREHHH....hehe...lolz

....still mad at me???

....k....at least I don't smell like a piece of shit fucking nigger penis...hehehehehe....nigger...lol...

...wowzers

I was told the average male schoolboy in england could do 40 but it has to be bullshit

50 shit form pushups are worth less and far easier than 10 proper form pushups. Get your form in order and check again

Women are dyels

I spit on all the untrained people who think they're at excellent, while doing push ups with half the ROM and no body tension

Proper technique (which that stat doubtfully takes into account)

44 push ups
22 pull-ups (usually do 3-4 sets every other day with weighted pull ups once a week)

I don’t do push-ups enough. I used to do 50+ but that was with adding weighted pushups to my weekly regiment

32 years old. Gun to the head I can probably do 50-60 with good form. I only do pushups every now and then as part of the warmup and never go beyond 30 reps.

62 years old. Just did 31 good ones. Could probably do a couple more with a Drill Instructor screaming at me or Rika Izumi watching.