I had the dream again

I had the dream again

Attached: ZYZZ.jpg (403x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL4HuUgPkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, don't ever let it get away from you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Attached: feels like to dream.jpg (2148x1556, 789K)

what does it feel like to have a girl's naked body on your naked body? asking for my nan

There's no greater feeling user..

Keep going..

miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: D08-JNSQ5OA.jpg (600x403, 39K)

We will never forget Aziz ;_;

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 10K)

cock resting on girls tummy, damn I want this feeling in life. why am I wage slaving when I can achieve greatness.

Attached: 1543748175685.jpg (639x770, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KL4HuUgPkAc

Attached: file.png (540x720, 622K)

It's cosy as fuck desu.

why chestbrah is not based like his bro

thats not chestbrah

Chestbrah will never be as based but at least he is keeping the legacy alive

Attached: file.png (850x850, 761K)

Lads how does one stop being insecure about what other people are doing. I've been sleeping with this girl for a few weeks and I'm not sure we are actually anything special or just fun.

She went to a big festival this weekend and all I can think about is that she was fucking other guys which I have no idea really.

I shouldn't give a fuck but I literally dream about it and I wake up feeling sad lmao.

Attached: 1559973809826.png (309x323, 181K)

why didn't you go with her at this big fest ?

Well you gotta buy tickets like 5 months before and it's literally 1700 km from where we live, it runs friday to sunday and I work full time.

Would have loved to though.

What does this dream mean? It’s too weird to greentext:

Mini Cenobite type creatures on a Chinese armored boat thing came to my house at night and I had to fight them off. Some were more powerful than others and it reminded me of like a small soldiers type thing but mixed with clear cenobite level terror. At some points I had to run away and then go back to try and stop them. Then immediately after, it switched and I was in the backseat of a car with a girl like we were 16 or something and she started rubbing my dick through my pants while her mom drove us somewhere. Then she dropped us off at my house and as soon as we got inside she dropped to her knees for me.

It’s actually really pleasant before it gets super hot.

Forever mirin

Attached: MurtyHx.jpg (699x363, 71K)

I still cry myself to sleep from time to time because i miss this feeling so fucking much...
This should tell you enough

Lol she definitely got gang banged at splendour.

Pls don’t remind me dude.

She’s gonna come back and try to make it official so she can say she never cheated. Girls are warped about shit like that. She had the festival planned well before you and once you came in the picture she decided you aren’t going to ruin her good time. So she is keeping it casual solely so she can get high as fuck and get strange dick from fuck boys. Sorry bud but it’s the truth

No idea, I only had clothed hugs. But those already feel amazing so it must be even better than that.